Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

I'm just dropping in, but it appears a few reminders are once again needed.

First, please do not tell others how to post or what to post. That's a TOS violation. If you feel a post is off-topic or violates TOS, please alert on the post and let the moderators review the situation.

Second, and this ties in with the first part of this post, do not attempt to moderate the thread yourselves. If you simply disagree with another poster, and cannot respond respectfully, please put that member on "Ignore" or just scroll and roll. We expect and welcome differences of opinion and debate here on WS. This is not an echo chamber where anyone should expect everyone to see things exactly the same way they do and to always agree. However, we do require that members treat each other with respect.

Finally, please do not "shout" in posts. If you don't know what I'm talking about it, "shouting" is basically when someone posts in all capital letters such as PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING. It's rude and is not allowed. Nor is it necessary to make a point.

If there any questions about TOS, please do not hesitate to contact any moderator. We are happy to help.

This post lands at random.

Last edited:
Make me feel better. Give me some positives. I must have missed it. With respect.

Charlie
Likewise with respect, I have responded to your previous posts with numerous links and quotes in relation to this subject. I'm not familiar enough with the new software to know if I can find them amongst the prior threads, but perhaps between the two of us searching we can come up with some of them.

Wow. I am sorry if someone has already shared this thought. Does anyone else think that EG could have put his body in the garden while she figured out her next step?
Shudder.

There’s something odd about the gardening. Perhaps the debris DID come from her front yard that covered Lucas’ body.

Maybe she was testing the dirt to see if it would be possible to bury him (which she decided against)

Possibly far-fetched, but maybe she did bury some type of criminal evidence in the garden— something incriminating... possibly with blood on it. Clothing? Murder weapon?

Right, no, I'm sure she was involved in some way. I'm just wondering now why he was near their house when she wasn't there. Maybe she asked him to pick something up for her and lead him into a trap?
Hmmm.....maybe since he knew she was in jail, he thought he might be able to get into the house and squat there. Not saying he did, just an idea. I had a major house fire about 10 years ago, and I found out that people who knew I wasn't staying there were coming and going and using it as a hangout/flop house because of it.

Yes, and PI David Marshburn said in his first NG podcast that EG did not know that he was dead at the time he was talking to her, and he alluded to the fact that he used that to his advantage, but that's about as far as that went.

I forgot about that! Just when you think you're getting a grasp on things, you realize that no, you still have no idea.

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.

Investigator Devon Fasbinder asked if Glass knew these people.

"No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."

She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

Glass said she did end up sending the picture to Jonathan, Lucas' father.

She is such a compulsive liar with bits of truth thrown in at times that its no wonder we all get confused.

Notice the complete contradiction with what she is saying.

At the end she says she sent the picture to JH and the reason is because she wants him to feel worried about her being all alone with strangers around right in front of their place. But here is the complete contradiction. She herself was inviting these total strangers into her house.

Ok then. So you are so worried about these dangerous strangers that you are going out of your way to invite them into your home. And then you want to throw it in LH face so he gets worried about you and comes home.

Sure EG Sure. Tell us another one.

Im done with her and a couple other ones.

I'm going to go with Lucas died in the bathroom on the evening of the 11th. Everything fits into the box.....
Neighbor sees Lucas outside (11th)
The story of the people out front (12th)
When she turned in the cat (12th)
-SUV backed up to garage (13th)
VD lie re Lucas with JO (14th)
Gardening with MH only (15th)
Going to OG with MH only (16th)

Did anything happen on the 13th?

The SUV backed up in the garage on 13th... sorry if I repeating anyone, just catching up!

Right from the start I was wondering what EG was doing up at that hour she said the strangers were out front. Now I think it had to do with cleaning up a murder. She didn't invite them in. She just told that so nobody would think she had anything to hide.

EGs potential blame Game and strange happenings ... random running thoughts

-2 ppl she reported outside the house, she went so far to snap a photo and send to JH. Emphasized these people to LE.
-homeless guest she invited over
-mention of older kids (cousins) beating up on LH because Lucas wasn’t “careful”
-car backed into garage— “just moving in”
-claimed house smelled because of plumbing, not because of decomposing body. She potentially had to use bleach to clean because of the “plumbing” smells... maybe she knew she was calling LE the next day and wanted ALL bases covered
-the stomach medicine
- “gardening” days after moving into a new house. It leaves marks on her arms... perhaps she disposed of him before gardening and made sure to be seen outside as an excuse for the scratches on her arms.

Gosh this is getting thick. I have nothing to add. I just keep following, waiting for the next bombshell to drop, hoping to get some truths and answers, waiting for charges and justice. I have a feeling this is going to take awhile to all come to the surface.

We have all paid a hefty price for admission to this 3 ring circus, the ultimate price being paid by dear sweet Lucas. IMO this entire circus is orchestrated by one person and one person only. This person has created so much confusion that even those of us who have closely followed this case from day one are lost and having to rethink everything we thought we knew. One thing that seems reliable is that the new timeframe fits and the fabricated one never did. We were having to fit things around the 16th whereas everything seems to fall into place with the 11th/12th. If we are confused, imagine how a jury might feel. I have been unable to bring myself to post since Lucas was found but have been following closely from a distance. I think EG has mastered the art of male manipulation and it's done wonders on JH. I don't think he saw any of this coming but of course we can say he should have. I have felt from the beginning this was premeditated murder and will find it shocking if it turns out to be anything else. The ringleader of this circus is beyond evil and will most likely walk. There, I said it. Sorry. JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24