GUILTY KY - Amy Dye, 9, murdered, Todd County, 5 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Allegation of abuse or neglect dismissed or ignored before her death?

I'm shocked... not.

I'm sorry. But I'm not getting a warm feeling for the parents here. I still say they might be the reason Amy was stealing food. Humans get hungry and desperate for food. It's the most basic human drive regardless of all the other reasons out there. And more suspects may be indicted? Hmmm, wonder who THAT could be.

http://www.whopam.com/news/590-todd-county-teen-indicted-for-murder.html

(snip)
ANOTHER AFFADAVIT SAYS THE PARENTS AND INDICTED SUSPECT REFUSED TO GIVE ANY STATEMENTS PRIOR TO THEM OBTAINING A SEARCH WARRANT.
A PETITION FOR A PUBLIC DEFENDER CONFIRMS SPECULATION THAT 9-YEAR OLD AMY DYE HAD LAST BEEN SEEN SHOVELING GRAVEL AS A PUNISHMENT OUTSIDE OF HER HOME, DESPITE RAIN, SLEET AND TEMPERATURES IN THE 30’S—AND IT BEING WELL AFTER DARK.
THE PETITION SAYS THE SUSPECT WAS ALSO SHOVELING GRAVEL AS A PUNISHMENT FROM THEIR PARENTS. THE SUSPECT IS BEING REPRESENTED BY HOPKINSVILLE ATTORNEY DENNIS RITCHIE.
DYE WILL BE ARRAIGNED IN CIRCUIT COURT WEDNESDAY. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE MORE SUSPECTS COULD BE INDICTED AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK WHEN A NEW GRAND JURY IS SWORN IN.

What ever happened to the possibility of others be indicted???

RIP little angel, she was abused by so many that should have been protecting her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling
Back