KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree the judge should have made him wear his hearing aides. Just another slap in the face to this wonderful family. My first thought when I heard that was GODS GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!!

I have a question I hope someone can answer. Why wasnt roho charged with attempted murder of the truck driver also? Thats bugged me the whole time. Why wasnt his life as important as reho's?
Also what is wrong with that woman? Why would you stand by a man who trys to kill you.,and makes you hide the fact that he killed someone else? This woman has big problems I think. JMO

I agree the judge should have made him wear his hearing aides. Just another slap in the face to this wonderful family. My first thought when I heard that was GODS GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!!

I have a question I hope someone can answer. Why wasnt roho charged with attempted murder of the truck driver also? Thats bugged me the whole time. Why wasnt his life as important as reho's?
Also what is wrong with that woman? Why would you stand by a man who trys to kill you.,and makes you hide the fact that he killed someone else? This woman has big problems I think. JMO

My understanding is that the truck driver was willing to cooperate in every way, but was very nervous and shook up over the whole deal and did not want to be involved any more than he had too. And who can blame him, my opinion is he is the only true victim of that "accident".

So...what are you covering up ReHo, by pleading the 5th...we're all ears, and I know you're reading this. And, by the way, where were you on the evening of November 6, 2009? Why don't you give us a TRUTHFUL timeline? If you don't have anything to hide...

I guess I'm not surprised, but it's disappointing as far as ReHo goes. If my hubby tried to kill me, he never would have made it to trial!

At the end of the day, RoHo will never be free again. That's okay by me!

BBM. Maybe...they were BOTH disappointed to be walking away from that wreck?

JMO, but ReHo has got to be one of the dumbest women God has put on earth! I agree with Fairy 1 that in that situation, my husband wouldn't make it to court!
I've said from the beginning when the Ho's names came up that ReHo knew a lot more than she let on! Her refusal to testify / to take the 5th confirms it for me! She deserves some jail time for being such an idiot!

BBM. Maybe...they were BOTH disappointed to be walking away from that wreck?

You may very well be right about that, Rita. That was a bizarre way for him to try to do away with her. I do recall discussing here at the time whether it was meant to be a murder-suicide.

Luckily, RoHo has proven to be quite inept in his evil endeavors. I only wish he had failed as miserably in carrying out EK's evil deeds. :(

I think ReHo & RoHo went to the door, & "you know who" had been dropped off a short way before her house, only to be picked up again. I also think that when the door opened & pat saw the slime, she became enraged and REALLY started to struggle.

That sounds like a very good way it may have happened. I have been wondering what kind of criminal history Re and RoHo have. I'm sure that their daughter wouldn't cooperate either, since she was supposed to be alibi for ReHo, if he did go to trial on the other case. I just don't see how ReHo could stand by him after all he did.

Michelle

That sounds like a very good way it may have happened. I have been wondering what kind of criminal history Re and RoHo have. I'm sure that their daughter wouldn't cooperate either, since she was supposed to be alibi for ReHo, if he did go to trial on the other case. I just don't see how ReHo could stand by him after all he did.

Michelle

I must have missed that...I didn't remember that their daughter was supposed to be Reho's alibi....what a disgusting family. (But then again, we all figured that out long ago!)

Good point about their criminal history...odd that we haven't heard anything about that yet.

Bumping up for Pat and family. Surely something will happen soon.....

Bumping again! Sheesh! I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I want to reiterate.....I am really NOT a patient person. I get the whole "wheels of justice" thing, but really????

Michelle

Let me research what TOS are before I answer this. Although, MY OPINION ONLY, I think she stands by him because she is like him, and acted with him. To what extent she participated with him can't be proven, although by her own admission, not only did she act with RoHo after the abduction, some of the things they did were HER idea.

I must have missed that...I didn't remember that their daughter was supposed to be Reho's alibi....what a disgusting family. (But then again, we all figured that out long ago!)

Good point about their criminal history...odd that we haven't heard anything about that yet.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I don't think the daughter was aware that she was being used as an alibi on the night of November 6, 2009. I could be mistaken because I don't know how many times I've been shocked during this nightmare. I would like to know what she knew and when, but my opinion as of this minute is that she didn't know anything until AFTER the abduction.

Bumping again! Sheesh! I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I want to reiterate.....I am really NOT a patient person. I get the whole "wheels of justice" thing, but really????

I'm sorry Fairy...repeat after me, "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue." Waiting has only worked to our advantage since Nov. 6, 2009, although WE didn't see it that way either sometimes. I'd like to think that wherever the guilty are roaming these days, they're continually looking over their shoulders, but I'm pretty sure when you don't have a conscience, you don't realize you're SUPPOSED to be looking over your shoulder. That's ok. I've got the rest of my life, if that's what it takes. I'll never quit praying for justice before I sleep at night, I'll never give up hope that they pay for the life they took. I just wish they were humanly capable of realizing what they've done and having remorse.

I really, really want to know...what in the world were the Ho's gonna do with the $70,000.00. I just want to know.

Let me research what TOS are before I answer this. Although, MY OPINION ONLY, I think she stands by him because she is like him, and acted with him. To what extent she participated with him can't be proven, although by her own admission, not only did she act with RoHo after the abduction, some of the things they did were HER idea.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I don't think the daughter was aware that she was being used as an alibi on the night of November 6, 2009. I could be mistaken because I don't know how many times I've been shocked during this nightmare. I would like to know what she knew and when, but my opinion as of this minute is that she didn't know anything until AFTER the abduction.

I'm sorry Fairy...repeat after me, "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue." Waiting has only worked to our advantage since Nov. 6, 2009, although WE didn't see it that way either sometimes. I'd like to think that wherever the guilty are roaming these days, they're continually looking over their shoulders, but I'm pretty sure when you don't have a conscience, you don't realize you're SUPPOSED to be looking over your shoulder. That's ok. I've got the rest of my life, if that's what it takes. I'll never quit praying for justice before I sleep at night, I'll never give up hope that they pay for the life they took. I just wish they were humanly capable of realizing what they've done and having remorse.

I really, really want to know...what in the world were the Ho's gonna do with the $70,000.00. I just want to know.

Oh Rita - ever the voice of reason. I don't know how you do it!

I will try. I will try. I will try. But I will also very much be looking forward to at least two more arrests. Gotta have something to look forward to, right?

As far as remorse goes.....for the one, I think not. Seems all along it's been all about him. Somewhere in his warped mind, I truly believe he has justified his horrific behavior. That's scary.

Hollister was officially booked into El Dorado today, on the one year anniversary of Mom's remains being found. Our court date w/ EK today was postponed AGAIN, because his lawyer said their one and only witness could not be there.

Hollister was officially booked into El Dorado today, on the one year anniversary of Mom's remains being found. Our court date w/ EK today was postponed AGAIN, because his lawyer said their one and only witness could not be there.

Any idea who that witness might be?

Any idea who that witness might be?

We're speculating that it's Dr. Mitchell...but really we have no idea. I can't imagine who Farris would get as a witness, whether it's Dr. Mitchell or otherwise, who will be able to help his case. UNLESS he subpoenaes RoHo, ReHo, or EK and they actually tell the truth. I'm guessing Hell will freeze over before that happens.

From MindonMom's link, above:
"We are looking at two people in addition to (Mr.) Hollister who participated in (Ms. Kimmi's) death," [Atchision County attorney Gerald Kuckelman Jr.] said, declining to name the suspects. "In the month of June, we will begin questioning about five people (during an inquisition), but the list may grow over time."

I'm so relieved to see the efforts toward complete justice continue. Definitely not over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back