GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
York indicted for sexual abuse

"Daniel York, the Somerset man accused of sexually abusing his two stepdaughters, now has two co-defendants accused of helping him with the kidnapping of the older girl.

Last week, the Pulaski County Grand Jury returned a 25-count indictment against the 51-year-old York."

bbm
Thanks Jax! Good article with lots of new info. From your link:
In a separate indictment, grand jurors jointly charged Ken Richardson, 48, and Kevin Prewitt, 56, both of Somerset, with Complicity to Kidnapping for "aiding, counseling or attempting to aid" York's alleged kidnapping of a minor.
Kentucky State Police Detective Eric Moore, who led the investigation, confirmed that Richardson is York's nephew. His identification was reportedly found among York's possessions as authorities searched the property.
The plot thickens...

Finally! York's arraignment hearing showed up for 8/16 in Circuit Court - Pulaski County. 25 charges. I wonder how many he'll be formally charged with?
KCOJ Docket Page 5
I just saw that too and posted on the wrong thread. 25 counts. 3 of sodomy, 6 of rape, 9 of incest. Did he victimize all the kids?? Man he makes my skin crawl. Truly a monster.

I just saw that too and posted on the wrong thread. 25 counts. 3 of sodomy, 6 of rape, 9 of incest. Did he victimize all the kids?? Man he makes my skin crawl. Truly a monster.
I think it's important for us to keep both threads up to date. Hopefully this case will now gain more media attention which in turn should also help get Rosselys' case out to the public.

Like mpnola said, the news of two adult men being involved is worrisome. Richardson is York's nephew and it was Prewitt's house where York hid the girl. Prewitt is also facing drug charges.

Gee, no comments from the PI?

Gee, no comments from the PI?

Did the PI get laid off?
Well, she had a big mouth, didn‘t she? I think her ”evidence“ is a joke. Her ”witness“ claiming DPY was not on the run probably was his own nephew who borrowed him his identification, so he could go unnoticed, lol. Or the guy who was hiding them in his basement while smoking homegrown weed in the backyard.

I hope we won‘t hear fom her again after ”Danny“ finally joins his fellow child predators in prison.

Well, she had a big mouth, didn‘t she? I think her ”evidence“ is a joke. Her ”witness“ claiming DPY was not on the run probably was his own nephew who borrowed him his identification, so he could go unnoticed, lol. Or the guy who was hiding them in his basement while smoking homegrown weed in the backyard.

I hope we won‘t hear fom her again after ”Danny“ finally joins his fellow child predators in prison.
I'm hoping LE will subpoena the PI to produce her so-called evidence.

Note: I decided to edit my post since much of what I referred to was from the PI's website Clear Danny York and not msm. I removed most of what I said earlier but it's pretty obvious that I was questioning the veracity of the PI's comments on her website, on York's FB and in comment sections from msm articles about York. As the case progresses I may ask Tricia for guidelines on what can be included from the PI. We've been granted some flexibility in other cases and hopefully that'll happen here.

From the Handbook for Parents Whose Children were Removed from the Home:
How was your child removed from your care?
• A social service worker asked the court for an emergency custody order (ECO) on behalf of your child. This request was made before the courts, based on documented concerns that your child is thought to be at risk of abuse or neglect if they remain in your care at this time.
• Based on the documented concerns, the DCBS social service worker provided the court, a judge granted an ECO and made the decision to remove your child from your care.
• The ECO allows the DCBS social service worker to remove your child from your care and place them temporarily with a relative, foster home, group home or hospital if necessary (Kentucky Revised Statue 620).
• You will be asked to provide information about your child, other parents and relatives.
https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dcbs/dpp/oohc/Documents/ChildRemovalHandbook2.pdf
Info on Department for Community Based Services (DCBS):
Department for Community Based Services - Cabinet for Health and Family Services
Child Protection Branch:
Child Protection Branch - Cabinet for Health and Family Services
The PI needs to tighten up her stories - so far nothing she says rings true.
swear1-smiley.gif

Last edited:
UNLAWFUL TRANSACTION W/MINOR, 1ST - ILL SEX ACT, PHYS INJ

This is the one that scares me. The “PHYS INJ” is a new charge I think .... and I hope and hope and pray that it doesn’t mean the girl became pregnant.

I’m very grateful to the grand jury for seeing the truth, and also for the prosecutors in Kentucky who really seem to be standing up for these children at a time when they have no one in their lives to protect them.

These are serious, serious charges. Maybe the idea is to do a plea bargain where he has to tell where is Rossi in exchange for only getting 20 years or something.

I vote (not that there is voting) that unless the PI comes here onto websleuths, not to try to untangle her spaghetti for her. Let the defense do their own job of trying to get York’s stories straight. We don’t need to help them identify their own inconsistencies, especially since they have such a poor attention to detail, and details matter in court.

Is there any way to view the arraignment on tv? I really want to see Daniel’s face as all the charges are read out to him.

This might be too far fetched but since the idea of A F being pregnant has been brought up I wonder if that may have been the trigger that got the kids taken away from DPY in Kentucky in the first place? Maybe AF was pregnant and when questioned about it told her teacher or school counselor about the abuse? Could she have been far enough along to deliver the baby during the time DPY took her from her foster home? Maybe he wanted to get rid of the "evidence" for good... DPY and AF were found May 31. This Unidentified baby was found June 1: FL - Fl - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018

I know it might sound crazy but I keep wondering about it. People often take bodies to places they are familiar with and the timeline fits. York could have known a midwife from his work in Haiti. Perhaps he was able to take AF to a midwife friend to deliver the baby safely and quietly?
Baby June was thought to be about a week old at most and possibly mixed race. She was found in Boyton Beach and thought to have drifted from Broward County area-- which is near the area in Florida where York used to live (Hollywood, FL). There's a $10,000 reward if anyone wants to call this in as a tip:
LATEST: Despite national attention, ‘Baby June’ case got just 14 tips, PBSO says

I know it might sound crazy but I keep wondering about it. People often take bodies to places they are familiar with and the timeline fits.

Nothing is impossible and worse things have surely happened. One possible piece of info against that theory - AF is a small girl, both slender and petite in stature. If she gave birth to a full term baby in May, then at the time she was kidnapped in March, she would have been noticeably, conspicuously pregnant. A baby belly would have been a very distinguishing feature on a girl her size, so I would think it would have been mentioned as part of her description, on the missing posters and other communications. You never know, though.

This might be too far fetched but since the idea of A F being pregnant has been brought up I wonder if that may have been the trigger that got the kids taken away from DPY in Kentucky in the first place? Maybe AF was pregnant and when questioned about it told her teacher or school counselor about the abuse? Could she have been far enough along to deliver the baby during the time DPY took her from her foster home? Maybe he wanted to get rid of the "evidence" for good... DPY and AF were found May 31. This Unidentified baby was found June 1: FL - Fl - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018

I know it might sound crazy but I keep wondering about it. People often take bodies to places they are familiar with and the timeline fits. York could have known a midwife from his work in Haiti. Perhaps he was able to take AF to a midwife friend to deliver the baby safely and quietly?
Baby June was thought to be about a week old at most and possibly mixed race. She was found in Boyton Beach and thought to have drifted from Broward County area-- which is near the area in Florida where York used to live (Hollywood, FL). There's a $10,000 reward if anyone wants to call this in as a tip:
LATEST: Despite national attention, ‘Baby June’ case got just 14 tips, PBSO says

this is an awesome hypothesis. maybe it should be reported?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back