KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a cool quote today............."Don't trade what you want most for what you want at the moment"

Made me think of the case, I so want "justice served now", but if waiting means we get a 100% no leak conviction , then I will try to be more patient.
xoxoxox Kimmi kids...............hold on............

I heard a cool quote today............."Don't trade what you want most for what you want at the moment"

Made me think of the case, I so want "justice served now", but if waiting means we get a 100% no leak conviction , then I will try to be more patient.
xoxoxox Kimmi kids...............hold on............

PERFECT!!! Thank you for that, it was exactly what I needed to hear.

Prayers and :blowkiss:.

This is one of my favorite songs. We played it at our mother's funeral.

I wanted to upload the music (mp3) , but I could not get it to load.

However, here is a video from You Tube that is set to this song. I don't know this lady but this is a nice tribute to her.

Listen to the song and think how it pertains to Pat and the Kimmi Family.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CzFBbHPAY[/ame]

Lyrics- Home Free by Wayne Watson

I'm trying hard not to think you unkind
But Heavenly Father
If you know my heart
Surely you can read my mind
Good people underneath the sea of grief
Some get up and walk away
Some will find ultimate relief

Chorus
Home Free, eventually
At the ultimate healing we will be Home Free
Home Free, oh I’ve got a feeling
At the ultimate healing
We will be Home Free

Out in the corridors we pray for life
A mother for her baby, A husband for his wife
Sometimes the good die young
It's sad but true
And while we pray for one more heartbeat
The real comfort is with you

You know pain has little mercy
And suffering's no respecter of age, of race or position
I know every prayer gets answered
But the hardest one to pray is slow to come
Oh Lord, not mine, but Thy will be done

Let it be...

Chorus
Home Free, eventually
At the ultimate healing we will be Home Free
Home Free, oh I’ve got a feeling
At the ultimate healing
We will be Home Free

Home Free, eventually
At the ultimate healing gonna be Home Free
Home Free, oh it’s more than a feeling
At the ultimate healing
Gonna be Home Free

Checking in , as I do everyday, hoping to hear of charges in this case.

And, as always, prayers for Pat kimmi's family and friends. I also pray that Pat will be located.

GB!

Checking in , as I do everyday, hoping to hear of charges in this case.

And, as always, prayers for Pat kimmi's family and friends. I also pray that Pat will be located.

GB!

Me too LaLaw. I have a couple of times today. Thinking of the Kimmi family. God bless you all.

bumping up to the top! Thinking of the Kimmi family a lot this morning!

Very quiet today on WS. Maybe the quiet before the storm??? Hell's coming!

I am very glad they posted the article. I actually had a woman make a stupid comment about how much money was most likely being spent on this search!!! Whoa, did she get a piece of my mind!!! SO-

This article is perfect #1 - the Sheriff basically saying that the cost is NOT an issue in this investigation and #2 the article shows that the overtime has not been alot considering that they are trying to find someone's mother and grandmother.

I sent the article to the person concerned with the cost -- or maybe she just made a dumb comment and wasn't really thinking -- whichever the case, she most likely will cross the street if she sees me coming!!!

And let's all pray that that poor woman never has to go thru what the Kimmi family has these last long months...because then maybe she will understand the TRUE/REAL costs of these searches, inquisitions and careful planning by LE, are not the costs in $$$, but in time spent in these searches, hope spent in these searches and heart breaking every time one of these searches turn up nothing. The day after day of work put in by volunteers, by paid sheriff's and deputies, whose families miss them as they spend day after day, looking and hoping and for Pat's family, how do you even count the cost there?? If emotional strife were counted, how many millions??? Yes, let's hope this poor woman never knows how much this costs because if she were to find out...the same people who have been searching for Pat for months, would be out once again scouring the county, hunting, day and nite even tho she criticized them in the past...well, she might just find a little compassion in her heart for those who had had similar circumstances.

Good morning friends. We had an Easter egg for the kids Easter Sunday at Ninny's house. It was beautiful weather and they had a lot of fun. Then it sort of turned into, well...we need to start going thru things...we need to decide what to do with this...what to do with that...

We let all the kids pick "special" things from Ninny's house. "Special" ranged from a weathered old lantern and junk jewelry to her many rosaries, prayer books, and horse stuff. I think they all were really happy to get to pick those things and feel closer to her.

Very tough to pick up the clothes that she wore last and touch her much-loved, much-worn Crocs w/ the ACCHS tiger paws on them. It's so hard to let any of it go, even though I don't know what we'll do with it all. Her can of Fresca is still sitting on her desk where she left it. Why would you keep something like that? But still I don't want to throw it away. I am SO thankful that she loved taking pictures...there are thousands of them.

So twelve kids run in, out, and about while we box and sort and organize...still thinking, "is this REALLY real?" I swear I could smell her perfume the last two mornings when I woke up.

The cost can never be measured nor can the experience that LE and other searchers have gathered be properly valued in this case or any other missing person case. No "drill" organized by any LE or emergency agency can ever teach as much as a real event. The numerous agencies involved in this have gained rare 'in the field' experience, they have learned how to better work together, they have improved their investigative techniques, they have become aware of places and connections that can provide information in future cases. All of this is happening in small counties that, fortunately, do no get a lot of criminal cases, but that still need skilled investigators when they do occur. All the local residents (IMO) should view this not as just a benefit to Pat and her family, but one that may/will apply to incidents that directly affect them in the future. If I were them, I would be thankful to know that my local LE was willing to put in long hours and months of attention to determine who had harmed one of their own.

jmoo

Good morning friends. We had an Easter egg for the kids Easter Sunday at Ninny's house. It was beautiful weather and they had a lot of fun. Then it sort of turned into, well...we need to start going thru things...we need to decide what to do with this...what to do with that...

We let all the kids pick "special" things from Ninny's house. "Special" ranged from a weathered old lantern and junk jewelry to her many rosaries, prayer books, and horse stuff. I think they all were really happy to get to pick those things and feel closer to her.

Very tough to pick up the clothes that she wore last and touch her much-loved, much-worn Crocs w/ the ACCHS tiger paws on them. It's so hard to let any of it go, even though I don't know what we'll do with it all. Her can of Fresca is still sitting on her desk where she left it. Why would you keep something like that? But still I don't want to throw it away. I am SO thankful that she loved taking pictures...there are thousands of them.

So twelve kids run in, out, and about while we box and sort and organize...still thinking, "is this REALLY real?" I swear I could smell her perfume the last two mornings when I woke up.
Rita, you are an amazing woman. Truly amazing. Thank you for sharing that.

Rita I think this was the greatest thing you could have done for those kids. Now they will always have that one special treasure that will in time act as a key to the floodgates of happy memories of better days with a wonderful Ninny. She will always have it to hold on to and help them through the hard times. I know there is a picture of me and my grandma I saw once in my Aunt's photo album. Since my grandma died I can't help but think how much I wish I had that picture but since my aunt divorced no telling where those family photos are. But I still think about and kinda feel like I'm missing my one link to her. So again I think that was a wonderful thing for those kids.

Love and Prayers to them and you and their Ninny

After my mother died... we could smell cigarette smoke - very strong at times although no one around smoked or was around anyone who did.

The strangest thing that happened though - the very next day (she died suddenly at 11:30 pm on a Monday night) the next day all of us kids were at my house. We were in the diningroom when suddenly a light like a reflection was shining on the wall. The wall was opposite the East window and it was morning so it really wasn't so wired. But it was Big and Shaped like a Heart!! So we all noticed it and we commented on it. Then we went over and put our hands in front of it to see what direction the reflection was coming from. (you know what I mean - when you "block" it with your hand you can kind of guess which direction it is coming from?) We never ever could block it. We pulled the curtians -- it stayed. We just took it as a sign from mom. I have a pic of it I will post on here sometime.

Rita ~ You are all so brave, beyond words.. You have been through so much but still keep your faith and your smile every day. People could learn so much from you and your family. Praying that the day comes soon.

Rita ~ You are all so brave, beyond words.. You have been through so much but still keep your faith and your smile every day. People could learn so much from you and your family. Praying that the day comes soon.

I think you all are brave, your whole family Rita. You are going through horrible times that I cannot even imagine and yet you still inspire everyone around you with your strong faith that your loving Mom instilled into you. I say this everyday....God bless you all...the Patricia Kimmi family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member