Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry.
I just realized they wouldn't even look at the bruises. WOW. The horrors of what Lucas went through,and to those who did what was right. Only to be blocked at every turn.
I could not imagine LE not stepping in,or why.
I do wonder if they even wrote up a report,or if there is a record of the call,and who responded.
My head is spinning.
So much to wrap ones head around.
Agreed! I baffles me!
Btw, every single time you post I start humming to Age of Aquarius!lol

I wondered if that was why CINC didn't find him to be suitable to take MH. That was my first thought. Then other thoughts came in afterwards.
I think for CINC he would have had to show she wouldn't be around, and that he also had suitable child care for the days he was gone, neither of which he could do at that time, at least.

Some people hide drug abuse very well. I know that child abuse can be turned on and off with a flip of a switch. My childhood experience was with a parent who took diet pills far more often than prescribed. She could be slugging me, hear the truck in the driveway and be absolutely normal by the time my dad opened the back door. He doesn’t know to this day.

So yes I think a drug addled child abuser can successfully hide many things. I lived it for 17 years jbeing the targeted child.

There are people out there who hide many things. It’s one of the reasons I believe a spouse could live with a rapist or serial killer and not be a part of it. IE BTK AND Col Williamson (?) in Canada. I’m never 100% certain but I believe it possible.

If I post it’s my opinion.
Actually new employees are drug tested but then it becomes random testing after that.[/QUOTE

So I monitored drug testing and random can mean a lot of things. Any suspicion at all for any reason a guy can be tested. It is not worth losing a good paying job for. 100 k a year is just too much to lose.

And done tests are not random. Someone gets hurt and show positive the company is liable. Far to much to ask. You test positive you’re sent home unemployed.

Some people hide drug abuse very well. I know that child abuse can be turned on and off with a flip of a switch. My childhood experience was with a parent who took diet pills far more often than prescribed. She could be slugging me, hear the truck in the driveway and be absolutely normal by the time my dad opened the back door. He doesn’t know to this day.

So yes I think a drug addled child abuser can successfully hide many things. I lived it for 17 years jbeing the targeted child.

There are people out there who hide many things. It’s one of the reasons I believe a spouse could live with a rapist or serial killer and not be a part of it. IE BTK AND Col Williamson (?) in Canada. I’m never 100% certain but I believe it possible.

Oh, charliegizmo, I'm so sorry for all you've been through. And I couldn't like your post, because I didn't want to give positive reinforcement to something no one should be subjected to. Thank you for sharing your perspective and insights, and for standing with the rest of us for justice for Lucas Allen Hernandez.

Right? I've wondered and wondered how it just seemed so easy to him. Isn't that what he said about their relationship? She sounds like a fricken weirdo to me!

Well, since some are theorizing, I'll take a whack at it. On my worst days, when I think the worst about JH, I think he was willfully obtuse, IMO. I think he looked the other way and acted all dumbfounded because he found someone to take care of his child while he was away for work. I believe he bought whatever bull hockey EG tried to sell him, because they were co-dependent on each other. I still wonder what EG had on him, because I think she had something on him. And IIRC we were told by a former VI that he was worried about public opinion about him, IMO. It shouldn't have mattered, all that should've mattered was getting his son back ASAP! A wise therapist once told me, " Our secrets keep us sick". Well, IMO JH and EG were so sick they were toxic and deadly.

If EG was strictly a toker, she would've been laid back, and less likely to be full of rage at a 5 y/o boy, IMO. She was either a poly-drug user/abuser, or a methhead, IMO, and here lately I've leaned toward the poly-drug, imo. I think her motto was "better living through chemicals", imo. JH enabled the abuse, turned a blind eye willfully when he could have stopped it, and IMO should be held fully accountable. He turned on the family members that reported the abuse, which IMO was his attempt to hide guilt. What a waste! And unfortunately it was lethal to Lucas.

I have no knowledge of who broke the discovery of Lucas to the media, but I do have a good idea. I want to go into a tirade about it but instead, I am just going to beg these people to give this family some peace. And, after typing and deleting, I am going to stop with that plea.

Mrs.pink, IMO, you have been a class act and have set such a fine example here. I always enjoy reading your posts. If you feel the need for a tirade, I say let go with both barrels!
Thank you for all your (and Mr. pink) efforts to locate Lucas and aid the searchers any way possible. I've been mighty impressed with everyone's efforts both there in KS and here at WS.

I have no knowledge of who broke the discovery of Lucas to the media, but I do have a good idea. I want to go into a tirade about it but instead, I am just going to beg these people to give this family some peace. And, after typing and deleting, I am going to stop with that plea.
Thank you Mrs. Pink..you have been so much closer to all of this than some of us. I find myself so angry at Emily and Jonathan lately,but then I see how patient so many of you are on here. It just tears me up to know that Jamie was informed this way and all the hate that she has received. She knew she had struggles and obstacles in her life,so she did what she thought was best for Lucas in the beginning. That is a sign of an unselfish person! She has shown much class when dealing with public statements and even with her ex,whom I would have found many reasons to point the finger at. I want this boy to get the best loving send off that Wichita has ever had and then I want answers. I am tired of the same old "If you have any leads,please let us know" rhetoric...I recently heard that on a local news cast here!

I think for CINC he would have had to show she wouldn't be around, and that he also had suitable child care for the days he was gone, neither of which he could do at that time, at least.

Too bad he couldn’t have approached Lucas’s mom to see if she could help with childcare while he was gone working. But I doubt Emily would have let that happen, and I doubt JH cared enough to even think about it. I understand that JO agreed to JH having legal custody of Lucas, but I wish they had a CO. That way there could have been a ROFR that ordered Lucas to be in the care of his mother while his father was away working.

I can’t stress enough how imperative court orders are when it comes to custody. Never, ever, be at the mercy of the other parent. Document everything. Get a formal CO and stick to it like gospel if you are in a high conflict situation. Sorry, not trying to be preachy, but pretty much daily I read posts about major issues due to lack of COs on the stepparenting forum I follow.

Meth shows up in urine within 1-4 days of using. So he could hypothetically get high on Saturday and Sunday, tweak out for two days, then crash Monday after work and not use for a couple days, get drug tested and pass. It’s not impossible imo.

Plus there are other ways around the testing, from what I've heard from various sources, IMO.

I truly do not mean to invalidate your experiences, and I’m so sorry that your mom was abusive. But diet pills are a far cry from meth.

As I mentioned last night (aka like 500 posts ago lol) I really didn’t follow the case because it got to the point where I couldn’t keep up with how fast the threads were moving.

That being said, why do people not believe that JH could have been abusive in some manner? He was accused of hitting his stepkid bc they sprayed too much febreze. His excuse was he didn’t hit the child, but he grabbed the febreze can too forcefully. Or some BS like that. Isn’t it convenient that him and Emily ALWAYS had rebuttals for abuse allegations? In this case, he wasn’t even like “wtf are you talking about???!!” But he knew of the specific incident and had a story conjured up. Idk, JMO.

Diet pills, especially back before the 70s, were legal speed, and many women took more than what was prescribed, MOO. Here's an article : America’s First Amphetamine Epidemic 1929–1971: A Quantitative and Qualitative Retrospective With Implications for the Present

Yes I know, I’ve taken a lot of diet pills and currently take adderall for my ADHD, which I’ve been on for 10+ years. My previous doctor had me taking 60 mg of XRs a day.. I am no stranger to amphetemines. Not meth, but my legal prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025