Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really trying to go to sleep because I’ve now been up for 24 hours and really should but I can’t help being angry. The thought of not having answers and justice for Lucas makes me sick. She robbed him of his life and potentially answers for his family, the ones that loved him the most. She took the easy way out. I have to wonder if she was on drugs, which I’m sure she was and how long. The streets of Wichita are a little safer tonight but still. @FindLucasAllen im praying for you all. We’re all here if you need anything. Her poor children. One day they’ll more than likely Google their mother and have to see what she’s done. Heartbreaking the amount of pain she has casted on so many lives.

I’m really trying to go to sleep because I’ve now been up for 24 hours and really should but I can’t help being angry. The thought of not having answers and justice for Lucas makes me sick. She robbed him of his life and potentially answers for his family, the ones that loved him the most. She took the easy way out. I have to wonder if she was on drugs, which I’m sure she was and how long. The streets of Wichita are a little safer tonight but still. @FindLucasAllen im praying for you all. We’re all here if you need anything. Her poor children. One day they’ll more than likely Google their mother and have to see what she’s done. Heartbreaking the amount of pain she has casted on so many lives.

Echoing exactly what you are saying here, RMT. Although I am glad that the other child involved have been guaranteed their safety from this monster, she has taken the last bit of closure away from those who deserve it. Unless she told someone or left a note of course.

Get to sleep, hon. Don't make yourself sick.

My goodness RMT, I forgot about her boys! I don't know how but I did. Even though their mother was such a horrid person, they still loved her and are going to be heartbroken. That woman soils EVERYTHING she touches.

KSN reporter keeps referring to JH as Lucas :/

How hard is it to get it right
no1-smiley.gif

Ok nothing like being sound asleep and having the local radio alert wake you. With a confirmation on a “body I.d” I fell asleep catching up here and my phone was still in my hands on this. I thought this evading my nightmares ! Now I need to catch up to see what’s going on!

I’m lost but JH found her so they were back together? I’m lost what the heck, catching up time.

That is what I want to know. Was she living there or did she go there just to kill herself?

I think she went there just to kill herself, so JH would have to find her. I think that's why she shot herself instead of overdosing as well. It would be messier for him.

I think this was done to make his life as difficult as possible. I'm still concerned that she's left something that will be an effort to take him down too.

I'm just not convinced that she simply shot herself and that's the end. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop...

I think she went there just to kill herself, so JH would have to find her. I think that's why she shot herself instead of overdosing as well. It would be messier for him.

I think this was done to make his life as difficult as possible. I'm still concerned that she's left something that will be an effort to take him down too.

I'm just not convinced that she simply shot herself and that's the end. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop...

And with this case, something else is bound to happen.

Echoing exactly what you are saying here, RMT. Although I am glad that the other child involved have been guaranteed their safety from this monster, she has taken the last bit of closure away from those who deserve it. Unless she told someone or left a note of course.

Get to sleep, hon. Don't make yourself sick.
Gah!! @AnaPisces what the actual what?! Have to wonder where she did this... The last couple of days all of the reports about checking the bathroom again. I’m of course behind but did she take her life where she took Lucas’ life?! Such a monster. The only good thing is maybe LE and the DA will release what they had on her. They were closing in and the pressure got the best of her. You’re right. I must go to bed and will soon. Currently watching my {big} babies sleep and wonder how anyone does this to children. Awful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice77