GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just for the record: The „Clear Danny York“ page. :confused:

Kentucky CPS - Clear Daniel York

From that website:

The state required the children to be examined by social services since the mother was not available. Daniel, his relatives and the children were examined many times by the Cabinet for Health & Family Services’ Department of Community Based Services (DCBS). However, it never seemed to be enough for the Social Services workers. We can not elaborate further at this time.

Uh huh, I'm sure you can't.
Sickening.

JMO
Just reading up on this case for first time.

Whoa. That link and info in it sure seems hinky to me. It comes across trying to convince the public she is alive and alludes that she would be afraid of the police. WTH?

I dont buy it.

this part especially
"...If you are RF please call. We will take care of any needs that you currently have in exchange for a personal interview. No police."

It almost sounds like a public relations thing more than anything.

I think her disappearance needs investigated from the day she disappeared. If I was LE I would search in the area where she disappeared.

This doesnt sound good at all. Hope the case can be solved to find out what happened to her.

O/T I enjoy some christian type TV programming but I am very selective on my viewing choices and I dont ever send funds. Very few I trust. Charles Stanley is my favorite as he seems very sincere and is knowledgeable.

But many others I am quick to turn the channel as soon as I hear anything like "if you send $$$ we will send you a vial of holy water from Israel" Its scary how many people may get suckered out of the little money they do have.

OMG. Someone bring me a bucket. So... let me get this straight:

Rosselys = liar, bad mother
Kentucky CPS = liars, corrupt
Kentucky LE = liars
Children's Foster Family = money-grubbing liars
Daniel York = victim, loving stepfather

There is a lot of information to be found on the website's pages if you read closely. And note the gaps in the information too. Like what happened that caused York to move to Kentucky and much more.

York is weaving a fictional story and is so confident that he'll fool everyone that he doesn't realize how much he's giving away. Oh, and notice the link to the men's rights site at the bottom.

I really, really dislike this weasely man!

I'm assuming it's the same RB that commented here Grand Jury to hear charges in York case

There are some newer comments on that article. They appear to be written by the same R.B. individual and delve further into defense of York. Honestly it is nauseating to read. I hope the State is looking closely so they see what is being said/done regarding the victims and the witnesses.

There are some newer comments on that article. They appear to be written by the same R.B. individual and delve further into defense of York. Honestly it is nauseating to read. I hope the State is looking closely so they see what is being said/done regarding the victims and the witnesses.

It was nauseating wasnt it. Thou protested a little too much IMO

Im sticking with what the kids said he did to them and the current charges at hand. He is a pedophile according to them. <modsnip: rumor unless substantiated by MSM or LE> I am betting the jury will have no problem deciding this case against him.

"He is facing numerous charges, including rape, incest, and possession of marijuana."

Man Arrested In Connection To Missing Juvenile Case

Last edited by a moderator:
It was nauseating wasnt it. Thou protested a little too much IMO

Im sticking with what the kids said he did to them and the current charges at hand. He is a pedophile according to them. <modsnip: rumor unless substantiated by MSM or LE> I am betting the jury will have no problem deciding this case against him.

"He is facing numerous charges, including rape, incest, and possession of marijuana."

Man Arrested In Connection To Missing Juvenile Case

It worries me that the P.I. is talking about facilitating contact between the children and their family in the DomRep. Like maybe the intent is to whisk the kids out of the country before they can testify, leaving the D.A. with no case.

Last edited by a moderator:
It worries me that the P.I. is talking about facilitating contact between the children and their family in the DomRep. Like maybe the intent is to whisk the kids out of the country before they can testify, leaving the D.A. with no case.
Definitely. This whole campaign is a trap. Whoever is doing this knows this family is very vulnerable in many ways. I don't know if they could just get out of the country in the middle of this though.

As I mentioned on the Rosselys thread, the PI used to work for TBN and the Crouch family.

They have money to burn (from suckers) to defend their former employee, even if he is a child rapist.
They will do everything in their power to discredit Rosselys and put a postive face on Daniel. After all, he is a follower of their church. :mad:

You know, I noticed that "coincidence", too, a while back when looking through his history, but I put it down to general cutbacks at TBN after Crouch's death. Maybe something more sinister?
DY was a friend and roommate of mine many years ago. We kept in touch up until about two years ago. This sickens me what has gone on here. To answer your question, he resigned from TBN after Jan’s passing as he has never gotten along with Matt Crouch(Jan’s son) who took over operations after his parents death. Though DY was a friend of mine, I hope justice is done for these horrific crimes and I pray for those children and their missing mother

Welcome to Websleuths @RealDeal68!! That takes a lot of strength on your part to speak up.

We always want to think the best of our friends and family, but that doesn't mean that they can't and don't do bad things.

I have spoken to people who defend him and have bought into his story. They will not entertain any other possibility. Daniel deserves his time in court to prove himself. But when people can't even consider that his guilt is a possibility then I have to question their motives. I am willing to consider his innocence. But to close doors to either possibility, no matter how I feel, is disrespectful to society and to children who may have been abused.

Again, you are brave to speak up here and I applaud you.

How dare they use Ros picture!!! After he harmed her children, at minimum! And again.... I will just throw one line out there to shut down these idiots- if he wasn't hiding or doing anything wrong, then why was the child hidden in the closet??? Gggrrrrrrrrrr. Some people.

It cracks me up how that website accuses CPS workers of being on drugs and then, their sweet boy Daniel York, was caught with FIVE marijuana plants lmao okay.
His switch tactic is so much ”poor me“, it‘s nauseating. I‘m positive the jury won‘t fall for his BS. I actually hope DPY will come up with more tear-jerking stories about how good a man he is and throw in a few bibles verses as well. Let his folks walk in with giant crosses and LED halos! The more over the top, the better! They are probably unaware how ridiculous his acting looks to people who don’t belong to the evangelical herd. It seems they are not used to people asking tough questions and trying to go to the bottom of things. I think they‘ll be surprised if the DPY=martyr narrative won‘t work.

His switch tactic is so much ”poor me“, it‘s nauseating. I‘m positive the jury won‘t fall for his BS. I actually hope DPY will come up with more tear-jerking stories about how good a man he is and throw in a few bibles verses as well. Let his folks walk in with giant crosses and LED halos! The more over the top, the better! They are probably unaware how ridiculous his acting looks to people who don’t belong to the evangelical herd. It seems they are not used to people asking tough questions and trying to go to the bottom of things. I think they‘ll be surprised if the DPY=martyr narrative won‘t work.

I am an evangelical and I can assure you, his wacko supporters can toss out all the Scripture verses they want, he still looks like the fraud he is, and they just look foolish supporting him. Anyone can call themselves a Christian, but the evidence is in the character of the life lived. DPY, from all I've seen, bears ZERO fruit of a genuine Christian.

Hi I am new here trying to get some info about this for personal reasons. Can anyone explain to me what is happening with this girl and what was done to her. Does she have to testify against her rapist? What is the difference between a grand jury and a normal jury - is it because the trial is of such a serious crime? I want her to be safe and not have to ever see her rapist never ever again. I don’t understand.

As I mentioned on the Rosselys thread, the PI used to work for TBN and the Crouch family.

They have money to burn (from suckers) to defend their former employee, even if he is a child rapist.
They will do everything in their power to discredit Rosselys and put a postive face on Daniel. After all, he is a follower of their church. :mad:

how Christian like. barf

Hi I am new here trying to get some info about this for personal reasons. Can anyone explain to me what is happening with this girl and what was done to her. Does she have to testify against her rapist? What is the difference between a grand jury and a normal jury - is it because the trial is of such a serious crime? I want her to be safe and not have to ever see her rapist never ever again. I don’t understand.
Hi alina1995 and welcome!

First off you should read the thread we have about the children' mother:
FL - FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016
There's a lot of additional information there.

The current charges against York are:

*First-degree rape
*One count of incest with a victim under 12 or with serious physical injury
*Three counts of incest with forcible compulsion/incapable of consent or being under 18
*Three counts of third-degree rape
*Cultivation of five or more plants of marijuana
*Possession of marijuana.
*Kidnapping
*Unlawful transaction with a minor

A Grand Jury is called to review the evidence in the probable cause from LE and decide whether or not to indict (go ahead with the charges) the accused and which charges - it could be some, any or all - to indict. As of June 21 the Grand Jury has not reviewed his case. The Grand Jury isn't involved in a trial.

A jury trial happens when an accused has been indicted and scheduled with a date to start the trial. That's where the prosecutor and defense attorneys question the prospective jurors and decide whether or not they accept them. They are allowed a certain number of "strikes" if they feel the juror is biased. Once they have 12 jurors and a couple of "alternatives" (in case a juror has to be excused during the trial) the trial date is put on the court docket.

And yes, the girls would be required to testify although the court often takes into account their ages and how traumatic it will be and in some cases the judge makes sure the children are protected during their testimonies. The accused has the right to confront their accuser(s) so it can't really be avoided most times.

Sometimes the accused will enter into discussions with the attorneys before or during the trial and agree to a "plea agreement" to some or all of the charges - usually when they are given a small break that makes it a better option than continuing with a trial and risking being found guilty on all counts and spending many more years in prison.

A plea agreement also spares the children from having to testify. Usually the prosecutor (DA) will work to do this if all parties can agree to terms.

You probably know much of this so please excuse my long answers - I want to cover your questions as thoroughly as possible and by no means am I "talking down" to you or anything. The judicial system can be complicated and it takes a while to get the hang of it as I'm sure you will in time! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back