GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems court is live without sound.....geez!

now there is sound too...I was just going to ask if anyone knew how to read lips from the back of the defense lawyers head....lol

Sound back on, witness is testifying about the scene.

mc8xsl.png

'Opened the door, so to speak'. Is that attorney lingo? WTH? Either he opened the door or it was already opened.

I recall seeing on TV last night, a demonstration of the bullet entrance and exit. They pointed to a spot kind of under the right jaw, down lower, on the neck back toward the right ear?

Fired through the neck severing the spinal column, exit left neck area but maybe more under the chin...so in an angle forward.

To me, the perfect angle if she was sleeping on her left side, and he stood over her and shot.

Where is that bullet, did it lodge somewhere?

'Opened the door, so to speak'. Is that attorney lingo? WTH? Either he opened the door or it was already opened.

In all fairness, the defense attorney admits regularly that he asks poorly worded questions. :lol: :facepalm:

I recall seeing on TV last night, a demonstration of the bullet entrance and exit. They pointed to a spot kind of under the right jaw, down lower, on the neck back toward the right ear?

Fired through the neck severing the spinal column, exit left neck area but maybe more under the chin...so in an angle forward.

To me, the perfect angle if she was sleeping on her left side, and he stood over her and shot.

I am so confused. I thought I understood that the exit wound of the bullet was to the nape of the neck?

dare i say it,i would rather listen to nurmi :scared: i dont understand half the carp this guy is asking :floorlaugh:

You know this is the most convoluted trial I have ever followed. Nothing is public knowledge or posted online.

I do remember the defense asking a witness (perhaps the fire investigator or a policeman) if a bullet was recovered...the witness said it was found in the body. I don't know if they were talking about that bullet or a different bullet. Sorry!

Oh boy, watching live streaming, this questioning goes very slowly.

annnnnnnd..................... we have lost documents.

Uh oh, that attorney looks lost again.... IMO he needs a notepad and quit this defending by the seat of his pants!

Oh boy, watching live streaming, this questioning goes very slowly.

annnnnnnd..................... we have lost documents.

i was reminded of dr samuels,it made me chuckle. is this guy a public defender or was he hired?

dare i say it,i would rather listen to nurmi :scared: i dont understand half the carp this guy is asking :floorlaugh:

I haven't figured out if it's the stockholm syndrome with Nurmi or just a dislike of these defense attorneys but I have had the same thoughts.

:scared:

Who is this guy do we know?

The more I see on this case and this defendant, I see the same arrogance of Peterson.. ALL of them frankly.. Drew, Michael and Scott.

What a legacy that name has.. ;)

When I see his police tapes, He just comes across as, angry, Annoyed that they are not just taking his word for granted..

So glad I never met this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member