DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was Emily’s hair color on January 28th
a27b46b42a4322e8fe7f4a3d2d33c19f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mean to be short sighted or close minded. I don't know what you mean by "blame the leader" if I want to. I feel like this DCF official is maybe a scapegoat and indicative of a larger problem, if that is what you mean by blame the leader.

And if it is the same department, then PPs comment wasn't a generalization, which is what I was responding to here that you've quoted. I sure hope someone with great instincts is working Lucas's case. I'd hope they'd have the best on these cases, but everyone has to gain experience somehow. Everyone has their first case.

And I hope all the LE involved in Evan's case followed all procedures and everything even if those procedures need to change. It sounds like only someone familiar with the home, like the owner, would have noticed that thing out of place in Evan's case. Thank God it was a rental. Hopefully they've had the landlord in to Lucas's last known residence.
Sorry..I wasn't being sarcastic. I believe leaders are responsible for their groups and should be held accountable. Typically if their is a breakdown in a group's performance it is related to a few individuals.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

When my son was 2, he was in a private daycare. I arrived to puck him up and he had a huge goose egg on his head. The sitter said she didn't know how it happened. & Hadn't called ME about it during the day.
I took one look at her 7yr old grandson, running around with a police type black flashlight. I immediately knew what hit him, but why? Once in the car, my daughter told me, Timmy did it. Timmy was the grandson.
My husband went to the home the next morning to inform them that we would not be bringing our children back. He also advised her to stop enabling the 7 yr old, promising it will only get worse.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RSBM

Mr. Brewer seems like a level-headed fellow and I salute both of you.

Because if that had happened to my 2 y.o., I would have told Ms. Sitter that she's lucky that she couldn't see a Maglight shining each time her grandson opened his mouth: that's how far I'd have wanted to shove it up that bully's alimentary canal!!

:happydance: J/K. Mostly. Mr. B's lesson is the better one and I hope it worked. Scary people out there...

perhaps start with the neighbor that was the last to see Lucas (that we know of)? Was she blonde that day and the day of digging in a flower bed (a different neighbor gave this account)? Was she blonde the day she was seen smoking with another man?

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!

As far as relationships, anything can happen and be "normal", which is no one's business.
Violence is a serious problem when there are kids in the house.
It's hard to understand why an abusive couple decides to bring children into the mix, but it's all too common. If a couple fights violently (bringing an ax handle to hold by your side like EG did), it's very likely the kids are going to get hurt too.
I've had so many friends and relatives who's relationships remind me of Lucas' homelife.
I could care less what the adults do if they don't hurt each other.
I've seen the flying plates too.
jmho

My friends never physically harmed their children, and were always supportive in anything they did. Were their homes dysfunctional? Yep. Very. There were never anything like ball bats being swung though. Usually a t.v. remote, was their choice. I've seen an ashtray go by once or twice though. They'd make up 20 minutes later and pretend it never happened. I've got a couple of friends who were truly abused. It wasn't a co-dependent type thing. Their spouses were just mean.

Although we do not physically fight, and rarely even argue, most folks would probably call our home life dysfunctional. I do. I joke that we put the "fun" in dysfunctional, but, it is what it is. Ain't no need lyin' or pretending it isn't. I live in a small town. It's better to try and find a solution, to the current situation, move forward, and keep a sense of humor, than to curl up in a ball and cry about it, b/c crying has never solved anything, at least not for me. Without a sense of humor, I'd probably have just gone ghost, years ago.

As for EG and a possible bf, I'm thinking more along the lines of little L may have walked in, and seen something he shouldn't have, and in her rage at him for "catching" them, hit him too hard.

The EG and JH scenario, I'm thinking more along the lines of them fighting, and something getting thrown, or swung, and he happened to step into the line of fire. Is it possible that JH may have drove back up from TX? Then drove back down? Was the pic, of the two folks backs, sent to him as more of a way of proving that she was alone and he was in TX? Why take pics of their backs if they're that suspicious? Why not get a photo of their car and zoom in on their faces, if they're not just window dressing?

I find it odd that EG's ex, is just now coming forward with this info about JH too. Is this an effort to implicate him? Look, he hurt my kid, on the 4th (even though he didn't make a complaint til later). He had to know that she didn't kick JH out if little L was still there. You don't leave your s/o and not take your bio child, from another marriage, with you. That makes no sense.

Just more ponderings.

It's due to hit here in Nova Scotia later today. Pleased you are safe

Thanks, hope you are as well. Hopefully the storm has lost some of its energy by the time it reaches you, it wasn't too bad in my area but other parts of the state, especially up north, got it really bad.

Snipped by me...

Evan has been in the back of my mind every time we say on this thread "I'm sure LE knows more than we do...."

They literally didn't find a dead child who was in the room with them, something a regular dude managed to do later, once they'd declared there was nothing of further interest in that house .

I think LE sometimes gets tunnel vision in these sorts of cases. Sadly, I had a teacher in HS that was murdered, his killer stuffed his body into a crawl space in his house. LE visited the house three times over a 4 day period and finally an alert patrolman noticed the little door leading to the crawl space, on a hunch he opened it and found Mr. Semptemphelter.

Years ago my now deceased husband was a longhaul trucker. I've showered in more truckstop showers than I can count. You learn which ones are safe to stop at.
Miss that kind of gypsy lifestyle at times:)
It's usually less than $10 and usually free if you're fueling a truck.
jmo

Funny story (well, funny to me) related here. Way back when I was in college I would drive home to NJ from Texas for breaks. One summer I decided to stop at a bunch of spots instead of going straight home, to save money I would camp or sleep in the car and shower at truck stops. Well I stopped at this really sketchy place in the boonbocks of Alabama, I wasn't concerned for my safety or anything as I was a very fit and in-shape. Anyway, when I went into the shower I noticed this kinda strange guy milling about the lounge area but didn't think much of it and he definitely wasn't a threat as he was older, short and kinda dumpy. After I was finished I opened the door to weird guy standing there, he looked at me...I dunno, hungry seems like a good word, I mean like salivating with this stupid grin on his face and in this really strong Alabama twang he goes "Hi. You a hot boy. Wanna?" I just laughed, said "Naw, I'm good, take care" and as I walk away he keeps saying "But you hot...we ain't never get hot boys round here." LOL

I had a thought regarding JH's seemingly unemotional behavior. He is a midwest boy, probably raised in a lower or lower-middle income home (I'm assuming this based on his social and work history). Midwestern males in general but those raised with a more "country" mindset in particular tend to be raised in a very heterosexist environment, in particular they are raised that "men don't cry", "men don't show their emotions, they are strong and keep their feelings under control." With JH working in very male centered jobs (oil field and such) these ideals would be impressed upon him even more. Just a thought regarding his behavior.

Because of your enthusiasm about TES I have read more about them. I hate how it started for the founder, but I love his dedication to this work and everyone involved. Thanks Margarita! I’m donating today and will continue to, because I love what they do!

Than you n_6CC! It is strictly through donations that TES is able to operate and help in so many cases!! They are like a lifeline!

Websleuths too is a life line which can also really use some financial help now folks as per a recent post by Tricia. Link in progress. We see how TES was able to recover, hopefully we can help do the same for WS. This forum is sooo important for sooooooo many people, especially victims and their families!!!

Websleuths is in trouble financially. If you can help I would appreciate it greatly.

Please do not donate if it puts a hardship on you in any way shape or form. $5 dollars feels like a million when you don't have it. I completely understand.

The details are in the Websleuths page.

https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

You can donate at PayPal with the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Please do not discuss on this thread. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Take Care,
Tricia

To all our WS’ers out there searching for this little man who has captured our hearts, THANK YOU and good luck. We are all praying for you and supporting you today! This group is amazing [emoji171]

This was her hair color on Nov 14
fc1f0747b89c5557b469f8a3afe4c000.jpg

Her hair has been dark for a lot longer than I thought... I wish these pictures were circulated early on in the case. She looks like a different person compared to her Facebook pictures.

If the public had these police may have had better luck with sighting reports. At this point it’s probably too late- too much time has passed.

I totally agree with your statement..... Yes, if there was any other "real" person to blame, EG would have already thrown them under the bus (not going down alone).....

My worry is that from the get-go, it was stated there was no evidence of abduction, or even of Lucus walking out......so theoretically, no investigative resources have really been expended to try and locate an alternative perpetrator. KWIM? Tons of effort to try and locate Lucas thankfully....but myself and others have really noticed the lack of extensive evidence collection at the home, towing of vehicles, etc. As you said, if it all points to the house and all points to EG...wouldn't there have been much more CSI presence and evidence being taken out? Even the stealthiest of PD's are typically shown by media traipsing in and out.

So, again, the worry is that they DON'T have the evidence they need:
-or EG would at LEAST still have the endangerment charge for Lucas against her
-a defense attorney might have a case against investigators for focusing just on EG (ie. they pre-concluded it was her.....and never really sought other perps. They have not asked the public to help identify any other vehicles, persons, images on video, etc).

I think this could be a problem. IMO.....thoughts?

My guess is that the way in which they are searching among interviews etc, they may not have enough EVIDENCE but definitely have their theory’s- 1 theory and it’s the same one we are talking about here
MOO

I wonder if she had help hiding the body. Think about it. She had a restricted drivers license. Was the restriction only if she had children in the car or was it constant? If it was constant, under all circumstances she needed to have someone over the age of 18 in the car she was driving, then if she took Lucas that day, didn't have another adult with her, got pulled over, car impounded with Lucas in the trunk, she would have been busted big time for this crime! Would she have taken that chance?
I
I think having a body in my vehicle would be more concern than my license status. Murder is kinda a big deal, much more so than a traffic violation which usually just gets you a fine.

Two weeks is a long time for a tiny body. I hope he can be found. When a deer is hit in my area, and dies on my farm, in a matter of days there's nothing left but the bones. A huge deer. Our mind is powerful. If you're looking for a person, versus bones, you may overlook it. And COD is going to be difficult to determine at this stage.

JMO

Confirming this is true re:white balance/lighting.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

To all our WS’ers out there searching for this little man who has captured our hearts, THANK YOU and good luck. We are all praying for you and supporting you today! This group is amazing [emoji171]

:candle:

I have friends who have fought, similar to EG and JH, who were codependent upon each other, and did love each other, It would take me a month to explain the dynamics, they're just mind boggling. LE was never called b/c they were pretty rural and/or if in town, folks keep to themselves around here, especially after it happens on a weekly basis. In one friends home, and they were married for years, and stayed married, we'd have to duck things flying through the air most every time that we visited, or, we'd have to try and intervene if they were at one of our homes.

My point, what if JH hadn't returned to TX yet, and they fought. During their fight they throw something, and little L gets hit, or they shove him out of the way and he strikes his head or is shoved harder than they intended, being wrapped up in their own fight. They have to do something or EG will lose her boys, and they'll lose their daughter.

I don't think JH was a regular drug user b/c of working on the oil rigs. From what little I know about working on them, it can be dangerous work and they have random drug testing. That doesn't mean he couldn't drink, which, with with EG having a hot temper, alcohol would likely not be in her best interests either. However, I'm sure that LE has checked to make sure that JH was at work during the week that little L went missing.

One more scenario, EG and a bf, could have been hooking up during JH's work time. Little L walks in, and one of them went off on him. They think he's just hurt and put him to bed with a movie. They shower, and find that it's much worse. L's taken away by bf, so EG doesn't know where he is at, maybe it was a bf who hurt him, so , she is being truthful when she says that she didn't hurt him. A bf is not going to park in front of the house. Maybe a bf used her suv that was pulled up to the shed.

Just some thoughts.

Exactly a scenario I thought about-

I think if Lucas was placed within 30 miles, he's probably within 10. Panic, first place a person thinks of that they are somehow familiar with, for any number of reasons.

Is she into vehicles like cars and truck, monster trucks, farm equipment, construction equipment,trains and/or train yards, etc? Is she a collector, geocacher, something of this nature?

What is EG's lifestyle? Is she a hoarder, or does she get rid of excess? Has she ever been one to take things to the dump directly, a giant community trash bin, or always relying on the garbage pick up from in front of her home? I sort of feel like EG is the type to "dump" at a "dump like" place.

RSBM

Mr. Brewer seems like a level-headed fellow and I salute both of you.

Because if that had happened to my 2 y.o., I would have told Ms. Sitter that she's lucky that she couldn't see a Maglight shining each time her grandson opened his mouth: that's how far I'd have wanted to shove it up that bully's alimentary canal!!

:happydance: J/K. Mostly. Mr. B's lesson is the better one and I hope it worked. Scary people out there...
I am laughing WAY too hard at that comment.
The grandson was a small 7 yr old and the woman was about 70, in good shape, but had she been younger...he wouldn't have been as nice, TO HER!!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Henry, since you are working on your Doctorate in Forensic Psychology, iirc, I'd be really interested in hearing your thoughts as related any of those aspects re: Emily and possible disposal methods, tia.

The guy seen smoking out front with EG... how did he get there? What was he driving? Was it by happen chance a "not late model" dark sedan?...... :thinking: .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member