Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but this tells me she KNOWS there is going to be a visible head injury. I wish I knew what that part of the story is, how she is claiming this supposed injury occurred.

Sometimes a MEDICAL EXAMINER can determine a the probable weapon ir a wall or a table edge. So a lot depends in what injuries he suffered.

And that’s close to a line for me personally I can’t cross. The death of a child is hard and I can’t comprehend the type of person who could abuse target and kill. I’ve seen and felt evil to often in my jobs.

I think he is trying to convince her that he will help her so she will talk more and in the process revealing her lies. We don't hear what was before that and he did not record the first day he talked to EG so we lose some context for this discussion about getting the medical records. JMO: She may have told DM that Lucas died of natural causes and she could prove it-- she might have claimed she took Lucas to the dr and he had a concussion. Whether or not she actually took him to the dr is up in the air at this point (JMO). Remember that DM is playing mind games with her and trying to make her comfortable to talk to him. What would someone who is "on her side" say if told about medical records that could prove her claims? They would tell her they could help her go get them (JMO). My interpretation from the interview is that DM saying he would help get medical records for her made her visibly uncomfortable, and therefore he knew from that reactions she had lied (either about taking Lucas to the Dr or about the concussion). He is essentially calling her bluff like a poker player and bringing out her lies. MOO.
Oh my, that particular Nurse Practioner better have some wise counsel. She’s gonna need it.

I think he is trying to convince her that he will help her so she will talk more and in the process revealing her lies. We don't hear what was before that and he did not record the first day he talked to EG so we lose some context for this discussion about getting the medical records. JMO: She may have told DM that Lucas died of natural causes and she could prove it-- she might have claimed she took Lucas to the dr and he had a concussion. Whether or not she actually took him to the dr is up in the air at this point (JMO). Remember that DM is playing mind games with her and trying to make her comfortable to talk to him. What would someone who is "on her side" say if told about medical records that could prove her claims? They would tell her they could help her go get them (JMO). My interpretation from the interview is that DM saying he would help get medical records for her made her visibly uncomfortable, and therefore he knew from that reactions she had lied (either about taking Lucas to the Dr or about the concussion). He is essentially calling her bluff like a poker player and bringing out her lies. MOO.

Great explanation, thank you!

thought I heard her say “uh huh”
If this is in regards to what I posted saying they were discussing the daughter? I did not write word for word what DM and EG said to each other. She may have said, "Uh huh," only, but my only point was only to mention that it was brought up in conversation. My apologies if it looks like, seems like I was inferring that there is a long discussion on the daughter's future during the interview. I did not mean to imply there was...

My concern is that we all know damn well that Emily is reading and listening online to things being said. I pray this doesn't cause her to do something stupid like kidnap her older kids and go on the run. I know people will tell me to chill, that it won't happen, that their Dad will be on top of it (he has to sleep, too, you know, and work to feed and keep a roof over their heads!), and i sincerely doubt that there is any police watching to make sure the kids are safe. I feel that most of what happened to Lucas- the key was her wanting her own sons, and that's been taken away from her because of Lucas' disappearance (in her sick mind).

I really wish they didn't play that tape, but none of us have a choice in what gets broadcasted. I just pray she doesn't harm her kids or anyone else while she's out and about, free as a bird.
I doubt she will be allowed near her kids.
Their father will see to that.pp
A defense attorney will have that info pretty quick after charging. Yes it’s probably not the best thing. But her lawyer could also be reading our posts here. I know lawyers that search social media before taking a client.

So each of us can be contributing to various isssues. The law in general has not kept up with technology levels currently in our life. So it’s all mired in law that might be decades old. Who knows?
Mr Emilys lawyer.
If you are reading this.
Run. Run as fast as you can.
Take a lesson from Kurt Nurmi.
Your mental Heath depends on it.

If this is in regards to what I posted saying they were discussing the daughter? I did not write word for word what DM and EG said to each other. She may have said, "Uh huh," only, but my only point was only to mention that it was brought up in conversation. My apologies if it looks like, seems like I was inferring that there is a long discussion on the daughter's future during the interview. I did not mean to imply there was...
I think I picked the wrong quote lol, I was saying to the person who said they didn’t hear a response to the concussion thing that it sounded like she said uh huh.
I was not talking about the baby or sister lol - sorry! I’m still learning how to quote on here

My concern is that we all know damn well that Emily is reading and listening online to things being said. I pray this doesn't cause her to do something stupid like kidnap her older kids and go on the run. I know people will tell me to chill, that it won't happen, that their Dad will be on top of it (he has to sleep, too, you know, and work to feed and keep a roof over their heads!), and i sincerely doubt that there is any police watching to make sure the kids are safe. I feel that most of what happened to Lucas- the key was her wanting her own sons, and that's been taken away from her because of Lucas' disappearance (in her sick mind).

I really wish they didn't play that tape, but none of us have a choice in what gets broadcasted. I just pray she doesn't harm her kids or anyone else while she's out and about, free as a bird.

I agree 100%....thanks for posting your thoughts.

My son does meth. And no you don’t just stop when needed. Otherwise my son wouldn’t be in jail again. He had the chance to go to a great program but meth won again.
Sorry 0/t but unless your getting help it’s way too hard to stop. I saw it first hand the last 5 weeks. Disgusting drug.
Sorry you have to go through this. Hang tough

I would guess her explanation is that Lucas 'fell' the night of the 16th? You know, cos he has a lot of falls, while she's cooking or...

That will only work if she took him to the dr and took photos - because DM talked about photos and drs records - which led me to believe it would be to "confirm" her story.

Ah, you caught that as well. I am completely stunned by his comment. What in God's name is causing him to stand by her and trust her so completely, even when she told the PI that she found him dead in bed and brought him there- she even described how she faced Lucas' head against the culvert, and the PI said that was exactly as he found him.

Why can't he face the fact that she did this, why isn't he angry, disgusted, and horrified by what she did? Does she really have something God awful on him (besides the charge against her son) that he is afraid to turn against her?
BBM: Maybe. Maybe he meant that he couldn't trust her to keep her mouth shut. JMO.

Yes, but this tells me she KNOWS there is going to be a visible head injury. I wish I knew what that part of the story is, how she is claiming this supposed injury occurred.
She will explain it with more lies.

He's going to have many injuries IMO.
His mumified body will reveal what that beast did to him.

To bad it took his death for authorities
to listen to him.

The reporter asked Jonathan if he still backs Emily up, and he didn't answer her questions, just said he didn't know who to trust anymore.
Did JH's trial for allegedly pushing one of EG's sons happen yet? (are we allowed to discuss it? Sorry if not please remove this post) It just occurred to me that JH may continue to stand by EG because he will want her to testify in a way that will clear him in that case. JMO.

If LE did bring cadaver dogs in and they did not hit on Lucas bed and she is saying she found him dead in bed could that be a problem when it comes to trial? What keeps running through my head is prosecutor did not have enough evidence to file charges yet if they don't have evidence to match her story and she says she was pressured by the PI would it make her "confession" not hold as much weight?
As long as LE didn't "pressure" her confession that will be a tough argument. That's the plus of a civilian PI vs LE. Not much for rules surrounding a PI.

Did JH's trial for allegedly pushing one of EG's sons happen yet? (are we allowed to discuss it? Sorry if not please remove this post) It just occurred to me that JH may continue to stand by EG because he will want her to testify in a way that will clear him in that case. JMO.
She has no credibility!

Here's something that I've been wondering about... So, EG went to OG with a $15 gift card that JH gave her. I know they weren't married, but she wasn't working so presumably had no income. So, if she can't even go out to eat without a gift card from JH, where did all the money for her meth come from?
You don't have to be married to have a joint bank account. Also, we don't know she couldn't go out to eat without a gift card, we just know she had one. People give gift cards because it's a place they like, and a nice gesture. It doesn't mean she couldn't go otherwise.

We also don't know her family's financial situation. Her parents or a grand parent, anyone, could give her money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid