KY - Christiana "Angel" Walker, 35, found dead Spencer County, May 29, 2023 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cocomod

Reaction score

SPENCER COUNTY, Ky. —
Christiana Angel Walker was found dead here at a home on Chatman Lane. The family says while they're mourning her loss, they're also searching for answers as to what led up to her death.

They say they're still trying to understand why the 35-year-old mother's life tragically ended, and her 7-year-old son's whereabouts are unknown.

Christiana Angel-Walker, 35, was found dead at the home on Chatman Lane after Kentucky State Police were called there around 4:15 p.m. on May 29.

She was known by loved ones by her middle name, "Angel."

Family says they have also been searching for Angel's son, who is missing. They suspect he's with Angel's partner, but the family says they have not had contact with him. The child's biological father says he's still in disbelief.

The results of Angel's autopsy have not been released yet because it's an ongoing criminal investigation, but family says they suspect foul play. They're hoping anyone with information will contact authorities.

Kentucky State Police is investigating. They say more information will be released as it becomes available.

Attachments

• CAW.jpg
    CAW.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
thank goodness!
This one is actually local to me. This isn’t something that happens out here and it’s extremely frustrating that nothing is being said. KSP is notoriously tight lipped so hopefully a lot is being done behind the scenes. I know there’s a lot of frustration with how it’s being handled. I don’t think her son was ever legally missing but there are some things that haven’t been mentioned in the media or by LE so I don’t know what’s true and what’s not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back