KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that "being involved a little bit is still being involved", how very true :woohoo: It's kind of like "being a little pregnant.....doesn't happen:waitasec:

It's the first thing I thought about...you can't be a little pregnant...

Judge Rules For Roger Hollister (with video)
---
We spoke with the Hollister's daughter at their home about the decision Friday.

She said, "I want the auction to be as successful as possible, because regardless of the ruling, the money is still going to help both of my parents."
---
She said Rebecca Hollister suffered 16 breaks in both of her legs, broke ribs, cracked her pelvis, her lungs collapsed, and she'll need a complete hip and knee replacement on her right side.

The Hollister's daughter says all this has devastated her family, and she hopes people come out to the auction tomorrow to show their support.---

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/89302602.html

BBM Ok...show their SUPPORT for WHAT? That is the most unbelievable statement. It's devastated THEIR family???? AT WHO'S HANDS????

You know what I'm buying tomorrow? PIE.

Aren't cattle branded or is that only in the movies?

Honest question.

Not always. Usually just on larger ranches. We raised cattle for years and so did all of our neighbors. I never knew of anyone that branded their cattle. We do put tags in their ears. They have only a number on them and that is to keep track of which cow gave birth to which calves.

UPDATE: Judge Denies Rebecca Hollister's Petition
By Joey May and Ike Larson

A Brown County judge has denied Rebecca Hollister's petition for a portion of the proceeds from the sale of farm machinery to help pay her medical bills

Rebecca Hollister has not filed for divorce action against Roger.
---
A criminal attorney of Rebecca, Kelly Kauffman of Topeka, took the stand at Thursday's hearing and said Rebecca's injuries were severe and included several fractures to her legs and pelvis. She said Rebecca was released recently from KU Medical Center and is now a patient at a rehabilitation center in the Kansas City area.
---

and much more, at
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4117&TM=54305.21

Here's hoping it's the last court case he ever wins.

Snipped, BBM - I missed this line the first time I read it - someone emailed me to point it out. Sorry if that was already noted here.

You know what I'm buying tomorrow? PIE.

Pie huh? Well it just so happens that I'm making pie and cupcakes for the concession stand for my son's State Gymnastics meet in the morning. GO ACG!!!! :Jumpie:: Maybe I should send some back to Horton with my Dad. D

Hey, I noticed on the Face Book page of People for Pat they are encouraging people to wear a white ribbon on their jackets like the pink one worn for breast cancer awareness. This is to show support for the Kimmi family and for Pat Kimmi. Maybe if anyone goes to the Hollister auction tomorrow should wear a white ribbon and tie one to your antennea too. Show your support for this family. God Bless!

Bump! :praying:

Can't wait to hear about the auction from ya'll tomorrow!

Sure wish i lived close enough to attend..I would have white ribbons plastered everywhere..

My hope is there are so many Pat supporters at the auction that anyone that considers bidding will be shamed into not doing so.

There should be a disclaimer somewhere on site that says "all proceeds goes to Roger's defense fund"

Regarding the Hollister auction, wouldn't it be great if people showed up but no one bid on anything! They would just show up as a protest. The bad thing is then we would probably have to pay for public defender and medical expenses(welfare).

They will probably end up in prison with taxpayers paying the tab anyways. Money well spent IMO!

Judge Rules For Roger Hollister (with video)
---
We spoke with the Hollister's daughter at their home about the decision Friday.

She said, "I want the auction to be as successful as possible, because regardless of the ruling, the money is still going to help both of my parents."
---
She said Rebecca Hollister suffered 16 breaks in both of her legs, broke ribs, cracked her pelvis, her lungs collapsed, and she'll need a complete hip and knee replacement on her right side.

The Hollister's daughter says all this has devastated her family, and she hopes people come out to the auction tomorrow to show their support.
---

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/89302602.html

Show their Support????? Get real. Ok- so the daughter probably wasn't involved and who knows, she probably thinks there is no way her wonderful parents could do something so heinous, but come on.... I wouldn't give them a dime no matter what wonderful things they had at their sale because it's blood money.... (this makes me just sick-- I wish there was more time to start an official boycott-
protest). I WISH I could go to support Pat and her family. How do I really feel?

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR RoHo's fricken attorney AND HE SHOULD PAY Reba's MEDICAL BILLS. NOT YOU, NOT ME... NOT THE TAXPAYERS. He should pay or she should pay, but US (you and me) , we should NOT PAY.
What's next? What's next? oh yeah... the sizzle and burn of HELL!

***cough, cough, cough, choke on coffee I am sipping****

support?

ya gotta be effing kidding me. The only support these people deserve are those little plastic shoes they give you in jail. Hope the "hell is coming" spray painter got to the auction a little early to "decorate".

Rita, you go girl! Wish I could be there to eat a piece of pie with you guys! But please tell me you won't buy any pie... I hope you packed your lunch ;-)

Oh wow...that is really sick..."support"

I hope this auction goes horribly for them , hope those white ribbons
are out in force

bump
((and secretly happy it is raining cats and dogs for the "sale" today. It seems almost like a blessing from God))

Example of 'jointly owned' would be
joint banking accounts...either spouse can write checks or make withdrawals..
many auto titles are in the name of 'husband and/or wife' so either could sell the vehicle without the signature of the other..
personal property (furniture, equipment, cattle, etc) acquired during a marriage are considered to be jointly owned...
As far as I know (in Kansas) the only time both husband & wife must sign is when Real Estate is sold.

Edit...
exceptions are:
pre-nuptial agreements
inherited personal property (I think)
inherited cash that is kept in a separate account
inherited real estate or real estate owned prior to marriage is tricky...sometimes the increase in value of the real estate (during a marriage) has to be split between husband & wife (in case of divorce or dispute)

Above BBM -- Since this case IS in Kansas, these rules (law) do probably apply. I do know that some other states require ALL title holders to sign off to sell a motor vehicle. Since we aren't talking about a vehicle title, this is irrelevant, but thought I'd make mention of it.
I wish I could go to the sale and make a protest also, but will be doing it everywhere that I am. Wearing a white ribbon could cause questions and I can share Pat's story. People need to know that there are HORRIBLE people out there, even in small communities where we think we are SAFE.
I'm with Rita, I'd buy pie. . . . and on a day like today, maybe hot chocolate too!:coffeecup: :raincloud:The proceeds would only help the lunch providers, not RoH or ReH OR RoH's attorney -- the slime ball!

P. S. Dear Lord, Please keep that rain coming and drown out the Hollister sale! I know that they are your children too, but they are BAD people! Thank you dear Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse