KS - Nora, 7, & Aven Jackson, 3, missing after double murder, Leavenworth, 24 Oct 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So according to this guy’s Facebook, it looks like all 4 kids are his. The two dead boys were in 7th and 8th grade.

So likely around 13 and 14 years old.

Oh, man.

Even a cursory glance at his FB sets alarms bells clanging.

This is a man who is severely mentally ill.

Hope those girls are found safe and soon.

Those poor little boys.

Tragic.

JMO.

His FB page is full of a lot of crazy posts, and the only real replies are from who I assume are members of the public responding to this incident. It seems like he may have been having some sort of mental health issue for some time now.

I wonder if the mom is remarried or has a bf with kids or something like that.

Pure conjecture only, but maybe they are/were the girls' stepbrothers or something along those lines.

Very curious and unusual set of circumstances here.

JMO.
A comment at the news site said Mom & baby escaped from the house. So evidently there is another very young child besides the other four.

Have you seen this child? Nora Jackson

MK_logo.png

Issued for: Kansas
AMBER Alert: 30576

MK_amberAlert.png

Nora Jackson
p61339.jpg
Missing Since: Oct 24, 2020
Missing From: Leavenworth, KS
Age Now: 7
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair Color: Blonde-brown
Eye Color: Blue Or Hazel
Description: Clothing description unknown, blonde shoulder length hair, slender build.

Aven Jackson
p61340.jpg

Missing Since: Oct 24, 2020
Missing From: Leavenworth, KS
Age Now: 3
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Description: Clothing description unknown, blonde shoulder length hair, slender build.

At 1:16pm, the Sheriff's Office received a 911 call from a residence in the 14900 block of Hillside Road, Leavenworth, KS. The call led Deputies to discover a homicide scene with two deceased juvenile males inside the residence and two missing girls: Aven and Nora Jackson. The suspect in the abduction and incident is the father, Donny Jackson. His vehicle is listed, but there is no known direction of travel. Call 911 immediately if you have seen a missing child, suspect, or suspect?s vehicle. If you have other information on a missing child, call 911 or 1-800-KS-CRIME.

Associated companions

p61341.jpg
Donny Jackson
Age Now: 40

dontHesitate.png
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
call911only.png
Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office 800-572-7463

https://twitter.com/AMBERAlert/status/1320098391519563776

I think he'll be found relatively quickly, if his FB is any indicator of his current state.

He's likely completely disorganized, and his thought process won't be logical/goal-directed.

He won't have enough mental organization to successfully hide.

JMO.
Definitely. I expect a resolution in the next couple hours. I just hope they get to him before he finishes what he started.

Leavenworth County Emergency Management said in a Facebook post that Jackson also is a person of interest in the homicides and believed to be armed and dangerous. He is believed to be driving a black Honda Civic, with a license plate number of 266MXB, the post said.

The Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office began investigating the homicides and abductions around 1:15 p.m. after receiving a 911 call. The names of the slain boys weren't immediately released. It wasn't clear how the boys were related to Jackson or the girls.
Authorities look for 2 missing girls after 2 boys are killed

Emily Holwick KMBC@EmilyKMBC
Suspect Donny Jackson and his two young daughters may be in Oklahoma, heading to Texas or Arkansas after authorities say Jackson was pulled over with the girls in the car near the OK border BEFORE the homicide/ abduction was reported.
@Kmbc
Oh no. It keeps getting worse.
I thought his plan was to kill the whole family and then, maybe commit suicide. But, if that was the plan I would think that him and the poor girls would be dead by now, but no, he seems to be trying to get as far as possible with the kids. So, I'm very confused. And why was he pulled over?

Emily Holwick KMBC@EmilyKMBC
Suspect Donny Jackson and his two young daughters may be in Oklahoma, heading to Texas or Arkansas after authorities say Jackson was pulled over with the girls in the car near the OK border BEFORE the homicide/ abduction was reported.
@Kmbc

CRUD.
CRUD.
CRUD.

Can you imagine how that officer who pulled him over must feel right now?

He's actually lucky that DJ didn't pull a weapon on him when he stopped the vehicle.

JMO.

Last edited:
This timeline is interesting.

He was stopped in a traffic stop at 12:25 pm near the Oklahoma border (170 - 230 miles or a 2.5 hour - 3.5 hour drive from the house in Kansas). The 911 call was made at 1:16 pm. So even if he was speeding like crazy, he would have had to leave the house by shortly after 10:00am to be near the closest border point by 12:25. The 911 call didn't come in until nearly an hour after that traffic stop at 1:16pm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back