Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I'd convinced myself at the time that DM was holding something back that would prove EG was lying about the way she found Lucas in bed. Maybe it only comes down to the clothing he was wearing?

And Nancy G has to explain the bathroom story now. Or else!

I just don't know what to think. IMO after speaking to someone in medical field regarding LH toxicology results the phenethylamine is not unusual to see in toxicology results in a body that has been deceased for some time, it is naturally occurring, and the periosteal reaction can be caused by medical conditions especially with LH health history - doesn't always mean trauma.

EG committing suicide doesn't prove to me that she killed LH, no question she did dump his body. I will always wonder if she did find him in bed deceased. I still think there are answers out there, but I doubt very seriously if that person will talk. Such a sad situation all around.

I don't understand why no stippling around the entrance wound - I thought on NG that the expert stated that is one of the number one things you look for in suicide is stippling.

There is no stippling if range is "contact" as in this case. Contact is when gun muzzle touches target (head). Stippling occurs if muzzle is six inches from target, and out to 30 inches.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Emily+Glass+Autopsy+and+Toxicology+Report.pdf

Edited to include link I forgot.

Gunshot Wounds

So undetermined doesn't mean that it wasn't a homicide. I found this article to be of help when trying to understand the actual definition of "undetermined":

What Does it Mean When the Cause of Death Is Undetermined?

If the autopsy does not reveal sufficient evidence that the death resulted from homicide, even if there is evidence of possible homicide, this may result in an "undetermined" ruling.

Toxicology results in mysterious death of Lucas Hernandez leave more questions, drugs found in system: Read Full Results

According to UNODC Laboratory and Scientific Section Portals, phenethylamine “refers to a class of substances with documented psychoactive and stimulant effects and include amphetamine, methamphetamine and MDMA.” Although it’s also a natural chemical found in the body, an autopsy result generally only lists phenethylamine under “drugs” if the chemical substance is found. However, the results indicate that phenethylamine was “noncontributory” in the cause of death.

Toxicology results in mysterious death of Lucas Hernandez leave more questions, drugs found in system: Read Full Results

According to UNODC Laboratory and Scientific Section Portals, phenethylamine “refers to a class of substances with documented psychoactive and stimulant effects and include amphetamine, methamphetamine and MDMA.” Although it’s also a natural chemical found in the body, an autopsy result generally only lists phenethylamine under “drugs” if the chemical substance is found. However, the results indicate that phenethylamine was “noncontributory” in the cause of death.
But no comment on their previous claims of date & location of death. That disappoints me.

This is not how I wanted this all to end. It’s disheartening. I wanted it all wrapped up with a clear cause of death and no questions left for family or for those that have invested themselves. But that’s not going to happen so closure has to be found another way. My prayers are with the family. May you somehow find peace and closure in this web. What a tragic tale this has become.

I'm a little behind and I think I'm too scared to read the autopsy report.
Can anyone explain the whole broken ribs thing?
I would think that if a corpse showed anything broken, especially rib bones, that would ascertain an issue. ? Especially on an 5yo?

Dang work had to pull me away and I'm needing to catch up.

Does anyone have a clue about the hyoid bone and laryngeal cartilage thing? What does that mean? It's in the neck. Her eyes were described as being intact so her face was still there, and the gunshot went through the middle of her forehead. I'm so confused.

Edited for clarification

Of course she killed him. Abuser, lost her own kids, admitted to putting him in the culvert, lied about it for months, and killed herself due to thinking that autopsy would convict her. It didn't hurt that DM put thoughts in her head by saying how preserved LH was, etc...

To add- interesting no pull up,no pregnancy, and only 5 pages...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member