Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah. I forgot about her saying she had to wait to tell her side.
She is either going to A. blame Lucas , B. Say he had FLU. C. Say she has multiple personality's and 1 of them killed him and placed his body there then told her about it. I hope its not C. too many are getting off on this 1 lately and crazy's are running all over now.

Was he wrapped in anything or covered with a blanket? Was he tossed (hard to write or think about) or placed and positioned?
I'd love to know this myself, but I think these details won't (or shouldn't) come out until the trial. IF he was moved a time or two, he would have to have been in something- suitcase, suit cover, tote, etc. I don't want to be graphic, but removing remains not wrapped or placed in something would be tough after the body starts decomposing. Those who know more about that topic will understand what I mean- I just don't want to post anything more on it, as some folks are sensitive to the topic, (and I understand why).

She is either going to A. blame Lucas , B. Say he had FLU. C. Say she has multiple personality's and 1 of them killed him and placed his body there then told her about it. I hope its not C. too many are getting off on this 1 lately and crazy's are running all over now.
I have a feeling, not factual. She’s going to blame it on Lucas’ young cousins as an unintentional injury and she was trying to protect them from blame after Lucas succumbed to those injuries.

"I had no indications this would even be a possibility for my son, my family my life. I'll probably have that question till the day that I die about it, regardless of how many answers I get," Jonathan says.

"I've been fully cooperative and I've done everything that's been asked of me and I think anybody that knows me knows the kind of person I am or the kind of father I am. I think if they did i don't think they would ever say anything about me or my family," adds Jonathan.
Lucas Hernandez parents speak about the search for their son

IMO: I feel like Jonathan became somewhat addicted to being stuck in the cloud of toxicity and drama that surrounded Emily (because of his own unhealed traumas). I suspect he used to brag in public, imagining people around him admiring and envying him. I think he also thrived on the fact that people were pitying him after Lucas disappeared. He now doesn’t/can’t believe her. He’ll soon come to terms with the fact she used her manipulative lies to reinforce his own insecurities. Sucker.

With him, it was never about Lucas, these interviews. It was about what a good Daddy he was, how Emily wasn't abusive, how dare family bring up the past abuse to the media, how dare they address it while his son was missing. Even implying that someone, possibly a family member, kidnapped him. He continued to toss blame in any direction he could. Knowing that she was abusive herself towards him (Jonathan)! They had the cops called on them twice, both were arrested during one of those incidents. In front of children, they did this. I think he owns a piece in the blame pie.

If I read one more time that he was too stupid to know better, I think i will vomit. The man isn't stupid, he had his own dirty deeds he was trying to shrug off before the media got a hold of them and went on the attack. So far, he's been lucky that they haven't dug into his past a bit more.

I don't know if he knew what happened when he got back the morning after Lucas was reported missing. Or if he ever knew. Only Jonathan knows.

Thank you. I’m not part of FB, so I’m not privy to those conversations. I tend to think she did though. The detectives had already seen her phone by the time of the interview. If she did lie, she was intentionally antagonizing LE.
If it was a ‘snap’ as in Snapchat, (she used the word ‘snap’ IIRC), don’t they disappear after a time? Unless you purposely save it to your camera roll?

If it was a ‘snap’ as in Snapchat, (she used the word ‘snap’ IIRC), don’t they disappear after a time? Unless you purposely save it to your camera roll?
Gee, I don’t know, I’m not familiar with Snapchat but she did use the word “snap” I hope the Wayback Machine had its web crawlers in action and got lucky with some of her internet movement. A long shot but weirder things have happened. Coincidences are God’s way of winking at us.

Agree.
The searchers in this case were absolutely amazing and we cannot thank them enough. They kept the energy and focus on Lucas and that helped to give this case tremendous attention.

That attention contributed to get all the wheels turning that eventually allowed a PI to accept this case and that attention also pressured EG enough to where she finally opened up with some information that helped find him.

So yeah the searchers themselves played an integral part in him being found.

Also trying to find anything in a wooded area is one of the most difficult things to do and especially when you dont know for sure you may be in the right area. The PI had the luxury of knowing he was in the right general area. The searchers did not have that luxury.

I liken it to if you misplaced your car keys in your house. If you know what room you left them in then its much easier to tear that room apart and you will eventually find those keys. But if you dont even remember what room then it becomes much more difficult and you may go through the same room two or three times before you finally find your keys in the dresser drawer of that room.

Thanks so much to the searchers and everyone else who has shown so much caring for LH.

Great post! I don't think that there has been any case that I am aware of, that has had non-stop relentless searches done on a daily basis like sweet Lucas. I don't think Emily ever expected so many people would care enough about Lucas to not only find him, but get to the truth about what happened to him. I believe all of Lucas' wonderful heroes - the searchers as well as the mappers, kept her up at night- she was probably hoping they would all go away and stop searching after awhile. None of them did- they were all the more determined to find him.

It irks me that her *insert whatever insult that's within the TOS here* live in never gave credit to them, claiming that nobody was looking for his son. That still makes me grit my teeth with anger.

I also think that if she had any help, the searchers have kept them up at night as well, with worry.

Lucas' family was blessed to have this fine group from Wichita and surrounding areas of Wichita looking for him day after day. I think Emily knew he was going to be found soon, that she may as well tell a part truth, because these searchers were not going away and her freedom was going to be short lived.

Now, who's going to be arrested next? I'm wondering if there might be a little surprise or two- a twist that catches us all off guard............

With him, it was never about Lucas, these interviews. It was about what a good Daddy he was, how Emily wasn't abusive, how dare family bring up the past abuse to the media, how dare they address it while his son was missing. Even implying that someone, possibly a family member, kidnapped him. He continued to toss blame in any direction he could. Knowing that she was abusive herself towards him (Jonathan)! They had the cops called on them twice, both were arrested during one of those incidents. In front of children, they did this. I think he owns a piece in the blame pie.

If I read one more time that he was too stupid to know better, I think i will vomit. The man isn't stupid, he had his own dirty deeds he was trying to shrug off before the media got a hold of them and went on the attack. So far, he's been lucky that they haven't dug into his past a bit more.

I don't know if he knew what happened when he got back the morning after Lucas was reported missing. Or if he ever knew. Only Jonathan knows.

I am wondering when the charges against JH for leaving marks on EG sons goes to court if media will do a little research and shed some light on JH activities even before he met EG which will give a much clearer picture to some.

I have a feeling, not factual. She’s going to blame it on Lucas’ young cousins as an unintentional injury and she was trying to protect them from blame after Lucas succumbed to those injuries.
It certainly did appear that way, in terms of her blaming Lucas' injuries happening when they were at her cousins. She also said cousins, as in plural. So KE wasn't the only cousin she's placing blame in terms of his injuries (or their children).

Great post! I don't think that there has been any case that I am aware of, that has had non-stop relentless searches done on a daily basis like sweet Lucas. I don't think Emily ever expected so many people would care enough about Lucas to not only find him, but get to the truth about what happened to him. I believe all of Lucas' wonderful heroes - the searchers as well as the mappers, kept her up at night- she was probably hoping they would all go away and stop searching after awhile. None of them did- they were all the more determined to find him.

It irks me that her *insert whatever insult that's within the TOS here* live in never gave credit to them, claiming that nobody was looking for his son. That still makes me grit my teeth with anger.

I also think that if she had any help, the searchers have kept them up at night as well, with worry.

Lucas' family was blessed to have this fine group from Wichita and surrounding areas of Wichita looking for him day after day. I think Emily knew he was going to be found soon, that she may as well tell a part truth, because these searchers were not going away and her freedom was going to be short lived.

Now, who's going to be arrested next? I'm wondering if there might be a little surprise or two- a twist that catches us all off guard............
She disgusts me because as you said, she seemed to think they weren’t going to find him quickly and would give up the search. How much everyone cared and kept on looking and even the television interview I think came as a shock - it’s just Lucas, he didn’t mean anything to her why do all these random people care so much. Gahhhh she and JH both on that actually - no even outward display of gratitude to show the searchers from either one, even tho she knew the truth keeping to her story would seem to necessitate a ‘omg thank you so much for all your time and efforts’ because her ‘baby boy’ was missing...I could puke. This is Kinda rambling and I hope it makes sense but just ugh. She never kept to the ‘script’ of the ‘saddened and scared and concerned’ caregiver. She didn’t give a single flying flip and that was evident from the moment police arrived Im sure...
all is my opinion based on observation. What I do know is if my child, or nephew or niece were missing and people were tirelessly searching I would be profusely thanking them every single day.

I know she will o everything to not have to own the blame herself. She will try to convince everyone she did nothing wrong at all. I just hope since she has been caught in so many lies not 1 listens to her. I do not want her winning this. Lucas deserves this win. He waited patiently to be found. He deserves justice .

I think at some point she will turn on JH as JO stated she thinks EG has something on him. I could see her trying to blame him example injuries happened before he left. IMO

I think so, too. This is going to start getting really interesting. She's going to say JH abused him, point to the case against her sons and the DV against her to back it up, and say she was scared that she would be blamed for it or lose her boys or was scared of JH... I hope he then throws her under the bus as well. I'd love nothing more to see them both go down in a ball of flames.... along with anyone else if it turns out that someone else was involved in some way.

She disgusts me because as you said, she seemed to think they weren’t going to find him quickly and would give up the search. How much everyone cared and kept on looking and even the television interview I think came as a shock - it’s just Lucas, he didn’t mean anything to her why do all these random people care so much. Gahhhh she and JH both on that actually - no even outward display of gratitude to show the searchers from either one, even tho she knew the truth keeping to her story would seem to necessitate a ‘omg thank you so much for all your time and efforts’ because her ‘baby boy’ was missing...I could puke. This is Kinda rambling and I hope it makes sense but just ugh. She never kept to the ‘script’ of the ‘saddened and scared and concerned’ caregiver. She didn’t give a single flying flip and that was evident from the moment police arrived Im sure...
all is my opinion based on observation. What I do know is if my child, or nephew or niece were missing and people were tirelessly searching I would be profusely thanking them every single day.
Exactly. I don't think Emily counted on so many people caring right until the end, to her trial. We are still here, Emily, and we aren't going away.

Finally, the wonderful searchers can get some rest now, after three months of giving their time, love, money for gas and other expenses. So let me say, once again, something that Jonathan should have said to you all himself during Lucas' disappearance and when he was finally found- thank you for searching for Lucas.

Jamie and Bethany are the only ones to express gratitude, and with class and grace. To me, their family are the only ones that matter, along with JH's loving family member (and anyone who tried to help him) and little Lucas' friends. The others- well, they can all rot for all I care.

I wonder if Emily's family will ever give a statement to the press? Yeah, right.........

Exactly. I don't think Emily counted on so many people caring right until the end, to her trial. We are still here, Emily, and we aren't going away.

Finally, the wonderful searchers can get some rest now, after three months of giving their time, love, money for gas and other expenses. So let me say, once again, something that Jonathan should have said to you all himself during Lucas' disappearance and when he was finally found- thank you for searching for Lucas.

Jamie and Bethany are the only ones to express gratitude, and with class and grace. To me, their family are the only ones that matter, along with JH's loving family member (and anyone who tried to help him) and little Lucas' friends. The others- well, they can all rot for all I care.

I wonder if Emily's family will ever give a statement to the press? Yeah, right.........
Oh I would LOVE for her family to give a statement...... not likely but one can hope

This part of the article in the Wichita Eagle has me scratching my head....

“After Marshburn arrived in Wichita, Medlam met with him for about four hours early Thursday, sharing information that she and fellow searchers had gained about where Lucas might be.”
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article211941039.html

So was someone talking to the search group and sharing info as to where he might be? Or is this what you were referring to earlier as things that shouldn’t have been said during this interview? Ignore this or alert a mod if this shouldn’t be discussed.

I’m just thinking of the timeline... some of these cases go fast... but some like Evan Brewer’s case I think has been 8 months and that just went to court last month... and I think that was the prelim, bound over for trial after Evan’s mom took a plea to testify against her BF
Yep it was the preliminary hearing
Man charged in death of 3-year-old Evan Brewer bound over for trial

Oh I would LOVE for her family to give a statement...... not likely but one can hope

I know her Mom did in the beginning, and KE did get in front of the camera, but I discount KE's crocodile tears. I am sure her parents, although divorced, are grief stricken. I know when I chatted with her father- he really did care about Lucas, and there is no doubt that there was people in her family that loved and cared about him. But did they all know about the abuse or did some just assume her stories were truth, especially if they didn't see Lucas that often?

Maybe that was harsh of me to bring that up- when I posted it, it was directed more at the cousin. Her actions before he was found, and her lack of actions after he was found, speak louder than words. I'm sure she's cowering away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces