KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family of Pat Kimmi would like to invite family, friends, and the community to join us for a short prayer service on the one year anniversary of her abduction. We will meet in the field at 1595 326th Rd., Saturday, November 6, 2010, at 1:00 pm. We will walk west from there to the area where she was last seen. We would like to again say to all of you THANK YOU and may GOD BLESS YOU ALL for your prayers and support.

Thank you, Rita, for all you have and continue to share with us. I wish I could be there in person, but you and your Mom will be on my mind and in my heart on November 6, as always.

That was so hard to read --- only a monster could have done those things to Pat.

Prayers for the Kimmi family.

Yes, huge hugs, with all our love.
I keep a picture of Pat on my office door - the one where she was talking to you, Rita, on the phone. She looked so pretty, so happy, so full of life, and was enjoying herself so much. That's the Pat to remember and to fight for, the one who brought joy into our lives. The white ribbon under that picture will stay up until every monster involved in her death is brought to justice.
And I promise you that we will never forget.

The family of Pat Kimmi would like to invite family, friends, and the community to join us for a short prayer service on the one year anniversary of her abduction. We will meet in the field at 1595 326th Rd., Saturday, November 6, 2010, at 1:00 pm. We will walk west from there to the area where she was last seen. We would like to again say to all of you THANK YOU and may GOD BLESS YOU ALL for your prayers and support.

Thank you Rita for inviting all of us to be with the family.
I cannot be there, but will say a prayer at 1pm... 11am, pdt.

Thinking of all Pat's grandbabies trick-or-treating tonight and hoping they had a wonderful time. I feel quite sure that's what Pat would have wanted.

omg... poor Pat!

But you know there was a little bit of good info in that article... Here is the snip:

Prosecutors say more charges could still be coming in the Kimmi case.

that is the first I have seen them say that.... this is good news.

I will be praying for the entire Kimmi family on 6 November and wish I were still in Kansas to make the tribute.

(((((((((kimmi Family)))))))))))

I hope so too. Maybe the judge will take into account that if EK doesn't show up, he must not want it that badly. Hope your judge sees through the BS.

Also, I had a weird thought. Has anyone heard how EK is being treated in the community? Since he hasn't been charged, i'm thinking a good, old fashioned shunning is in order, in the very least. People should me making it very hard for him to get along if he's not in jail. (maybe i'm just hateful, but if i was a business person, i would definitely use my "we reserve the right to refuse service" policy in his case.)

I like hateful - lol. Go for it! Everyone should be giving this jerk a cold shoulder.

Yes, huge hugs, with all our love.
I keep a picture of Pat on my office door - the one where she was talking to you, Rita, on the phone. She looked so pretty, so happy, so full of life, and was enjoying herself so much. That's the Pat to remember and to fight for, the one who brought joy into our lives. The white ribbon under that picture will stay up until every monster involved in her death is brought to justice.
And I promise you that we will never forget.

I just wrote about that picture to a newspaper. It's on the top of a stack I keep beside my bed because it reminds me of her and I talking all the time and she'd always say when I answered the phone, "I'm just checking in." Thank you so much to who sent it to me - I can't remember now.

Sunday, we were alerted to some interesting information. A certain DUI inmate fell out of the top bunk of his jail cell and dislocated his neck, possibly has some small fractures in his neck, AND broke his eye socket. He was in the local hospital for most of the day and then sent back to the pokey. A friend actually saw him walking back into the jail with a neck brace and two black eyes. Holy freaking cow, I can't stop laughing. I suspect dt's or a nightmare from Hell were involved...

Sunday, we were alerted to some interesting information. A certain DUI inmate fell out of the top bunk of his jail cell and dislocated his neck, possibly has some small fractures in his neck, AND broke his eye socket. He was in the local hospital for most of the day and then sent back to the pokey. A friend actually saw him walking back into the jail with a neck brace and two black eyes. Holy freaking cow, I can't stop laughing. I suspect dt's or a nightmare from Hell were involved...

HAHAHAHAHA! Ahem......sorry.

Sometimes, karma is subtle. Other times, not so much.

maybe someone "helped" him fall off that bunk! :woohoo: ((nurse slaps own self for enjoying that naughty thought!))

It's jolly good news. I paraphrase Cowper's famous hymn - whose first line most think is directly from Scripture:

Cowper:
God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants His footsteps in the sea
And rides upon the storm.

Paraphrase:
Judgements He holds in store;
He plants His foot upon EK
And knocks him to the floor.

It's jolly good news. I paraphrase Cowper's famous hymn - whose first line most think is directly from Scripture:

Cowper:
His wonders to perform;
He plants His footsteps in the sea
And rides upon the storm.

Paraphrase:
Judgements He holds in store;
He plants His foot upon EK
And knocks him to the floor.

you go woof go dot!!!!

Well, good news at last.
Maybe the fall has shaken some sense into him.

oh, toooo funny! something tells me "Otis" would lie & say he meant to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11