Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for calling that in, Blef. I truly hope that's not where he is, but we just want him home.

I'm hoping I'm completely wrong. I just want him back with you guys again.

OK. I'll say it, but please be aware that I'm really sorry I have to say it. I'm a criminologist and I've seen this happen in other cases. If no one but Emily has seen Lucas since the house move, I'm wondering if she killed him before the moved and disposed of him in the trash. It sickens me to write this. But I'm worried that we haven't had any independent reports of when Lucas was seen apart from what she has reported. *hugs* to FindLucasAllen

Is there any info on how long his dad is usually away for work ?! I haven’t seen it yet anywhere. Has Lucas been going to school?

From the link:
The next door neighbor to the home from where Lucas Hernandez was reported missing say the situation is surreal. He says his own children were outside playing with Lucas about a week ago.

Neighbors say investigators have questioned them multiple times while searching homes and yards. They say questions have included whether they've seen anything out of the ordinary in the neighborhood and what they know about Lucas' family.
The next door neighbor says the family only moved in about two weeks ago, so he does not know them well. He does remember Lucas as a shy child who kept to himself.
"We had police come over and interview us at least three times now," neighbor Hesham Tifant says. "They've gone through the house. They've gone through the backyard at least three or four times. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing to the other neighbors."
Wednesday the family issued the following statement after his stepmother's arrest:
"As we stated before, our lives have been turned upside down. We were saddened to hear about the charges. Our main focus is still Lucas and we continue to pray for his safe return."

Unfortunately not. Worse than that

RSBM

Don't read this if you're sensitive... somewhat graphic below :

Have they checked the septic at the present address and the previous addresses ?
Thinking about the case with Noah Thomas--- and how a boy that age couldn't lift the top of the tank by himself. There was no justice in that case. :(
Also Summer Inman.
:moo:

RSBM

Have they checked the septic at the present address and the previous addresses ?
Thinking about the case with Noah Thomas--- and how a boy that age couldn't lift the top of the tank by himself. There was no justice in that case. :(
Also Summer Inman.

Previous posters said there's no septic. They are on city sewer.

RSBM

Also Summer Inman.

I lived in Wichita for quite a few years and I'm pretty sure septics aren't allowed within city limits (do they keep old unused septic tanks or do they dig them up and remove them?). There are people here who live there currently who will hopefully know for sure.

Feb 21

"Seiler said the search for the boy continues and more charges are possible in the case. When asked whether he fears the case could become a homicide investigation, Seiler said, "We hope not."

"We hope we are going to be able to find Lucas and that he is alive and well," Seiler said."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-...her-who-reported-kansas-boy-missing-arrested/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

So did she sell him for drugs or sell him into a sex traffic ring?

Come on, what would make LE think he was alive? I would love it if he is, but where could he be, alive and well, all this time?

She wouldn't have put him at a relatives house on her side of the family out of revenge for something?

What gives?!

Sadly, we have seen this type of case end up the same way over and over and over. So much that we could probably tell you what the next several steps in this dance will be, right now.

Agreed! :thumb:

additionally the following (each and of itself not huge red flags... But in combination):

EG was last to see Lucas
He disappeared "on her watch"
EG hasn't spoken publicly... Nor presented any type of plea for him to be found..
Reports of abuse at hands of EG

More?

JMO...

OK. I'll say it, but please be aware that I'm really sorry I have to say it. I'm a criminologist and I've seen this happen in other cases. If no one but Emily has seen Lucas since the house move, I'm wondering if she killed him before the moved and disposed of him in the trash. It sickens me to write this. But I'm worried that we haven't had any independent reports of when Lucas was seen apart from what she has reported. *hugs* to FindLucasAllen

I have thought this too. :(

I lived in Wichita for quite a few years and I'm pretty sure septics aren't allowed within city limits (do they keep old unused septic tanks or do they dig them up and remove them?). There are people here who live there currently who will hopefully know for sure.

Yes, I just asked my husband and he said if they would dig them up and fill them in if there was ever one. He doesn't think that area ever would have because it isn't old enough.

IF EG is related or has connections to a person in LE or even working in the city department, this is probably the reason this case has seemed so odd to us. The non identification of Lucas’s parents was weird. Then the stepmom staying totally out of the news raised even more questions.

I read all that info regarding their privacy, bad comments on SM etc. I don’t buy any of that! If my child was missing, I would want to be in front of cameras every opportunity given, pleading for the return of my child.

When SM didn’t give a statement regarding little Lucas but her parents did, that signaled GUILTY 100% to me!

Let’s hope a night in jail will make her give up his location. However, on the other hand, why should she give it up? It will be more evidence against her and give her more jail time.

In times like this, sodium pentathol needs to be legal, IMO. It would certainly help solve some of these horrendous crimes and give closure to the grieving families. JMO.

FindLucasAllen, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Hugs to you.

Look at this beautiful boy's smile in 2014! He had pretty teeth before his dad got full custody (iirc, from around this same time). Emily was dating him in 2015, per her FB status, so this pretty much shows that the bottle rot/neglect happened on her and dad's watch. Unbelievable to me that people can mistreat their children in this way - and far, far worse, obviously.
So many prayers for this child. My heart is big and sore.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Lucas with teeth 2014.jpg
    Lucas with teeth 2014.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 659
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors