KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the deal is with BroHo? Is he still working? It will be interesting to hear what his part was in all of this.

Rita and Family,

I am so, so very sorry this has happened to your mom and your family. This has been such a tragedy that has touched many lives in more ways than you will ever know. Sharing your mom's love and friendship with all of us has created a bond with your family even tho many of us do not know you personally. Your mom was such a special person who instilled a deep sense of faith in all of you and by doing so you all have passed it along to many of us. Maybe that was God's plan for her life. It's like the old hymnal that says "by and by, we'll understand it". God bless you all as you continue your journey without your wonderful Mother. She IS with you in spirit and in her love for you all.
Cheryl

Rebecca Hollister: led law enforcement to the remains; just recently met with her husband in jail. Testified under oath in the case; proceeding her testimony in the case had an 'alleged' attempt of murder of her life at the hands of her husband, Roger Hollister; Filed legal paperwork to attain funds from the sale of their farm and equipment after the accident and after the vanishing of Pat kimmi. Was a salesperson of home interior.

just who is she? What did she know? What did she DO?

It's a mystery...

did Rebecca know where Pat was 6 months ago?
or
did Rebecca discover something after Nov 6th & prior to the car wreck?
or
did Rebecca discover something after communicating with Roger (while he has been jail)?

OMG, I have been away for a couple of days and just saw that Pat has been found. I am going back to read now.

God bless the entire Kimmi family. My heart is breaking along with your's. You are all in my prayers.

ReHo has not lost a leg. Both legs are in braces. She appears to have healed from any cuts/bruises, etc.

Here's my two cents opinion and theory.

RoHo was a business partner of EK. Pat got what might be considered big bucks from the divorce settlement, maybe enough to cause a cash flow problem for the partnership... in this bad economy perhaps there wasn't enough demand for lumber.

Answer... lose the problem. To them it meant they had to get rid of Pat, make her disappear. Meantime EK keeps paying the bank his end of the bargain so as not to arouse suspicion and even a sociopathic azzhole like him knows the husband is the first suspect.

Remember, EK had no respect or care for Pat, as evidenced by what his family has told us here. Which also means he doesn't have real feelings for his children. He cares about himself. End of story.

They might have gotten away with it too. But RoHo was stupid.
1) the truck part showed up at a salvage yard.
If that had not happened, I doubt any suspicion would amount to much.
2) he figured he could kill ReHo and maybe himself.
If that had not happened, ReHo possibly would not have told where they buried Pat.

Rebecca knew the truth all along. Maybe she was threatened, or maybe she just saw where they dug. BUT SHE KNEW. ALL ALONG she knew where Pat was.

I think she made a deal. I think at least one Ho will go free.

As for EK, maybe RoHo will talk when he is threatened with a DP. Bitterness will take over where loyalty ends.

I hope they both stay the rest of their horrid lives in prison.

ReHo has lost a leg, maybe that is punishment enough for her part, I dunno.

Respectfully bolded by me...

And Patricia lost her life, the Kimmi children lost their mother and numerous grandchildren lost their Ninny.

ReHo can get an artificial limb. How are the Kimmi children and grandchildren to ever replace their mother and grandmother?

A loss of a leg versus the loss of a human life--there is just no comparison.

ReHo deserves every single bit of justice that is doled out on whomever else is responsible for taking Patricia's life.

(Rhetorical questions and comments by me. I am SO angry right now at what these people have done to such a loving and caring family.)

Here's my two cents opinion and theory.

They might have gotten away with it too. But RoHo was stupid.
1) the truck part showed up at a salvage yard.
If that had not happened, I doubt any suspicion would amount to much.
2) he figured he could kill ReHo and maybe himself.
If that had not happened, ReHo possibly would not have told where they buried Pat.

Let's not forget that they MIGHT have gotten away with this but for a person who law enforcement tracked down right away via a found receipt from a store. Tracing THAT receipt, finding and questioning that person is how they were led to the dually. IF they had not known about this truck and put the word out about it in every news report etc.... RoHo would have most likely never have made the bizarre move to dispose of the truck as he did.... which roused the suspicions of LE and others..........and so on and so forth.

Honestly.. it is by God's grace that LE was able to find what they did and now thankfully Pat has been found. Hopefully someday the truth will be known -- but thank God for that person to be at that very place at that very moment in time to see something and remember it.

To address some speculation: Mom and ReHo were not friends, not even acquaintances. They did not sell Home Interior together, Mom was not "counseling" ReHo about her marriage to RoHo, no horse connection, nothing. Mom MAY have been at one home interior party I did w/ ReHo over ten yrs ago. ReHo/RoHo have never been to my Mom's home, for any reason. Whether Mom was familiar w/ RoHo's name, I don't know. I don't believe at all that she would have recognized him. I had never even heard RoHo's name until this happened. Mom has never talked about the Ho's to me, ever.

Let's not forget that they MIGHT have gotten away with this but for a person who law enforcement tracked down right away via a found receipt from a store. Tracing THAT receipt, finding and questioning that person is how they were led to the dually. IF they had not known about this truck and put the word out about it in every news report etc.... RoHo would have most likely never have made the bizarre move to dispose of the truck as he did.... which roused the suspicions of LE and others..........and so on and so forth.

Honestly.. it is by God's grace that LE was able to find what they did and now thankfully Pat has been found. Hopefully someday the truth will be known -- but thank God for that person to be at that very place at that very moment in time to see something and remember it.

True, we are thankful for the receipt and the description of the truck. Most of all, we give credit to Mom to fighting for her life, getting away from the monster, and giving us the second crime scene w/ other evidence. If she hadn't jumped out of that truck...I don't know where we'd be. We're really grateful for each and every step that's gotten us where we are today. I'm most thankful that we've been able to tell all the kids that Ninny is found.

Part of me though is mad as HELL that there are still so many unanswered questions, that we had to wait this long for ReHo to give up her information. Did she come forward because she felt safe? Because her conscious was bothering her? She laid beside this man for months, knowing he murdered an innocent mother and grandmother, and that her body was buried there on that property??? I have no "benefit of the doubt" left. JMO

"He tells people what a hell his life has been since this began."

OFGS!!! PLEASE!!! Enough with the pity party!! This man has absolutely no clue what hell and havoc he and his other pieces of trash cohorts have thrust upon what used to be HIS family. I'm trying to be respectful here Rita, I really am. But this really burns my butt because we all have cried along with you on this horrible journey and this man has lost any ounce of respect he might have ever deserved. So please forgive me for being outspoken.

We all know where your dignity and class came from, it was obviously learned, taught and adapted from your loving, beautiful mother. She will live on through her children and grandchildren through their example, such as yesterday. Nothing but dignity and courage was shown by your family as RoHo was lead out of the courthouse in chains. That was total class.

Now all EK he can say for himself is that he has a steadily escalating criminal record and he was a sperm donor once upon a time. (who's afraid to pick up the telephone!)

AMEN sister! I second that!
None of them deserve !!! Hell's not coming....it's knocking!

True, we are thankful for the receipt and the description of the truck. Most of all, we give credit to Mom to fighting for her life, getting away from the monster, and giving us the second crime scene w/ other evidence. If she hadn't jumped out of that truck...I don't know where we'd be. We're really grateful for each and every step that's gotten us where we are today. I'm most thankful that we've been able to tell all the kids that Ninny is found.

Part of me though is mad as HELL that there are still so many unanswered questions, that we had to wait this long for ReHo to give up her information. Did she come forward because she felt safe? Because her conscious was bothering her? She laid beside this man for months, knowing he murdered an innocent mother and grandmother, and that her body was buried there on that property??? I have no "benefit of the doubt" left. JMO

It's sick and twisted to think she was quiet about everything for so long. How could she NOT know what was going on? She better not get off, she should go down with all of them. How could she keep this info from LE? Where is her conscience? Doesn't have one? Obviously none of them do.

Rita, I hope the kids are going to be okay - the little ones and the grown ones. I don't know how the little ones will understand. I'm 45 years old and don't even know your family and I don't understand it one bit. Whatever happens in the months ahead, it will never, ever make one lick of sense to me.

Your Mom sure did fight - bless her heart.

ReHO, IMO, will NOT get entirely off the hook here. What she knew and when she knew it will be determined and she will have to pay. I don't believe, for one second, that your Mom opened the door of her home to RoHO.

I do believe everything - good and bad - happens for a reason. There just has to be a reason that your Mom and Taylor are gone from this earth, but your dad and RoHO are still here. There just has to be!

Prayers to all of you for continued strength.

Never mind. I asked something that I finally figured out on my own.

I have visited this thread regularly, hoping against hope that Pat would be found soon. It took a while until she was located, but at last her family can prepare a final resting place for her.

Kimmi family, please accept my sincere condolences. Your mother sounded so loving and special. May the Lord give you all extra peace and comfort at this difficult time. Be blessed.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.(Isaiah 26:3)

I am just now seeing this news! I lost all of my links when my computer went down, was checking again and saw this.

Thank God Pat has been found and now her family can give her a funeral with all of the grace and dignity she was not allowed in her last moments.

Kimmi Family; May God bless and keep you. Know that people from all over the country here at WS love all of you. Please accept my most sincere condolences and prayers. You have all been so strong and maintained such dignity throughout this most horrible time. You have such character and integrity.

As you enter this next part of your journey, may God walk every step with you and give you strength.

:praying:

thinking and praying for the Kimmi family this morning. Justice is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo