GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope the jury used their heads and got this right.

This guys is soooooo guilty! That said, I'm nervous.

I started following this case about a week or two ago and now here I am, already waiting for the verdict to be read.

Much different than that other case. I think I like it.

Thunder and lighting here, I hope the power and signal's don't go out, lol.

I'll cry with you all. I'm a huge sap for these things. I cry whether I agree with the verdict or not. It's so emotional.

Yes.

IMO people who premeditate a murder are not hard wired like normal people with a conscience. They also usually think they are superior in intelligence and can run circles around the rest of us and so good looking that we will fall under their spell. They think they can plan the perfect murder and fall back on their irresistible charm if in a jam.

I wonder how much they were spoiled as children? Always getting their way? Being the center of attention? Never having to work to get what they want? Never learning to share? Never being denied or hearing the word 'no'?
I wonder how many spoilt brats grow up to be self entitled, ill equipped adults like Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and Brett Seacat.

No.evidence that JA had a pampered upbringing at all as of yet...little is.known about BS. CA yes, Raven Abaroa is yes. Oddly I keep hearing about these kids...I don't see them often. Stuff like this has gone on for decades before.
Every generation blames the one after them. I've noticed that ppl tend to parent the way they were parented, whether was healthy or not, then they complain. Meh. We're all responsible in some ways.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does sentencing happen right away in Kansas?

Drinking strawberry quick? Scratching his hand? Staring at women's 'errrs'? Riding an emu? Starting a new thread in the Jury Room?

The options are endless.

I thought he took the Emu for a potty break...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back