Identified! KS - Wichita, Sedgwick Co, WhtMale 22-29, UP2434, in shallow grave, wrapped in towels, sheets & water bed pad, Oct'94 - Harold “James” Crawford

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 10.07.16 PM.png
"I remember that first news that came on... I'm guessing maybe that was '94? I remember seeing that sketch on the TV. I was busy, I had three little kids, but I remember being in the living room and seeing that and thinking 'God... that kinda looks like James, but no there's no way. That person looks too old...' and then I just let it go. I am so mad at myself for doing that. I don't know why I did that," D R, James' older sister shared with KAKE's Hannah King.
"I was shocked, because I had looked for him over the years," she recalled. "Never could get nothing. We was told a story that he moved away with some girl and got married and was tired of our dysfunctional family. I respected that and wanted to give him his space."

"There was an original Wichita Police Department case, where he was reported as a missing person. However, when follow up was done with the family, they had been told that he moved out-of-state or out-of-country and the report was cancelled or closed," Detective Chad Graham with the Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office said.

View attachment 464995
"I remember that first news that came on... I'm guessing maybe that was '94? I remember seeing that sketch on the TV. I was busy, I had three little kids, but I remember being in the living room and seeing that and thinking 'God... that kinda looks like James, but no there's no way. That person looks too old...' and then I just let it go. I am so mad at myself for doing that. I don't know why I did that," D R, James' older sister shared with KAKE's Hannah King.
"I was shocked, because I had looked for him over the years," she recalled. "Never could get nothing. We was told a story that he moved away with some girl and got married and was tired of our dysfunctional family. I respected that and wanted to give him his space."

"There was an original Wichita Police Department case, where he was reported as a missing person. However, when follow up was done with the family, they had been told that he moved out-of-state or out-of-country and the report was cancelled or closed," Detective Chad Graham with the Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office said.
James' sister was so close back in 94 *sighs* She shouldn't blame herself though. Too bad his original mpr was taken down.

Rest in peace James

View attachment 464995

Oh that's so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rukasu the Question
Back