Found Deceased KS - Todd Allison, 49, Andover, 4 September 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Andover Police Department

******MISSING ADULT UPDATE: It is with deep regret that we notify the public that the body of Mr. Todd Allison was discovered at about 2:00 pm this afternoon by a team of detectives who were searching the area. There is no indication of foul play. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Allison family. *******

Very sad news. Tough to speculate what pushed Todd to this awful resolution, but whatever it was must’ve been only apparent to those who knew him quite well.

It really crushes my soul when someone who has touched so many people and with so much good in their hearts left to give chooses to end their life. There is always a better answer, but much of the time their pain is so masked in theatrics so as to appear normal that we don’t even think to ask the right questions.

Very sad news. Tough to speculate what pushed Todd to this awful resolution, but whatever it was must’ve been only apparent to those who knew him quite well.

It really crushes my soul when someone who has touched so many people and with so much good in their hearts left to give chooses to end their life. There is always a better answer, but much of the time their pain is so masked in theatrics so as to appear normal that we don’t even think to ask the right questions.
I just cannot wrap my head around this. He was SUCH a kind man and he had such a beautiful family...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back