Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY. First article I have seen that said girlfriend. I don’t know why but that has 150% driven me nuts from the beginning. She doesn’t deserve any title other than monster IMO.

I guess I’m confused on why JH was here briefly and then went back to work. Did he leave yesterday?

Private investigator opens up about effort to find Lucas Hernandez

Wu (reporter) quotes Dustie McElwain as the source behind this statement: "Lucas' father was out of town for work when they found Lucas' body."

Why would he leave for work when the PI was only scheduled to be here for a few days to a week? Unless...it was the "reason" why JH couldn't be there the 2nd day when Marshburn wanted to talk to EG alone? Maybe he went right back to work ready to return quickly? Maybe ...but... nvm, too much speculation.

Back to hand-sitting.
edited to remove uncertainty about JH being out of town
You aren't alone. I'm scratching my head on that one as well.
I can only guess, that him leaving town to go to work, might help EG feel more at ease with the PI?
Whatever happened, it worked. That's all that really mattered. Bring that baby home and give him a resting place.
Deal with EG... however done.
MOO

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else. I meant to put this on here earlier but our work as Lucas searchers isn’t yet done. I don’t think I could ever have imagined just how deeply involved I’d become in this case but I consider it an honor to have had the chance to do so. I only wish I could have met all these amazing wonderful people under very different circumstances.

I think I can speak for at least the people from WS who’ve been a part of the search effort just how much we appreciated having the support of everyone on here because there were times when we needed the support too! And a very special thank you to FLA for opening that door to all of us.......this journey isn’t even close to being over. Your family got quite a bit bigger overnight I think
It really isn't that wonderful of a world, is it?
Thank you, ESO. My little lover of green friend, Lucas, would have made the world brighter, maybe even NEON.

I started this journey by making a video about Lucas and I ended it (well sorta) by making another one. I wanted to give the family some time to have it to themselves before sharing it with everyone else. I meant to put this on here earlier but our work as Lucas searchers isn’t yet done. I don’t think I could ever have imagined just how deeply involved I’d become in this case but I consider it an honor to have had the chance to do so. I only wish I could have met all these amazing wonderful people under very different circumstances.

I think I can speak for at least the people from WS who’ve been a part of the search effort just how much we appreciated having the support of everyone on here because there were times when we needed the support too! And a very special thank you to FLA for opening that door to all of us.......this journey isn’t even close to being over. Your family got quite a bit bigger overnight I think
Thank you ESO for providing so much insight when needed. Bless your heart for working tirelessly to help!

Was the area where sweet Lucas was found ever known to be an area that flooded in the past?
I know where I live there are areas that are known for flooding, even though it may only happen every 3-9 years. If you are local and grew up here, you would know as well,
For example:It has been raining cats and dogs for 10 days.
THAT bridge will be out.
THAT parking lot will be underwater.
Those soccer fields can't be used for the next two weeks...
Moo

I found a little about this subject.....but was wondering if anyone has more info about why he was missing teeth and why the rest were silver capped? (Very likely this is why he was so quickly identified by family :()

Now that the case has turned from a missing person investigation to a criminal investigation, my mind set and mission has changed.

Any info would be appreciated.

TIA

I'm behind, so this may have been answered. He had a cleft palate at birth and it let to issues for his teeth. Out VI who was family said the neglect had nothing to do with his teeth.

Was the area where sweet Lucas was found ever known to be an area that flooded in the past?
I know where I live there are areas that are known for flooding, even though it may only happen every 3-9 years. If you are local and grew up here, you would know as well,
THAT bridge will be out.
Moo
I like how you think.

This was beautiful ESO! Gosh darn you though, the floodgates are beyond open and I’ve tried so hard to not let that happen. Lol. You have made such an impact on all of us here and thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. Your insight from the beginning has been so helpful. Even if it was about the trash... (that was you right?!) My heart has hurt through this whole thing but more so now. We’ve all spent a lot of time invested on helping to find Lucas from the beginning and I know we all wanted to find him but I can honestly say the last 24 hours have been unimaginable. I knew this was the realistic outcome but I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I wish someone had him safe and hiding him away.

FLA and Jamie - my sincere thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families. I can’t imagine the pain you’re experiencing. I’m so sorry that this happened to sweet Lucas. My heart breaks for you all. We are here to support you and hold your hand if/when there’s a trial and the days to come. Praying for your strength.

Was hoping for more info this morning. I'll be curious to hear how things went down yesterday.

I am so sad about poor Lucas. I have a son who is 4 and a half. And he even has that same plaid shirt Lucas is wearing in one of the photos. So it's really hard to think about EG just throwing his body out like she did and how it just laid there for months. Makes me sick.

I'm behind because I spent all day at my 5 year old Goddaughter's kindergarten graduation, and then just enjoying the day with her. I thought of Lucas at the graduation. He should have done this next year...singing the witty songs, wearing a terribly fake graduation cap. I definitely gave my favorite little a bigger squeeze than normal today. It just isn't fair. Kids shouldn't know pain from another human.

THAT bridge will be out.
Moo
We have those areas where I live as well. Some years, the flooding is so bad, bridges and roads become closed down due to flooding- some even have had to be repaired. There's mini swimming pools nature made down the street that our dearly departed dogs used to love most springs, down the road from us (one was three feet deep, and about six feet wide, the dogs loved that one!). Our lake would rise. The mud- oh my goodness, we have the following seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter, and Mud Season. There is no spring where I live (9 out of 10 years). Baseball/softball fields flooded- oh, yes, I truly see what you mean.

Mr. Pink and I went out to the site early this morning so that we would miss everyone else going out there. (We just had to see how we missed him!) Anyway, a reporter came up to us and I asked her if she was filming while we were there to please not show us. She said she was but was looking for family! So, I have the perfect interview subject for them!!

That is disgusting! (I meant the reported, but your subject sorta is too.) I could clearly not do that job. If the family wants to show up out there, I could not stick a camera in their face. I hope that reporter never has this sort of grief that L's family has today.

I think what makes this video so touching is we can all think of how many similar videos and photos we have with our children and the horror of it it were our kiddo’s face and ours was subbed into the same video.
My heart aches so deeply for JO because I am just not able (thank GOD) to fathom how she must feel.

THAT bridge will be out.
Moo
I.... don’t know about that area. I know some areas in wichita it seems flood when someone runs their sprinkler... there are definitely areas I avoid if it rains at all, and other areas I avoid if it rains a lot... but the area he was found is north and I’m not familiar with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd