Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to flag my own post but please don’t make any assumptions about the homeless kid, I say kid because he was 21. He has nothing to do with Lucas’s death. I wish this interview never happened.

I can’t find how to report my own post.....mods help!

I really don’t think anyone here thinks that... truthfully!!!

What scares me is if the DA presented evidence to the Prosecutor today and if it is true that she is being released do they not have enough evidence against her yet?
That is basically what I was trying to say above about the cause of death. It worries me if they have nothing now what will the Tox screen bring.

Sitting in a rinky dink airport om Ambergris Cay, Belize and Im about to lose my ! This is a nightmare or cruel joke right? What an insult to Lucas & his family. She LEAD them to his BODY!!!!!! G-D it!!!

Maybe it's just me but I interpreted the press language to mean that no charges would be charged for his death. I think that there is confusion as to the interpretation of what he said. He needs to clarify.
The entire statement as read by the DA is in a photo in this tweet
KAKE Lily Wu on Twitter

Attachments

• 60F4FCF3-CA76-4C92-8B0E-CB6506D313D3.png
    60F4FCF3-CA76-4C92-8B0E-CB6506D313D3.png
    335 KB · Views: 99
I’m going to flag my own post but please don’t make any assumptions about the homeless kid, I say kid because he was 21. He has nothing to do with Lucas’s death. I wish this interview never happened.

Reported for you @ESO

The corrections facility says that it still has her incarcerated on the interference charge. But, they acknowledged that there could be a lag of information in the system from the courthouse that may take several hours to show up in their database for release.

The reason the charges were dropped is because Emily has to be arraigned within 3 days (business days) of her arrest. The autopsy isn’t back and the cause of death hasn’t been determined. They want to file the highest charges they can on her......now why the don’t just leave her in there for obstruction I will never know.

Sitting in a rinky dink airport om Ambergris Cay, Belize and Im about to lose my ****! This is a nightmare or cruel joke right? What an insult to Lucas & his family. She LEAD them to his BODY!!!!!! G-D it!!!
Maybe the third time she gets arrested will be the charm?
It seems like this woman can confess to anything and she walks away smirking. A nice big efff u to the courts and community.

Okay Logged on to catch up from last night. You can imagine how BIG my eyes have gotten reading this all... and how my heart is now racing. And I’m upset. I’m upset about Lucas, but I’m upset I have access to this information.

This is SO much information. Sorry, but WTF was this PI thinking?!?!?!!?!!!!?! We shouldn’t know any of this yet. In my opinion, this is awful.

And EG potentially being released?! I can’t even process any of it.

I wish I never knew about this homeless guy. We don’t have any actual facts on what night he was there? Or do we? This innocent guy is now our biggest nightmare. I dropped a hundred f bombs after I read about him. Hopefully he gets cleared immediately, this PI didn’t do a good enough job of that. Stop the speculation. Ugh. Ugh. UGH.

Thank you for IMMEDIATELY starting damage control. There’s no turning back, this rumor mill needs to be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya