Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think about Lucas a good bit, but I felt a strong pull to revisit his thread today. I really didn't know why until I read birthday messages to him. I had no idea it was his birthday today. Happy birthday, our little superhero. We love you!!!

Community remembers Lucas Hernandez on his 6th birthday

Lucas+on+5th+birthday1.JPG < Lucas on his 5th Birthday

After Lucas was found, LJ with the search group "Finding Lucas Hernandez" touched on the mixed emotions with the discovery. On one hand, grief came with news that the little boy was dead. On the other was a sense of relief with some closure the news finally brought to Lucas' family and many more who cared for the boy

"When I got out here, we all went through anger. We went through crying and as much as we wanted to find him and stuff, it was heartbreaking to finally have closure and an end to it," LJ said a couple days after Lucas was found.

More than six months later, similar emotions remain on Lucas' birthday. There's relief he's not forgotten nor unaccounted for, but grief remains for the young life taken so soon.

I will never forget you Lucas. You truly touched my heart.
I'm sorry you're not with us but I know you're in heaven.
Happy 6th birthday special angel.
I will always love you .
Always. Pinky promise.
Chi in Memphis

View attachment 158232 < Lucas on his 5th Birthday

After Lucas was found, LJ with the search group "Finding Lucas Hernandez" touched on the mixed emotions with the discovery. On one hand, grief came with news that the little boy was dead. On the other was a sense of relief with some closure the news finally brought to Lucas' family and many more who cared for the boy

"When I got out here, we all went through anger. We went through crying and as much as we wanted to find him and stuff, it was heartbreaking to finally have closure and an end to it," LJ said a couple days after Lucas was found.

More than six months later, similar emotions remain on Lucas' birthday. There's relief he's not forgotten nor unaccounted for, but grief remains for the young life taken so soon.
Was just about to post the same thing.

RIP Sweet boy ❤️

Damn you, EG! Lucas should be going to see Christmas lights and anxiously awaiting Santa Claus!

Always thinking about you little man.
t07094.gif

Last edited:
I been thinking of you Lucas! We are coming up on the 1 yr anniversary in a couple of weeks. I just keep thinking about how Lucas shouldn't have lost his life so soon. Darn it Emily you were too selfish!

Miss you Lucas!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989