Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is thread 1 the very beginning were they reported missing first or found deceased ? I can’t believe so many of these I’ve never heard of ! Especially DeOrr since it was so resent and social media was so available. I never came across a missing post for him or anything. That’s how I hear of non local cases now, then I come here to check more into it. No idea how I missed that one !
DeOrr is a sad one. I didn't follow it here, but did in the news a lot. Quite similar to Lucas' case, at least in the beginning.

Is thread 1 the very beginning were they reported missing first or found deceased ? I can’t believe so many of these I’ve never heard of ! Especially DeOrr since it was so resent and social media was so available. I never came across a missing post for him or anything. That’s how I hear of non local cases now, then I come here to check more into it. No idea how I missed that one !

Thread 1 is when they were first reported missing. Thread 1 is always the first time a case initially comes to light, as in reported missing, if that makes sense. The title is then updated if there is a development “found deceased, found alive, arrest”, etc.

Differences Between Rifles, Shotguns, and Handguns | ID | Hunter Ed.com™
  • Rifle
    • The rifle has a long barrel with rifling and thick walls to withstand high pressures. Rifling puts a spiral spin on a bullet fired from a rifle, increasing accuracy and distance.
    • Rifles are typically used for firing at stationary targets.
    • The bore of a rifle barrel is made for only one specific caliber of ammunition.
  • Shotgun
    • The shotgun has a long barrel and usually has a smooth bore to reduce friction. The barrel’s walls are thinner due to reduced pressures. If a shotgun is designed to fire slugs, it might have a rifled barrel.
    • Shotguns are typically used for shooting at moving targets in the air.
    • The bore of a shotgun barrel is made for only one specific gauge of ammunition.
Thank you for finding & posting this. I didn't realize my mix up in the words rifle & shotgun would be so scrutinized. But 100% accuracy is important here. I apologize for causing the question to be asked in the first place. Thanks, again!

I'm on a kick of playing devil's advocate tonight. So, I think he went home and didn't know she was thret. But, if your other scenario is right, and he went knowing she was there....what do we want from this guy? He got bashed because everyone here said theydt be unstoppable in finding the truth if LH were their kid, but now we're saying it wasn't wise for him to go if she was there? He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't in the court of public opinion. (Not pointing fingers at anyone, I've gone every which way ony thoughts. Trying to say things that might be thought provoking for all of us)
Solid reasoning with what little we know at this point.
Waiting along with the rest of you for more info...

Sad case. Never found

That’s why I want to reiterate for new members, those whose first case is Lucas’, we really really really need to be grateful that Lucas was found (not that anyone isn’t, ykwim), especially after EG’s suicide, because this sooooooo could have gone the other way, and often does....sooo many families who never have answers...

(Was thrilled to see Ali Lowitzer’s case just featured on a new episode of “Disappeared”...her mom is a member here...)

Sad case. Never found
Yes followed it from the first missing reports.
Every time a different boot/shoe/etc description.
What in the world is wrong with "parents" these days? It has always gone on and the 24 hr news cycle has brought it to the public to try to digest. But they seem more interested in keeping their minds occupied with trivial pursuits.
I don't blame them one bit.
It's miserable to be on-board with these cases time after time.
Just sickening..... :(

Is she older or younger than Lucas? Different daddy? Just curious if she has custody of her? Regardless, god bless her and her daughter - I hurt for them both, and yet another child who must deal with the loss of a sibling. Prayers for them all!
Wait. Maybe I'm confused, but doesn't he have a younger sibling by JO as well? And then JH has a younger daughter. We've seen photos of Lucas rubbing the head of a tiny infant, was the JH's daughter? I don't know why I have in my head that both his Mom and his Dad have another young child.

Yes followed it from the first missing reports.
Every time a different boot/shoe/etc description.
What in the world is wrong with "parents" these days? It has always gone on and the 24 hr news cycle has brought it to the public to try to digest. But they seem more interested in keeping their minds occupied with trivial pursuits.
I don't blame them one bit.
It's miserable to be on-board with these cases time after time.
Just sickening..... :(
I have followed lots of other cases but usually in papers or lurking here. Adam Horman is whos case brought me here. When Lucas first went missing I had said I wanted Lucas found so he was not another Adam.Lots of people had no idea who Adam was. Lots told me if kids was not found it meant they was sold I told them there was many not found but they thought I lied and told me so. I had to block them cause of ciber bulling then .People can be very nasty in this subject as its a painful subject and they like looking the other way.

I have read a couple cases where the perpetrator was charged and tried after death. I realize those are very rare exceptions. Do you think that might happen here?
If it's like Rodriguez, she'll be "not guilty" isn't that what happened after his suicide? An acquittal?
In wake of suicide, Aaron Hernandez conviction will be voided - The Boston ...
The Boston Globe › metro › story

(I feel like I’m missing a bunch of reading others’ posts..I go back to a page and there they are out of order? Are posts added to previous pages under their respective quotes...hope this makes sense...in other words, if someone makes a post right now it can appear on a lower numbered page? It’s been so crazy today I haven’t been able to make sense of this post order stuff.Tia.)

No, the posts go to the end of the thread like they did before as far as I can tell.

LIstened again to ng interviews with two ALLEGED friends of EG.
First let me say if I found out a friend died, a real friend, by gunshot - I’d be a hot mess and incapable of doing a calm interview. Something is wrong here...
Disgusts me deeply that they are dragging poor CR through the mud.
I don’t believe for a second that JH was aware of CR staying in his home with his babies. I just don’t see him being that trusting/lenient.
I like that at least NG is throwing the book at them and is dang near making fun of their tinfoil hat conspiracies lol.

(I feel like I’m missing a bunch of reading others’ posts..I go back to a page and there they are out of order? Are posts added to previous pages under their respective quotes...hope this makes sense...in other words, if someone makes a post right now it can appear on a lower numbered page? It’s been so crazy today I haven’t been able to make sense of this post order stuff.Tia.)
Look under posts and click view more in that little bar that states there are more messages. Took me a good long while to learn about that feature. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 106CDB66-C1F2-4597-9970-E09A63CE4879.jpeg
    106CDB66-C1F2-4597-9970-E09A63CE4879.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 69
MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, we really need to keep the focus of this thread on Lucas and the overall investigation into his murder. Please take the personal stories to the Jury Room if you want to share them there. There is a thread for Anxiety in the Jury Room, but if that thread doesn't apply, you can start another thread for depression/suicide awareness if you want.

Many members are also sharing some personal stories and helpful advice in the threads for both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain.

The only suicide that should be discussed in Lucas' case at this time, is that of EG.

Thank you for your help with keeping the thread on topic.

Just on @liltexans comment... this is the link to the anxiety thread that was mentioned. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/the-anxiety-quarter.374824/

Please join if you need/want too, it's become a great support for us. (It doesn't have to be just anxiety, despite the name of the thread. See my first post, anxiety, depression, you name it, we'll discuss it).

Much love to you all that are suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24