GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for the information. I yet don’t understand everything, will AF be forced to testify at the grand jury first and if the grand jury approves for trial then she will again? I am concerned that Daniel’s family is pressuring to her to change her story to make him innocent. I don’t understand when this grand jury and trial is happening and how I can watch or learn when it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information. I yet don’t understand everything, will AF be forced to testify at the grand jury first and if the grand jury approves for trial then she will again? I am concerned that Daniel’s family is pressuring to her to change her story to make him innocent. I don’t understand when this grand jury and trial is happening and how I can watch or learn when it is.
Hi alina!

My understanding - I'm not a lawyer - is that the victim(s) aren't always called to testify before the grand jury. In the actual trial they will have to testify.

Here's a good link to general information that should help. It's from a Federal site but the stuff about the Grand Jury is pretty much the same as what happens on the state level. Basically everything possible is done to protect the victims from the accused.

Human Trafficking Task Force e-Guide
Also 18 U.S. Code § 3509 - Child victims’ and child witnesses’ rights

Even better as it pertains to Kentucky:
FAQ's - Commonwealth's Attorney

The kids are in state care so Daniel and his family won't be able to contact them. My concern is whether or not he brainwashed the oldest girl into somehow thinking she's in love. Hopefully some time away and counseling will get her past that. I'm pretty sure the DA will see to it that she gets help and that Daniel, his family, friends and the PI are all blocked from talking to the kids.

Most likely a Guardian Ad Litem will be appointed to look after the childrens' best interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you again for all this information. I have a bad feeling about the grand jury, I think they are going to let him go free. I wish if this happens they would at least try to trade for him telling what he did to his wife and where to find her, but I really think they are just going to let him go.

Noticed he had a birthday while in prison, at least he had to celebrate that day surrounded by scum rapist criminals just like him, instead of with a nice party of friends and family.

His zero dollars in must be very concerning to him, not a single friend and not one of his enormous family contributed. I wish the grand jury will indict Daniel, but even if they don’t, hopefully this time in prison he has had to be locked up, will make him realize that he is a piece of caca.

The kids are in state care so Daniel and his family won't be able to contact them. My concern is whether or not he brainwashed the oldest girl into somehow thinking she's in love. Hopefully some time away and counseling will get her past that. I'm pretty sure the DA will see to it that she gets help and that Daniel, his family, friends and the PI are all blocked from talking to the kids.

Most likely a Guardian Ad Litem will be appointed to look after the childrens' best interests.

I would like it very much if this was the truth. But the older two, probably all three, can surely themselves contact Daniel’s family such as Daniel’s sister who they lived with. That is the only family they have in the USA and I’m sure they want to talk to them, so having Daniel’s “team” talk to them would be an easy next step. There’s only one link in the chain between him and the children.

This monster got rid of his wife, he will clearly not stop at anything illegal in order to get what he wants.

His switch tactic is so much ”poor me“, it‘s nauseating. I‘m positive the jury won‘t fall for his BS. I actually hope DPY will come up with more tear-jerking stories about how good a man he is and throw in a few bibles verses as well. Let his folks walk in with giant crosses and LED halos! The more over the top, the better! They are probably unaware how ridiculous his acting looks to people who don’t belong to the evangelical herd. It seems they are not used to people asking tough questions and trying to go to the bottom of things. I think they‘ll be surprised if the DPY=martyr narrative won‘t work.

I hope and hope that what you said is what’s going to happen. I’m afraid the grand jury won’t believe the girls and Daniel will walk away a free man, ready to resume his unspeakable actions.

Thank you again for all this information. I have a bad feeling about the grand jury, I think they are going to let him go free. I wish if this happens they would at least try to trade for him telling what he did to his wife and where to find her, but I really think they are just going to let him go.

Noticed he had a birthday while in prison, at least he had to celebrate that day surrounded by scum rapist criminals just like him, instead of with a nice party of friends and family.

His zero dollars in must be very concerning to him, not a single friend and not one of his enormous family contributed. I wish the grand jury will indict Daniel, but even if they don’t, hopefully this time in prison he has had to be locked up, will make him realize that he is a piece of caca.
They have his DNA on the girl's underwear. I don't know how they can just let him go with that type of evidence...

Wasn't it because the youngest sister told someone that she had been raped by DY? I feel like I read that somewhere.
Yes. We don’t know if AF‘s sister told the therapist before or after he lost custody though. Maybe he lost custody over something completely different but I guess it was that.

York lacks attorney, hearing canceled
Other charges came from an interview with the 15-year-old's younger
sister, who told a therapist that York had sex with her on multiple occasions within Somerset — where the family had moved from Florida following the November 2016 disappearance of Rosselys Felix
Hernandez, the children's mother and York's wife.

From this article, it says the cause for them to be removed by CPS started in Feb 2018 after a social worker found a suspicious text on the older girl’s phone and police subsequently interviewed her.

The preliminary hearing then got underway with testimony from Kentucky State Police Detective Eric Moore, who recounted being contacted on February 7 of this year by a social worker who had found a note to York on the 15-year-old’s cell phone indicating her desire to have a child with him.

During Det. Moore’s first interview with the girl, she reportedly confirmed that she and her stepfather had had intercourse three times between January 2017 and November 2017

It seems like the younger girl’s interview happened in March (after she was already placed in foster care, she probably felt she was finally safe from him.)

I have a disquieting feeling all three children have at least some idea of what happened to their mother.

Last edited:
We also don't know - but LE do and the GJ will - what led to the kids ending up in the care of Family Services over a year after Rosselys disappeared.

Please see my previous post one above. I’m sorry for not properly quoting you - this site seems to lock up my phone when I quote and type.

Looks like we know more in a week. Check comments in latest post on DPY‘s Facebook.

Still so bizarre to see so many defenders of an accused child rapist... So his friend is asking for Prayer that this all "goes away forever by Aug 17", huh? Oh, I'll be praying for something to go away all right- I'm praying DPY goes away for a very long time-- to prison where he can't hurt anymore kids. And I'm praying for his victims too-- that their nightmares will go away forever and they never have to be afraid of him getting out and finding them again.

Still so bizarre to see so many defenders of an accused child rapist... So his friend is asking for Prayer that this all "goes away forever by Aug 17", huh? Oh, I'll be praying for something to go away all right- I'm praying DPY goes away for a very long time-- to prison where he can't hurt anymore kids. And I'm praying for his victims too-- that their nightmares will go away forever and they never have to be afraid of him getting out and finding them again.
Word!

I‘m agnostic but I‘ll be praying to every god and flying spaghetti monster there is to keep this creep behind bars!

Looks like we know more in a week. Check comments in latest post on DPY‘s Facebook.

Man, these people suck!!!! They stand behind an abuser. They don't care one iota about the children. And then they call themselves Christians. I repeat....they suck and they don't really care about humanity. They would rather support an abuser than the victims. shame.

I know, right? Seriously, the PI is posting on York's FB? There's no way in hell that she has all the evidence in her possession - LE isn't going to share it with her - so she's still going by what York has told her.

I continue to find her comments to be be bottom-feeding, victim-blaming and lacking substantiation. As for York's "cheerleaders" - shame on them! Do they actually believe that LE and CPS have fabricated evidence of texts between the girl and York? Have they fabricated the interviews with not one but two minor girls? Oh, wait - English is not their first language and they're easily brainwashed so they must have been lying.

Like Eevie Pie I also believe the children have at least some knowledge of what happened to their mother.

Word!

I‘m agnostic but I‘ll be praying to every god and flying spaghetti monster there is to keep this creep behind bars!

I'm right there with you sister! And as for York and his cronies I'm disgusted by their brand of religion that places blame on young victims. "Prosperity Gospel" my *advertiser censored*. More like Quiverfull if you ask me. MOO. I wish some brave reporter would be willing to conduct an in-depth investigation.

Help, I do not understand how he could be freed next week. Did the grand jury clear him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back