Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are many reasons she called his injuries to question. We probably wont know for sure until the end.
If Lucas had a concussion or any other brain injury, wouldn't the nurse have noticed? She saw him throwing up several times, and while I doubt he actually went to a doctor, wouldn't the signs be obvious to the nurse? Especially since she had to have known he was being abused. He came in "looking like he's been in a fight" and throwing up.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Is there a particular fb group or page that is run by anyone in here? I ask because I would like to share from that page only on my wall. I want to keep Lucas face out there.

At least you don't remember as far back to when the funeral homes owned them lol!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Back when the funeral homes owned them, my grandmother had a EMS/Hearst service but they determined it was a conflict of interest because people would pick them up and charge them for the care and then let them die so that they could then intern in them. It was pretty messed up really LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she didn't take him to the doctors, how did she get him a prescription for Zofran?

Yeah, this whole Zofran business...

(Eta: I don't know exactly what that post just now was supposed to mean lol, but just sayin...I wonder what alls up with the Zofran...)

If Lucas had a concussion or any other brain injury, wouldn't the nurse have noticed? She saw him throwing up several times, and while I doubt he actually went to a doctor, wouldn't the signs be obvious to the nurse? Especially since she had to have known he was being abused. He came in "looking like he's been in a fight" and throwing up.
I think I read Lucas had been absent for 11 days. I don’t have the dates of the nurse reports, but if he had been sick for days in a row before his last day - poor little boy must have been very sick, weak and dehydrated, resulting in a compromised immune system. If EG really killed him with her own hands, it probably didn’t take too much to end his life.

If she didn't take him to the doctors, how did she get him a prescription for Zofran?

It appears as though she has a close relative who is/was a certified nurse’s aid. I think we’d be assuming a lot though if we assumed the RX was Lucas’s.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

It appears as though she has a close relative who is/was a certified nurse’s aid. I think we’d be assuming a lot though if we assumed the RX was Lucas’s.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

(A real one, or a fake one?
*sorry couldn't resist )

(Eta: for clarity, that was a reference to her BS resume or whatever you want to call it)

I think I read Lucas had been absent for 11 days. I don’t have the dates of the nurse reports, but if he had been sick for days in a row before his last day - poor little boy must have been very sick, weak and dehydrated, resulting in a compromised immune system. If EG really killed him with her own hands, it probably didn’t take too much to end his life.

Ugggh.....

What confirmation do we have if any of his history/timeline of medical appts...when was the last darn time he went to the doctor?

Grrr, mad, this statement set me off...
(G*&^/$...)

C’mon Emily. Sign up for Websleuths. You can tell your side of the story like you want to. We’ll listen.

Ugggh.....

What confirmation do we have if any of his history/timeline of medical appts...when was the last darn time he went to the doctor?

(G*&^/$...)

Jan 23, Feb 1, and Feb 6 Lucas had stomach issues/vomiting and missed school. Feb 9 he came to school with a dr note indicating he had a stomach virus. This was his last day attending school before he went missing [emoji17]
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

C’mon Emily. Sign up for Websleuths. You can tell your side of the story like you want to. We’ll listen.

I was juuuuuust thinking about this last night....

How wild would that be...

I doubt her attorneys would allow it. I'm sure she has been advised to stay off SM, etc, moo.
(Eta: But if she's like Tammy Moorer...:thinking: )

If she's reading online, she's likely appalled at her current status of public opinion...come on over and tell your side. If you didn't disappear him (cough), then come help us find him! You've got a big group with all kinds of resources here to help find "your baby boy"....

I wonder if JH mentioned us...

Well consider us like a bad case of hemorrhoids that isn't going away.

(Eta: I guess I'll speak for myself lol...but if you look at threads I've started, I'm in for the long haul...Jessica Heeringa and the NOCO shooter are good examples as I'm now happy to be posting about the perps' trials now finally YEARS later! :jail: .

(kkdj, these are another 2 examples of old cases finally having some movement, as related to your post upstream talking about how sometimes things take time...)

Eta: Wait a minute, maybe we CAN burn one together and have a conversation after all now? Spark it up!!!! I'll even spring for OG delivery!!

Eta: Yeah, "ain't no way" she's coming on here even if her attorneys allowed it...she's too much of a scaredy cat ***** imo!

Jan 23, Feb 1, and Feb 6 Lucas had stomach issues/vomiting and missed school. Feb 9 he came to school with a dr note indicating he had a stomach virus. This was his last day attending school before he went missing [emoji17]
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

Is this on the timeline? Maybe worthy of an addition if not? Going to look....

Eta:

Thanks again Ana!

- TIMELINE OF EVENTS - LUCAS HERNANDEZ -

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas’ father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas’ biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is “mean to me.”

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-9-18: Lucas’ father returns to NM for his scheduled 20 days of work.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn’t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas’ father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas’ biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas’ disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment – one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas’ disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass’ request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The “Searching For Lucas Hernandez” Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas’ face and story isn’t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can’t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won’t stop until he’s found.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php

Jh

Ugggh.....

(G*&^/$...)
I was mad writing it. There’s so much I’ve wanted to say about the out-of-bound players in this scenario. It began the very day I first read her jailhouse interview. I’ve gone back and forth a few times since, though my opinions remain the basis for my primary premise. I start to type, bite my tongue and angrily hit the backspace button a dozen times. The truth always surfaces. “Patience is a Virtue” I say to myself. I don’t listen.

According to the affidavit, she said she smoked and decided to go to OG around 3:30. The police found FB messages that said the same thing in her phone dated 2/16 but did not state the time of the messages.
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/e2e870ec-05bb-4e1f-9b83-4c80ccbcb1f1.pdf

IDK if someone beat me to it already, but if she sat down to start smoking at 330, it takes a few minutes to break up your bud, pack the bowl and smoke it. She smoked 3, which unless it was a one hitter bat, will take at least 15-20 minutes. More like 30-45 if she was sitting and enjoying it, texting, facebooking etc all at the same time like most people who are sitting to smoke and relax alone will do. Then taking into account getting your shoes on, getting the baby ready to go, etc, I'm guessing from the time she started smoking until the time she got into her car had to have been at least an hour.

MOD NOTE

Only EG and JH are sleuthable on the forum in relation to Lucas' disappearance. .

I snipped this as I only wanted to highlight the above. I am hoping this is within TOS
Can I point you to JH second last post on FB and get you to click the link and within that click the latest update.
Interesting when we have heard of EG parents hiring PI (maybe next week was it)
If anyone here thinks I have gone outside what is permitted please let me know so I can delete straight away TIA

Lucas’ shoes?

Just thinking about the discussions about Lucas' shoes in the early days, including a statement re: this from FLA, iirc., so as I'm still catching up (if I can just shut up and read (yeah thanks for that ima.grandma, talk about hitting a nerve lol...)), I was wondering if anything new has come up in recent statements or via our VIs, etc re: anything to do with his shoes...Sorry was being lazy on that last post. Ill pull up the early quotes. Thanks for asking.

Great discussion on the chicken fries everyone btw! Who knew? As light as the subject of chicken fries can be, it is a very important aspect I was glad to see being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm