Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense that they might be able to say she didn't lead him there. Maybe someone else set the whole thing up to make it look like she led him there. Maybe someone told the PI where he was, he put her in the car, and then drove to him saying she led him there.

It doesn't matter though, because I highly doubt they were going to use her leading a PI to the body as proof of anything. They have much better than that.

(and obviously we all know she DID lead him there... I'm just saying)

I'm sure he helped her out with that as well!
There is no way in $&@" JH wouldn't know she's uses meth. As I've mentioned before,I believe he's uses as well! I don't buy the "she only used while he was away!" You don't have that luxury with meth,the addiction does not allow you to pick and choose when to use.That is why she used while caring for the kids or should I say NOT caring for the kids.That's why it's called an addiction!
With her addiction,she would do whatever it takes to get money for meth,even while he's away. Probably one of the reasons she had items on "offer
up" as well.
I can't even imagine LE not seeing the signs of meth use,as she told her story when Lucas went missing.

Would JH not be drug tested as part of his job? I don't know if he uses Meth or not, but I would have thought he would be subject to drug testing. I don't think he didn't know she used though. One thing that did hit me though, she talked to him about smoking a couple of bowls. We all assumed it was marijuana in the bowl but meth can be smoked in bowls too.

Would JH not be drug tested as part of his job? I don't know if he uses Meth or not, but I would have thought he would be subject to drug testing. I don't think he didn't know she used though. One thing that did hit me though, she talked to him about smoking a couple of bowls. We all assumed it was marijuana in the bowl but meth can be smoked in bowls too.
There absolutely are ways to get around those so-called random testings. And I’ll bet you most crews know all about them.

Think it depends on his actual job, from what I have read about the position he has he isn't running heavy machinery so I am not sure they would test him.

It makes sense that they might be able to say she didn't lead him there. Maybe someone else set the whole thing up to make it look like she led him there. Maybe someone told the PI where he was, he put her in the car, and then drove to him saying she led him there.

It doesn't matter though, because I highly doubt they were going to use her leading a PI to the body as proof of anything. They have much better than that.

(and obviously we all know she DID lead him there... I'm just saying)

If a defense attorney says those things, then surely a prosecutor is going to ask where is the evidence of this other person at the primary crime scene? That, I presume, is at the house on Edgemoor. EG is claiming Lucas died in his bed, so surely there should be cadaver dog hits. She seems to be claiming that she drove the body in her car, and DM didn't say the body was wrapped, so there should be scent in the car. Then there are phone pings that were mentioned. When you add all these things up I think it gets a lot less likely that you even need EG to lead you to the body, and hopefully the body is going to tell a lot more of the story than EG has so far been willing to tell.

Yes we had speculated about that, too. If she had just smoked a bowl of meth, she wouldn't have her appetite and be ready to run out and eat though. I think at that point she was on a come down and maybe even out of dope.

If a defense attorney says those things, then surely a prosecutor is going to ask where is the evidence of this other person at the primary crime Ysscene? That, I presume, is at the house on Edgemoor. EG is claiming Lucas died in his bed, so surely there should be cadaver dog hits. She seems to be claiming that she drove the body in her car, and DM didn't say the body was wrapped, so there should be scent in the car. Then there are phone pings that were mentioned. When you add all these things up I think it gets a lot less likely that you even need EG to lead you to the body, and hopefully the body is going to tell a lot more of the story than EG has so far been willing to tell.
Yes, yes and yes to allllllll of this. I think that as soon as the tox reports are back, the new charges will drop. They are just waiting to make everything tidy and not have any surprises down the line.

I said the same thing in previous threads and got shut down for it. I still maintain he is a user.
Hi imagrandma, I’m behind again annoying Timezone thing. I don’t think it can be discounted at all. I had asked in previous threads about drinking as in Aus we have really strick testing and usually they are drinkers. But that doesn’t mean some still get away with other poisons - just not for long. I think whatever it is will come out at some stage.

Think it depends on his actual job, from what I have read about the position he has he isn't running heavy machinery so I am not sure they would test him.
My experience with work crews like this come from a national roofing business (high risk). My ex- son-in-law was the foremen and he and most of his crew used meth. His dumba** fell off a 2-story and broke his ankle+ while using.

Hi imagrandma, I’m behind again annoying Timezone thing. I don’t think it can be discounted at all. I had asked in previous threads about drinking as in Aus we have really strick testing and usually they are drinkers. But that doesn’t mean some still get away with other poisons - just not for long. I think whatever it is will come out at some stage.
I’m just glad your here, my friend. You’re a sharp one.

My experience with work crews like this come from a national roofing business (high risk). My ex- son-in-law was the foremen and he and most of his crew used meth. His dumba** fell off a 2-story and broke his ankle+ while using.
Yes,some construction workers as well. A friend of mine was introduced to it on a jobsite,to keep up with the long hours and working seven days a week.His addiction lasted 30 years,it destroyed his life. He's finally off the stuff and has been clean for 6 years.

There absolutely are ways to get around those so-called random testings. And I’ll bet you most crews know all about them.

Just to add to this, I did HR for a Gas Well company. We tested for drugs at hire but only did follow up tests if we had probable cause. We were supposed to do random tests per the contract but none of the companies enforced it as it was expensive and based off a pool of employees. Since the turn over rate is so high with these companies that even getting a pool together for randoms is almost impossible. Employee A works for you and was pulled for a random, by the time you get the info from whichever company you use for that and set up the test the employee no longer works for your company he’s with another company. It’s insane really. JMO experience working in the industry and trying to follow the contracts.

I cannot believe NG and PI are releasing all the details. Both should know better and should not release anything that can jeapordize the trial. Should have kept it private until trial.

Oh well. Lets hope LE obtains evidence from the autopsy.

<modsnip>

Respectfully, the horses are out of the barn, shutting the doors now isn’t going to change that. While I understand the frustration and anger of FLA and the family the fact is that this info is already out there. I personally have not listened but only because I’m mostly deaf and can’t hear the audio properly I am watching for the transcripts to read. I’ve only read bits and pieces posted here and on news sites so far. Not many of us here following this thread for Lucas are even in the area to be considered for the jury pool. MSM has posted articles and links to the audio regarding the interview with the PI. I don’t think us here, discussing this in a civilized way, is jeopardizing anything in the case. We have, at the request of FLA and moderators, not discussed a few things brought up yesterday as we were told it was not sleuthable and had no bearing in this case.

I am very concerned and praying all the time for justice for Lucas. We all are here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They can't do better than snoop in for a tidbit as they've all done run dry?

How bout this, take a lead or 20 from the crazy MSM updates and the bizarre hints dropped in them?

'National causes' don't just run themselves you know.
I needed that giggle and the others you’ve provided thank you tnith

Yes,some construction workers as well. A friend of mine was introduced to it on a jobsite,to keep up with the long hours and working seven days a week.His addiction lasted 30 years,it destroyed his life. He's finally off the stuff and has been clean for 6 years.

yes. My friend was introduced to it while working on film sets as prop man---thought he needed the 'energy' to keep up with long hours and running around to pick up and return props and set up locations, etc. And it was rampant among the crew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper