Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back story:

Caylee Anthony. We didn't have cable so I'd never heard of NG at the time.

Although, I was (at the time) close friends with the pastor and the family in Stuart FL that took in CA, after the fact, and kept her hidden from the public, for safety reasons. At the time (and still to this day, actually) there was a TON of misinfo being leaked to the media because everyone wanted their disgusting 15 minutes of fame. It worked like a charm, and the NG show was a big part of it. Possibly unwittingly. I will give them that benefit of the doubt.

BUT, when I see stuff like the podcast today, it's hard not to question NG's moral compass and where she draws a line.

Wow - about your connection with CA. Sometimes the world seems so small.

I think the podcasts NG did today will bring some shade her way. I get the feeling that she gets going and has a hard time seeing how badly it reflects on her.

Im saddened too. This case has had way too much tragedy.

LH deceased
Homeless person deceased
EG deceased

I am praying that nobody else related to this case gets hurt or killed. It needs to end. :(

I agree. I told @Tricia today that there's just too much death and sadness in this case. So much death. I feel the heaviness of it all, as I know all of you do as well.

Exactly what I expect they were like, and if they had the names of her children on them with her thinking they'd read those things some day.....

I feel so bad for the boys' dad. He's been in a difficult position for a long time, but this is going to be the hardest yet in many ways.
This might sound cruel, but he could be very relieved right now. He didn't wish this on her, nor did he harm her. This man has had a heavy weight on his shoulders since Lucas' disappearance. Especially when she was released twice. At least now, he knows he will never have to go to court ever again, with her trying to get visitation. They won't be in an abusive situation ever again, thanks to her.

IF I were him, I'd send the boys away for the summer and possibly look for an out of state job and home to get them away from all of this. Kids in school will taunt them- they can be cruel, and sometimes I hate to say it, but they learn some of that meanness from home. Those poor boys, my heart just aches for them. I also worry about the boy who is the one that Jonathan left raised marks on his chest- some day, this poor kid is going to be a teen. This is why I feel it is imperative that he gets the boys out of state, as that boy might think that by telling his Dad what happened, that he was responsible for his mother's death. He won't think rationally- most teens don't. He might even think Lucas' death is his fault- he could think "if only I didn't tell Dad what JH did, maybe he'd be alive". Had he been an adult, he would have understood this not to be true, that he isn't to blame. But children often think something traumatic and awful is their fault and blame themselves, even though they were not responsible.

This is going to hurt these older boys more than anyone can even imagine. I wish I could hug them both. They will need counseling for this and attentive adults around them for a long time to come.

I agree, but I’m hung up on the fact that she was never charged with murder. In my mind that means LE wasn’t able to substantiate evidence against EG for murder. However, we’re still waiting for autopsy results which will likely substantiate EG’s guilt one way or another.
In his presser this afternoon, the DA stressed that the case against her was still in full swing. He even mentioned that there were new subpoenas that had just come in within the past day or so. He stressed that it can be a long drawn-out process, and that they were still in the midst of it.

In his presser this afternoon, the DA stressed that the case against her was still in full swing. He even mentioned that there were new subpoenas that had just come in within the past day or so. He stressed that it can be a long drawn-out process, and that they were still in the midst of it.

Good points. Did he say the subpoenas were for EG or who they were for? I’m assuming EG, but who knows?

My gut instinct when first reading about this case in Feb was that EG was responsible and hiding the truth. That Lucas was already deceased from violence/abuse when he was reported missing. It was going to be a recovery effort.

I'm sticking with my initial impression on this one. So far, all the facts and evidence which have come to light since then still point to EG as ultimately the prime suspect and perpetrator.

I hope that the DA office and WPD can eventually release their findings and any information they currently have which would give answers and closure to those who loved Lucas. Lucas' silenced voice needs to be heard the loudest, even more so, now. EG's death should just be a tragic footnote in comparison.
BBM
The DA was very emphatic that the public deserves to know what really happened to Lucas, and stated that he will release the findings of the investigation once it is complete. They will not terminate or close the case due to EG death.

Here's some questions I am curious about, and I know no one has any answers to them, but I have been pondering these all day:

1. How did Emily get to the house? Did she drive herself, and if so, was there a vehicle there that she used?

If she didn't drive herself, who did?

Did she take an Uber or Lyft? It would be too far for her to walk without being seen.

2. No neighbors saw her come into the house? Any cameras in the neighborhood that might have recorded her arriving in the driveway and going into the house?

3. Were the suicide notes hand written, or typed?

4. Who's rifle did she use? I find it odd that no one saw a woman with a rifle walking into the house. Or whoever drove her, did they know she had a rifle with her? Or if she drove herself, back to question 1- who's car/vehicle did she have?

5. Was JH still living there? Did he forget that she had a key to the house, and maybe that's how she got in?

BBM
The DA was very emphatic that the public deserves to know what really happened to Lucas, and stated that he will release the findings of the investigation once it is complete. They will not terminate or close the case due to EG death.

I feel bad for the DA. He’s seems like a hard working, all around good guy with way too much on his plate.

How did any of you manage to get through today's NG podcast? I keep trying to listen but I keep having to pause to pick my jaw up from off the floor. I'm only 15 minutes in and don't know if I can make it through the rest. So, THANK YOU to everyone who summarized it earlier. I give NG props for this-- she is not letting the crazy remarks go unchallenged. She has called them out and even used the word "conspiracy" already.

Here's the podcast link again for anyone who missed it: Breaking: Lucas Hernandez's step mom shot to death

(Listen with caution: may cause disbelief, outrage and the sensation that you are listening to a poorly scripted movie)
I've only been able to listen to a little bit been busy today.
I can't believe these people trying to pin Lucas'death on a dead guy.
Many do not like Nancy, but she is good. She knows exactly what's she's doing. Tapping the wall to see how cockroaches she get to reveal themselves. So to speak.

I just was curious if you had a new theory. Like I have said,this is the first case that I have followed from the beginning. A lot of people on here are gifted in reading people and situations. Just trying to see if I should be checking out a different angle.
This case has so many angles it's like a freakin rubik's cube.

Apparently the tweet I shared earlier was deleted from twitter. Here’s the new one
KAKE Lily Wu on Twitter

Just noting this says 1:40 (iirc another post was 1:45).

"KAKE Lily Wu
@KansasLily

#WPD confirm Emily Glass, 27, the girlfriend of Jonathan Hernandez (Lucas’ father), was found dead at 655 S Edgemoor. Hernandez called police at 1:40am. A rifle, unknown who it belonged to, and 3 suicide notes were found near Glass’ feet. "

Photo of media advisroy:
Twitter

Here's some questions I am curious about, and I know no one has any answers to them, but I have been pondering these all day:

1. How did Emily get to the house? Did she drive herself, and if so, was there a vehicle there that she used?

If she didn't drive herself, who did?

Did she take an Uber or Lyft? It would be too far for her to walk without being seen.

2. No neighbors saw her come into the house? Any cameras in the neighborhood that might have recorded her arriving in the driveway and going into the house?

3. Were the suicide notes hand written, or typed?

4. Who's rifle did she use? I find it odd that no one saw a woman with a rifle walking into the house. Or whoever drove her, did they know she had a rifle with her? Or if she drove herself, back to question 1- who's car/vehicle did she have?

5. Was JH still living there? Did he forget that she had a key to the house, and maybe that's how she got in?

I have some of the same questions. Especially regarding the gun and EG having access to it.

Do we know for sure if JH and EG weren’t together still? Were they still secretly together?

My question to those people would be “how do they know what’s on JO’s car?”. Is it because they are following her around? How do they know what kind of car she has? It’s pretty ignorant of them to blame Wicca because it is not the type of religion, if I remember correctly, that talks about sacrifice of any living creature.

Even if this is true about these stickers, she could have purchased a used vehicle and the stickers were already on the there.

Charges were brought against EG. She had a jury trial for child endangerment for taking her infant daughter MH to Olive Garden while allegedly high on marijuana. The jury acquitted her, largely because there was no evidence that she was actually intoxicated when she drove. Lucas was still missing at the time.

Then, the PI came, earned her trust/manipulated her and they found Lucas on the second day he spent with her. That was a combination of him taking her to places that LE had narrowed down, telling her it will be alright, and reading her body language as they drove. EG was arrested that night for obstruction of justice and providing false information to law enforcement.

After 72 business hours, she was released. The DA was not ready to proceed with those charges, likely because that would start the process of turning information over to EG's attorney. The DA likely wanted to wait for the rest of the investigation and autopsy to play out before showing any cards. So, she was released while LE and the DA built a case.

They are not to blame for the suicide. Only one person is. LE and the DA were making the best decisions to try to get a potential murder charge to stick.

As to how Lucas's case proceeds, it would have to be with charges against someone living. If EG is the only wrongdoer, there will be no trial.

But, the DA has said he is committed to pursuing the investigation until he is able to provide the family and the community with all the answers he can.
Hey there, KJ! It's good to see you, I always appreciate your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53