GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any news from November 1st?
York has a January 17, 2019 circuit court date on one of the First Degree Rape charge.

Prewitt also has a hearing on January 17, 2019 for the kidnapping of a minor charge. No word on the drug charges.

Neither are showing on the dockets yet so I don't know if they are trial dates or pre trial hearings.

Richardson has a November 16 pre trial conference for the kidnapping of a minor charge.
Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates
KCOJ Docket

Nothing in msm that I could find. The still has $0 donations. And check out York's FB page. PI's at it again, telling more lies. The government has not allowed any professionals to interview the children? Really? Maybe she thinks York is so important that the "government" is conspiring to spend tons of money prosecuting him for crimes he didn't commit. A little overblown, don't you think? Well, at least his friends are promising to pray for him. Barf.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098

I'm posting this on Rosselys' thread also.

As far as I can tell, the jury trial for Daniel is scheduled for April 1, 2019. There is a pretrial conference on January 17. Does any one know how to obtain transcripts of what was said in court so far? I can’t find any news covverage and the web sites are confusing and spares with information.

I did see that the private investigator has added a new chapter to her hate-filled web site. She changes Daniel’s story yet again about his history with his wife and her children. She contradicts herself repeatedly, on the same page and on other pages of her site. I’m not going to do her the favor of pointing out her inconsistencies - if she wants to fix them she will have to do the legwork herself. She doesn’t seem to understand that everyone can see right through her low-caliber attempts at deceiving.

In an interesting development, the PI admits that she is the one who provided the names of Daniel’s accomplices to investigators!

I can only imagine how truly happy the police and prosecutors are to have such an incompetent PI unknowingly working on their behalf. Please, girl, keep up the good work!

I would love to see court transcripts, too!

To summarize the latest revelations from the Clear DY page:

Police wanted everyone believe DPY kidnapped AF from foster care. :rolleyes: OK, so far so good, we‘ve heard that about Kentucky Child Protection Case Workers already who try to set poor Danny up. :cool:

The two people who ”would could” [sic] bond Danny out :eek: were also arrested for kidnapping, only a few days after she let DPY know on a message to the jail! Falsely accused of course! :mad: I guess nobody wants to bond him out now because KSP would immediately arrest them for kidnapping. :p

His attorney did not receive the Discovery recordings of the children‘s interviews on time. Looks like the DA is another co-conspirator. o_O

I hope his attorney will use all this valuable information to build a solid defense strategy! :D

I would love to see court transcripts, too!

To summarize the latest revelations from the Clear DY page:

Police wanted everyone believe DPY kidnapped AF from foster care. :rolleyes: OK, so far so good, we‘ve heard that about Kentucky Child Protection Case Workers already who try to set poor Danny up. :cool:

The two people who ”would could” [sic] bond Danny out :eek: were also arrested for kidnapping, only a few days after she let DPY know on a message to the jail! Falsely accused of course! :mad: I guess nobody wants to bond him out now because KSP would immediately arrest them for kidnapping. :p

His attorney did not receive the Discovery recordings of the children‘s interviews on time. Looks like the DA is another co-conspirator. o_O

I hope his attorney will use all this valuable information to build a solid defense strategy! :D
Keep talking Ms. PI, you'll make an excellent witness - for the prosecution!

Someone on York's FB had the audacity to express concern for the children and how maybe they need prayers too. When she mentioned the children's welfare again one of York's friends lambasted her for "harassing" though the friend didn't say who or how. I guess the kids don't mean anything to anyone in that circle. Somehow I'm not surprised...

Keep talking Ms. PI, you'll make an excellent witness - for the prosecution!

Someone on York's FB had the audacity to express concern for the children and how maybe they need prayers too. When she mentioned the children's welfare again one of York's friends lambasted her for "harassing" though the friend didn't say who or how. I guess the kids don't mean anything to anyone in that circle. Somehow I'm not surprised...
Right! That friend DL is a real piece of work, isn’t she?

Go girl, NH!

Sorry, not sorry! :D

York's attorney seeking to withdraw from case

The man accused of abusing his stepdaughters and keeping the elder one hidden for more than two months must now find a new attorney.

[...]

All three defendants were scheduled to appear Thursday before Pulaski Circuit Judge Jeffrey Burdette for pretrial conferences.

However, York appeared stunned in court by news that his attorney Dan Carman had filed a motion to withdraw from the case. "I had no idea," he told Judge Burdette.

Carman had filed the motion on January 10 but was in court beside his client. Judge Burdette advised them that he would sign an order granting the motion yet but would continue the case until February 21 to give York time to find another attorney. He also ordered that York be evaluated to determine if he qualifies for the appointment of a public defender.

[...]

The trial is currently scheduled to begin on April 1.

The PI is scrubbing her clear danny york page. All that's up now is the intro page. The appears to be gone now too. Coincidence? I think not but I'd love to know why York's attorney is bailing - it could be something mundane but if York wasn't told ahead of time it could be directly related to his case. MOO.

The PI is scrubbing her clear danny york page. All that's up now is the intro page. The appears to be gone now too. Coincidence? I think not but I'd love to know why York's attorney is bailing - it could be something mundane but if York wasn't told ahead of time it could be directly related to his case. MOO.

Well, that may be the answer to everything. No money.

There was an update articles that I cannot figure out how to find again. The accomplice who was freed on bail was caught with meth, and the judge put him back into jail.

The judge also granted Daniel’s lawyer permission to quit the case. Cry cry cry cry cry

There was an update articles that I cannot figure out how to find again. The accomplice who was freed on bail was caught with meth, and the judge put him back into jail.

The judge also granted Daniel’s lawyer permission to quit the case. Cry cry cry cry cry
Here it is! Gotta love the mugshot. :D

1113A890-A5AB-442F-8EB9-ADC6130558D4.jpeg

Kidnapping co-defendant back in custody after positive drug screen

The sole co-defendant out on bond in a case involving the kidnapping of a 15-year-old is back in custody after testing positive for methamphetamine.

Kevin Gil Prewitt, 57, of Somerset, was scheduled to appear in Pulaski Circuit Court Thursday for a pretrial conference along with Daniel Paul York, 51, and Ken Morris Richardson, 48, both also of Somerset.

[...]

On Thursday morning, as Judge Jeffrey Burdette prepared to place Prewitt in custody, his attorney Lucas Joyner argued that his client works out of town.

"We talked about this when I lowered his bond," Judge Burdette responded. "We've tried to work with him but he's not showing up for anything. This is probably the worst pretrial report I've ever had."

Still the judge postponed a final decision until Prewitt could be tested there at the Judicial Center. Unfortunately for the defendant, he tested positive for methamphetamine.

[...]

In the meantime, Judge Burdette signed an order Wednesday allowing York's attorney Dan Carman to withdraw from the case. York's trial is currently scheduled to begin on April 1.

News site says trial pushed back to September, Daniel has a lot longer in jail before he can defend himself. Maybe the new lawyer needs more time?

I am so worried for his wife. And scared the children will have to go to court against him. There Dominican family wants them reunited at home.

News site says trial pushed back to September, Daniel has a lot longer in jail before he can defend himself. Maybe the new lawyer needs more time?

I am so worried for his wife. And scared the children will have to go to court against him. There Dominican family wants them reunited at home.

You have every right to feel scared.
So many adults in this case are focused on protecting Danny, rather than focusing on the kids. Shameful.
If Danny is innocent they should welcome that focus. Surely they care about the children, right???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back