GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also believe the children have at least some knowledge of what happened to their mother.

Yes I want to just confirm I don’t blame the children in any way - I think they were witnesses to at least the aftermath of their mother’s disappearance and that York used that knowledge to manipulate them and threaten them. Maybe to intimidate them by telling them they will be deported for not reporting it when it happened, or maybe even menacing them into believing what he did to her, he could do to them too. Remember, York basically got away with whatever he did to his wife! She was gone for over a year with no law enforcement even looking for her!!! It took the good people of Websleuths to even put her name out there.

The children must have been so frightened and hopeless. York manipulated and bullied them every step of the way. I hope the PI is wrong about him being released.

According to this Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates his next court date is either Monday the 13th or the 23rd. Both are listed but neither are on the docket at the court site here KCOJ Docket so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

I am having major problems with that jailtracker web site on my phone, but I think it’s showing more charges for York than were previously on there. Is this showing up for anyone else?

I am having major problems with that jailtracker web site on my phone, but I think it’s showing more charges for York than were previously on there. Is this showing up for anyone else?
Oh yeah, not sure why marijuana is listed twice but we now have:

RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
RAPE, 1ST DEGREE - VICTIM <12 YEARS OF AGE
INCEST - VICTIM U/12 YOA OR SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY
INCEST - FORCIBLE COMPULSION/INCAPABLE OF CONSENT OR U/18 YOA
CULTIVATE IN MARIJUANA (5 PLANTS OR MORE) 1ST OFF
POSS OF MARIJUANA
UNLAWFUL TRANSACTION W/MINOR, 1ST - ILLEGAL SEX ACT, U/16 YOA
KIDNAPPING-MINOR
RAPE, 1ST DEGREE
INCEST
UNLAWFUL TRANSACTION W/MINOR, 1ST - ILL SEX ACT, PHYS INJ
RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
PROH USE OF ELEC COM SYS TO PROCURE MINOR/PEACE OFF RE: SEX OFFENSES
KIDNAPPING-MINOR
THEFT OF IDENTITY OF ANOTHER W/O CONSENT

I wonder what the identity theft is about.

RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
POSS OF MARIJUANA
KIDNAPPING-MINOR
RAPE, 1ST DEGREE
INCEST
RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
KIDNAPPING-MINOR

I thought there were more as well, but wasn't sure. I'm guessing that theft of identity goes along with the prohibited used of electric communication (email pretending to be someone else?) to procure a minor. Is there a PC affidavit out there somewhere? That would certainly answer a few questions.

RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
POSS OF MARIJUANA
KIDNAPPING-MINOR
RAPE, 1ST DEGREE
INCEST
RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
KIDNAPPING-MINOR

I hate even typing this out but I also see 23310 SODOMY, 3RD DEGREE

Hope this guy rots in a cell for the rest of his life.

RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
POSS OF MARIJUANA
KIDNAPPING-MINOR
RAPE, 1ST DEGREE (all charges from here, down, were added on 08.10 as the offense date)
INCEST
RAPE, 3RD DEGREE
KIDNAPPING-MINOR

See the part I bolded there. These are new/amended charges after the 10th (so, yesterday).

Thanks Ontario Mom and cybervampira! I see the charges are all pending so I guess that means the Grand Jury hasn't met yet? Also I think the sodomy charge may refer to oral sex.

IMO York's not going anywhere for now. His buddy the PI can yammer all she wants about lies and no evidence but just wait til the DNA comes back on the underwear LE took that had saliva and semen on them. DNA doesn't lie. And the text messages.

And the crap about York not going on the run... that's a blatant lie. He took off with the girl on March 14 but wasn't caught until May 31. And saying Rosselys went back to the DR - why hasn't anyone heard from her since? I believe the supposed texts she sent her friend on December 9 2016 were sent by York after he took her phone. MOO.

I am still so upset that DPY's supporters still refuse to care about these children. They call themselves "Christians", yet they refuse to support the children and they continue to support the manipulator, simply because he calls himself "Christian". That pretty much tells me all I need to know about these people, hiding behind religion and not really following the true case of caring about people.
Sometimes religious people suck. (Sorry, to those caring religious people who do not suck.)

Thanks Ontario Mom and cybervampira! I see the charges are all pending so I guess that means the Grand Jury hasn't met yet? Also I think the sodomy charge may refer to oral sex.

IMO York's not going anywhere for now. His buddy the PI can yammer all she wants about lies and no evidence but just wait til the DNA comes back on the underwear LE took that had saliva and semen on them. DNA doesn't lie. And the text messages.

And the crap about York not going on the run... that's a blatant lie. He took off with the girl on March 14 but wasn't caught until May 31. And saying Rosselys went back to the DR - why hasn't anyone heard from her since? I believe the supposed texts she sent her friend on December 9 2016 were sent by York after he took her phone. MOO.
Aren't charges about oral sex usually worded as "oral copulation" instead of "sodomy"? Just wondering.

I am still so upset that DPY's supporters still refuse to care about these children. They call themselves "Christians", yet they refuse to support the children and they continue to support the manipulator, simply because he calls himself "Christian". That pretty much tells me all I need to know about these people, hiding behind religion and not really following the true case of caring about people.
Sometimes religious people suck. (Sorry, to those caring religious people who do not suck.)
I am a Christian and it genuinely disgusts me what these people are doing while calling themselves Christians. But I can assure you, the TBN variety of "Christian" leaves much to be questioned anyway.

Aren't charges about oral sex usually worded as "oral copulation" instead of "sodomy"? Just wondering.
From what I can figure Kentucky doesn't have separate laws for each, instead they group it as "deviate." According to the first link below it's defined as:

"Deviate sexual intercourse" means any act of sexual gratification involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another; or penetration of the anus of one person by any body part or a foreign object manipulated by another person. "Deviate sexual intercourse" does not include penetration of the anus by any body part or a foreign object in the course of the performance of generally recognized health-care practices;
http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=47587
The next link explains York's charge - 510.090. I think he qualifies under (a), (b), (c) and (d)!!
http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=47634
The last link is to the Kentucky Revised Statutes for Chapter 510 which covers sexual offenses and should come in handy for York's various charges:
Kentucky Revised Statutes - Chapter 510
What a loser!
at-wits-end-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member