Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You had spine surgery this morning? No way I could after my fusions-Good for you!

Only on here because the pain is too bad to sleep and hoping that distracting myself with y’all will help keep me from going crazy.
(My surgery was more conservative than fusions as I’m much too young, according to my surgeon, to be getting fused - hurts like hell tho!)

Thread 24 and still no sign of Lucas. Very disappointing. The only bright spots in this case are the searchers who are still beating the bushes looking for this little boy. Thank you all for continuing to risk your own safety and well-being, as well as time away from your families, for Lucas!!
We will never stop!

I wrote an excellent post (if I do say so myself!) when the forum came back and by the time I hit 'post reply' the forum had gone down again and I lost the post!

Anyway, while we were down I did my homework of analyzing EG's Twitter and some blog posts on her FB that a kind sleuther sent to me (thank you!).

Twitter.

EG gives off a very 'zen' feeling in her posts, very much a sense of calm, love, peace to the world.

She is interested in the environment, pot, space, music, food. She would like to be able to travel/backpack one day.

There's nothing vindictive, mean or nasty, no attacking posts. To be honest there's no indication on the Twitter or blog fb posts to indicate she is anything other than love and light.

The FB blog posts were totally consistent with the conclusions for the Twitter. The grammar and punctuation are slightly different due to the post limit on Twitter, and the thoughts are more expanded and lengthy, but the feel of everything is consistent.

Additional notes:
EG says on Twitter that she has asthma and eczema (I presume the eczema is the issue with her hands and arms that she mentioned in her written statement?)

I believe EG lost a baby (miscarriage) between live births two and three. She clearly alludes to having lost a baby, and the timing would be before the birth of MH but I don't know exactly when it happened other than it seems to be after her younger son and before MH.

So, there's nothing there to confirm the hypothesis I had before the forum went down. If I could find posts of EG being mean, vindictive, and venomous, then that might change things, but right now there's nothing I can see to suggest the hypothesis might have been correct.

I will never give up on you Lucas.
I am glad we are back "live" everyone.
[ Off topic ]
I had an almost successful suicide in my home a few days back so just now back online but heading back out the door. And yes it was my roommate that I am sheltering :( ]
Peace and love and God bless always,
Chi :)

I wrote an excellent post (if I do say so myself!) when the forum came back and by the time I hit 'post reply' the forum had gone down again and I lost the post!

Anyway, while we were down I did my homework of analyzing EG's Twitter and some blog posts on her FB that a kind sleuther sent to me (thank you!).

Twitter.

EG gives off a very 'zen' feeling in her posts, very much a sense of calm, love, peace to the world.

She is interested in the environment, pot, space, music, food. She would like to be able to travel/backpack one day.

There's nothing vindictive, mean or nasty, no attacking posts. To be honest there's no indication on the Twitter or blog fb posts to indicate she is anything other than love and light.

The FB blog posts were totally consistent with the conclusions for the Twitter. The grammar and punctuation are slightly different due to the post limit on Twitter, and the thoughts are more expanded and lengthy, but the feel of everything is consistent.

Additional notes:
EG says on Twitter that she has asthma and eczema (I presume the eczema is the issue with her hands and arms that she mentioned in her written statement?)

I believe EG lost a baby (miscarriage) between live births two and three. She clearly alludes to having lost a baby, and the timing would be before the birth of MH but I don't know exactly when it happened other than it seems to be after her younger son and before MH.

So, there's nothing there to confirm the hypothesis I had before the forum went down. If I could find posts of EG being mean, vindictive, and venomous, then that might change things, but right now there's nothing I can see to suggest the hypothesis might have been correct.
That fits in line with no reports of abuse until fairly recently too though. Something caused Lucas to decide she doesn't like him "anymore." Perhaps she became violent and vindictive after MH's birth?

Anyone else unable to login on tapatalk? Know of another app that works for sleuthing? I have pics of engagement ring on phojne but can only get it to worlk via laptop...
This new site is suppose to work with any device, if I understand that correctly.

That fits in line with no reports of abuse until fairly recently too though. Something caused Lucas to decide she doesn't like him "anymore." Perhaps she became violent and vindictive after MH's birth?

You could be right. But one of the LE reports of a fight between EG and JH was months before MH was born.

The last post on the Twitter was 2015, and I didn't note the dates on the FB blogs. I suppose it's possible that in the past, prior to getting pregnant with MH, she might have been medicated? But on the other hand I think her anger issues go farther back, it's also mentioned in documents for the two older boys, so surely it must have been going on for years?

Lucas' words do suggest a change in EG's behavior toward Lucas, at least from how he's feeling things. You are right about that. It gives the impression that she used to be kinder to him. It could be that in the early days of her relationship with JH she wanted to be on her best behavior, and eventually she just can't keep it up, and she's getting away with mistreating Lucas, so why bother trying to stop herself?

Yay! We are back. The new software is the bees knees. Thank you @Tricia

BUT... here we are on thread 24 and no Lucas. This is just getting so depressing. There has got to be something that we are missing. There is no way EG is this much of a mastermind. Where is Lucas, Emily. We want him back NOW. :mad:

This is what makes me wonder if she WAS experimenting with/regularly using meth as has been speculated. I know that we've heard her drug of choice was heroin/painkillers - but drug users don't discriminate, especially if she was using to try and shed baby weight or to keep up with 2 small kids who needed ALL of her attention ALL of the time because dad worked out of town. That would also explain her lack of appetite, which she made sure to point out - as well as her gaunt, gray appearance at the time of her arrest. In my time spent around meth users, they get more short tempered the more they use. They get paranoid and start thinking irrational thoughts about people around them. They can actually hallucinate from lack of sleep and when they are coming down or without dope, they can and will snap or strike out at every little irritant. Irritants can be perceived or real...I've seen life long best friends come to blows over trivial things like borrowed clothes. When I was around heavy meth users, fighting/violence was more the norm than not as was child neglect, obviously.

Of course since LE did not do any drug testing on EG, we do not know whether or not she was using any hard drugs at all, so this is all speculation on my part - but from my experience with the drug, EG and JH both have "the look" and other factors seem to point to that as well. I've seen, firsthand, loving, caring mothers start using here and there to try to keep up with hectic lives and then it spiral into abuse, neglect and more crime. One lady I knew had her 9 children in state custody with a final court date to try and earn visitation or have her parental rights terminated. She found out that a small amount of dope was set to arrive at the same time as her court date and opted to stay and do the drugs instead of going to court, as she orignally intended, to fight for her kids. It's a crazy drug.

I will never give up on you Lucas.
I am glad we are back "live" everyone.
[ Off topic ]
I had an almost successful suicide in my home a few days back so just now back online but heading back out the door. And yes it was my roommate that I am sheltering :( ]
Peace and love and God bless always,
Chi :)
Hugs Chi.

This is what makes me wonder if she WAS experimenting with/regularly using meth as has been speculated. I know that we've heard her drug of choice was heroin/painkillers - but drug users don't discriminate, especially if she was using to try and shed baby weight or to keep up with 2 small kids who needed ALL of her attention ALL of the time because dad worked out of town. That would also explain her lack of appetite, which she made sure to point out - as well as her gaunt, gray appearance at the time of her arrest. In my time spent around meth users, they get more short tempered the more they use. They get paranoid and start thinking irrational thoughts about people around them. They can actually hallucinate from lack of sleep and when they are coming down or without dope, they can and will snap or strike out at every little irritant. Irritants can be perceived or real...I've seen life long best friends come to blows over trivial things like borrowed clothes. When I was around heavy meth users, fighting/violence was more the norm than not as was child neglect, obviously.

Of course since LE did not do any drug testing on EG, we do not know whether or not she was using any hard drugs at all, so this is all speculation on my part - but from my experience with the drug, EG and JH both have "the look" and other factors seem to point to that as well. I've seen, firsthand, loving, caring mothers start using here and there to try to keep up with hectic lives and then it spiral into abuse, neglect and more crime. One lady I knew had her 9 children in state custody with a final court date to try and earn visitation or have her parental rights terminated. She found out that a small amount of dope was set to arrive at the same time as her court date and opted to stay and do the drugs instead of going to court, as she orignally intended, to fight for her kids. It's a crazy drug.

I agree that your experiences match those of my patients on the truck. So sad the way their priorities change so significantly...

Twitter.

Additional notes:

But she had lost custody of her sons.. do we enough if that was because of violence?

Twitter.

Additional notes:

Consider the volume of posts made during certain times of year. There is a cycle.

The FB account was a front to get her sons back from the evil ex who needed to be shown his place. Compulsive, emotional posts are frequently deleted soon after publishing by average users- others associated with her had no trouble reacting to her unoffensive posts but she NEVER stepped out of line herself? When the mountains of evidence that she was very comfortable doing so with young ones is right here?

why would EG bother to leave her ish out in the open when that was a tool she employed to manipulate by?

Look into the children's eyes, they hold the only truth that needs be told about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino