Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on here because the pain is too bad to sleep and hoping that distracting myself with y’all will help keep me from going crazy.
(My surgery was more conservative than fusions as I’m much too young, according to my surgeon, to be getting fused - hurts like hell tho!)
Not to sound jovial but be careful, the very first time I got a time out on Websleuths was immediately after a spinal surgery. Take care, I totally understand. I joined Websleuths while recuperating from my first surgery, then there came a second and an third surgery. I'm really surprised I made it through it on Websleuths. LOL.

Prayers are with @FindLucasAllen , and everyone else involved in this case. I so hope that lucas can now be at peace but I'm baffled at why she would wait till getting released before she shared this info. How could she make people suffer so long.
I have been an avid lurker for years and been obsessed with Lucas's case from the beginning. I have only managed to finally catch up due to the forum change as I am in the UK.
To hear this now, I'm in shock.
RIP sweet boy.. You were loved by many x

Family is confirming it is him:

Family: Lucas Hernandez' remains found

A family member tells KAKE News the remains of missing boy Lucas Hernandez have been recovered in Harvey County.

Law enforcement authorities have gathered in the 9700 block of South Woodlawn. That's east of the town of Sedgwick.

KAKE News has several crews on the scene. Watch for updates on facebook, twitter and on kake.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018