KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
today is such a beautiful day in Kansas. I cannot help but look up in this blue Kansas sky with the sun beaming down and not have heaps of hope for Pat and her family.

Update in Pat`s case
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/89467957.html
Kimmi kids, we are all here with you!
Blessings for you as well,
Dee

Doesn't make any mention of ReH being a POI - I wonder if that's changed. I sure do hope this gets wrapped up this week. But even still, where is Patricia Kimmi?

Sending prayers and positive energy to the Kimmi family and friends. Hoping all the questions you have will soon be answered.

Inquisitions continued Thursday in Atchison County District Court as the ongoing investigation wound down to determine the fate and whereabouts of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi.

Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said a 2-hour sworn testimony was heard from one witness during the morning hours.

He indicated investigators have scheduled a time to convene during the weekend, but didn't elaborate on any of the details.

"We'll meet to determine what direction and course to take next," he said, and added that charges might be filed as a result of the meeting.

He also said at this point there were no more inquisitions scheduled or planned.

According to a televised report, Eugene Kimmi was present with investigators during the inquisition hearing inside the courtroom.
Inquisitions continued Thursday in Atchison County District Court as the ongoing investigation wound down to determine the fate and whereabouts of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi.

Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said a 2-hour sworn testimony was heard from one witness during the morning hours.

He indicated investigators have scheduled a time to convene during the weekend, but didn't elaborate on any of the details.

"We'll meet to determine what direction and course to take next," he said, and added that charges might be filed as a result of the meeting.

He also said at this point there were no more inquisitions scheduled or planned.

According to a televised report, Eugene Kimmi was present with investigators during the inquisition hearing inside the courtroom.

and so the testimony ends with EK. (caught on camera I might add)

wow... i flubbed that one.. sorry for the duplicate quotes...will try to fix.. LOL

So this sunny week will be telling. If it tells all will it tell us where Pat is? For some reason I think this will not be so easy and we need to FIND HER! Kimmi family members reading here: if you ever decide to do any independent searches with TES, etc, please post them here because I for one have a whole army unit ready to come out with boots on.

Bumping up with prayers, hope and love!!! :blowkiss:

Also Bumping with prayers...

Does anyone know if the tire store where one of the bad guys worked was searched?
Maybe where old tires would be kept?

Atchison County Attorney says he expects to file murder charges THIS WEEK in the Kimmi Case. God please watch after these poceedings and provent any mishaps that could hender the process of finding some justice for Pat and her family and all of us who have made this part of our lives for the past 5 months.

Well, I'm assuming that RoH will be the one that is charged. That's a no-brainer. My question is this. If EK hired RoH, then what will EK be charged with? Conspiracy to commit murder? When would he be arrested? At the same time as RoH or after they find him guilty? (surely not that long)

"If" I'm reading right, they are acting like only ONE person is being charged this week. Is that how you are all taking it? Or am I reading too much into it.

Is EK not in on it? Or would EK be charged later if he was in on it?

After we find out more details about what happened, such is if ReH was in on luring Pat out or how many were in on the actual kidnapping, etc. I am going to read this thread from the beginning starting with the #1 thread. It will be interesting to compare what we thought might have happened to what actually happened.

I truly think we will find Pat when everything comes out. Someone will tell.

Here is to a new day. Spring has brought us new hope. I pray that the Lord will see fit to bring Pat home to us for Easter.

Or, perhaps, LE is not tipping their hands regarding EK....
Dee

Have a good feeling today could be the day. I keep checking all the news sites thinking any minute now the news is going to break.

if they charge RoHo, do you think he will cave and implicate EK? or has he already? the suspense is driving me crazy. good thoughts to the Kimmi family. stay strong.

if they charge RoHo, do you think he will cave and implicate EK? or has he already? the suspense is driving me crazy. good thoughts to the Kimmi family. stay strong.

That's what I'm thinking. With capital murder on the table, it could be a bargaining item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member