KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The waiting is just agonizing. Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

I can only imagine the anger and frustration that would build up inside of me if the people that I knew in my heart hurt my mother were still free to live their lives. How much can one family endure?

I don't know Roger, but I do know Rebecca....so it seems that Rita probably does too. My feeling is that Rebecca would have been a victim in all of this too. Just my feeling.

But for the family to at least know of the Hollister's has to be even more of a heartbreak. As if it all isn't heartbreaking enough.

It really takes the world we live in and shatters it into a million tiny shards.

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.
-Psalm 55:22

Still hoping and praying for Pat and family. Maybe today will hold some news, good or bad, I think the family is overdue for answers. Peace and comfort.

To Pat's children and grandchildren - I'm holding you all close in thought.

:rose:

(((((((((Rita and Family))))))))) my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I haven't been on in a few days to find all of this news... I am so glad there has been a break in the case. In fact, it seems to be THE break.

It also seems to me that LE has had their eyes on the ex husband from the get-go and any connections to him (ala Roger Hollister). I hope that ALL involved in this get their due and I pray that LE has crossed every T and dotted every i to be able to do this.

Again, I shower this family with prayers. I cannot imagine what hell they must be going through right now, especially knowing that the man whose home is being searched right now was a friend of their father's.

Stay strong Kimmi family. Know that I pray for your strength.

The waiting is just agonizing. Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

I can only imagine the anger and frustration that would build up inside of me if the people that I knew in my heart hurt my mother were still free to live their lives. How much can one family endure?

I don't know Roger, but I do know Rebecca....so it seems that Rita probably does too. My feeling is that Rebecca would have been a victim in all of this too. Just my feeling.

But for the family to at least know of the Hollister's has to be even more of a heartbreak. As if it all isn't heartbreaking enough.

It really takes the world we live in and shatters it into a million tiny shards.

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.
-Psalm 55:22

You think Rebecca would be a victim in this, so... I hope you're right. I hope they have spoken with her and gotten answers about where there was digging on her property on Nov 7th or thereabouts.
Hopefully it was done while she was at home.

I see there is still a lot of snow cover, so air searches for freshly overturned areas wouldn't help much.

C'mon Rebecca, TALK.

"I don't know Roger, but I do know Rebecca....so it seems that Rita probably does too. My feeling is that Rebecca would have been a victim in all of this too. Just my feeling."

I think most everyone that lives around there has seen the news about this case and the pics of the items. Now that the name is out, do you think many people recall seeing the hat on Roger? I would know if that was my husband's/brother's/best friend's hat and money clip from the very start.

My gut reaction is that Rebecca didn't know about this. But I sure do hope she talks. It seems like she would have ALOT of information that would solve this case in a hurry. Having said that, I guess I just don't understand why an arrest hasn't already been made. I pray for patience for the family. It must be excruciating to wait for the pieces to come together so that a rock solid case can be made.

As for Roger and the hat...I just don't know. I would think close friends of his would know that hat and money clip for sure. But just the fact that he had a hat like that or a money clip like that might not be enough to put him in jail.

There had to be a lure to get Pat out to talk to Roger.

Theory... what if Rebecca had sold some kind of home interior (wasn't that what she sold?) and told Pat to have a look at ___
or something to do with an animal, they had a farm, so come out here and see ___.

Then when Pat knew it was going bad, she fought and that is why some blood spatter was at the entry area.

2 people would be needed for the kidnapping. One had to drive.

UNLESS... Roger knocked her out, Pat came to down the road and jumped out...

And if it wasn't Roger/Rebecca at all, it was someone who could trust them to keep his secret and hide the vehicle.

Rebecca couldn't be that stupid or unobservant not to see a dismantled car, and she knows all about the Kimmi case, everyone around there knows.

LE needs more than a random hat for a conviction, so no arrest until Pat is found.

Locals,
How much snow do you guys still have on the ground? In Leavenworth (just up the road) it is almost all gone.

Hoping for more updates soon...

There had to be a lure to get Pat out to talk to Roger.

Theory... what if Rebecca had sold some kind of home interior (wasn't that what she sold?) and told Pat to have a look at ___
or something to do with an animal, they had a farm, so come out here and see ___.

Then when Pat knew it was going bad, she fought and that is why some blood spatter was at the entry area.

2 people would be needed for the kidnapping. One had to drive.

UNLESS... Roger knocked her out, Pat came to down the road and jumped out...

And if it wasn't Roger/Rebecca at all, it was someone who could trust them to keep his secret and hide the vehicle.

Rebecca couldn't be that stupid or unobservant not to see a dismantled car, and she knows all about the Kimmi case, everyone around there knows.

LE needs more than a random hat for a conviction, so no arrest until Pat is found.[/quote] they have the dually truck (and it was dismantled!) I would think there will still be evidence in it (crossing fingers that they did a crappy clean up job)

A news report said "car" and another said "vehicle" so I am not sure they found the dually.
Could be the dually isn't even a part of this.

Now that there is a break, Rita and the family won't be able to post anything more than a news link (to protect the case against who did this).

When I watched the video of the most recent news article,
the pickup they took away was silver.
And I wondered if that was the one that was seen that night?
If so, it will have dna evidence in it.

I think they took a dismantled truck away yesterday. Do I remember that correctly?

And they have been digging on Roger's property.
I was thinking, what if they think the red pickup was buried on their farm?

Of course, they could be digging for an answer to where Patricia is.
Sigh.

A news report said "car" and another said "vehicle" so I am not sure they found the dually.
Could be the dually isn't even a part of this.

Now that there is a break, Rita and the family won't be able to post anything more than a news link (to protect the case against who did this).

That last report said they took a Chevy Silverado. Could be a dually, right? It would make sense that this is the vehicle that was dismantled as it was reported early on as being a suspicious vehicle in the vacinity.

Oh my - I wish there was more news today.

thanks Amanda! I live not far from there and all of our snow has melted except for where there were three and five foot tall drifts from the plows... I hope todays high temps can melt the rest of that snow to aid in the search.

From what LE said in one of the video links I watched they plan on doing a lot of digging.

Any locals know how big the hollister farm is? Also, I will go back and do this in a sec (ie, find exact link I read this at)... but one of the media links had a comments section and one comment was very interesting from a local... (***paraphrase and note that it was a ***comment... that Hollister got cows in return for doing this. Is this possible? Does Pat's ex even HAVE cows??? )

When I watched the video of the most recent news article,
the pickup they took away was silver.
And I wondered if that was the one that was seen that night?
If so, it will have dna evidence in it.

I think they took a dismantled truck away yesterday. Do I remember that correctly?

And they have been digging on Roger's property.
I was thinking, what if they think the red pickup was buried on their farm?

Of course, they could be digging for an answer to where Patricia is.
Sigh.
I think that the silverado pick up and the dismantled truck are different vehicles.. and iirc the dismantled truck being found was what led to the search warrant being served (thus the silver truck and tractor being taken) of course the way they word these SCANT media reports (cough cough... I am from the area so I can see why LOL) it is very hard to tell and you could take it many ways.

Either way you look at it though... I am hedging a bet that the road will lead back to the ex hubby... moo

silverado1-22.jpg

This is the Silverado seized yesterday.

The rumor mill has talked about cows being exchanged. But the rumor mill has reported lots of stuff that I take with a grain of salt.

I don't know how large the property is where the Hollister's live, but I think if it is more than even 20 acres that it would have been possible for a truck to be there that Rebecca didn't know anything about.

Snow on the ground is patchy...especially in open areas where it was able to blow. Any area that drifted or an area with pushed snow still has snow cover.

I think the initial report was a red dually, but the person reporting that stated that it was pretty dark and they weren't absolutely certain. I would think it would be very possible that a silver truck could still have been the vehicle involved.

I truly think that if Roger was involved that he did it on his own. I have always felt that Pat was lured outside over worry for Skittles. I still think that is plausible. From Rita's description her Mom was very cautious. I don't think she would have opened the door for Roger or Rebecca. Again...just my feeling.

I think that the silverado pick up and the dismantled truck are different vehicles.. and iirc the dismantled truck being found was what led to the search warrant being served (thus the silver truck and tractor being taken) of course the way they word these SCANT media reports (cough cough... I am from the area so I can see why LOL) it is very hard to tell and you could take it many ways.

Either way you look at it though... I am hedging a bet that the road will lead back to the ex hubby... moo

I agree - the ex will be involved up to his eyeballs. I hope he's sweating bullets and I hope Roger starts spilling his guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214