KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope that is true. I really hoped they'd be found before things really got out of hand.

The two are suspected of stealing three cars — two with guns inside — in various states. They were the subjects of a search that stretched from Kentucky to Georgia.

Authorities discovered them asleep in a Toyota Tundra stolen in Georgia, the Grayson County Sheriff’s Office in Kentucky said in a statement.

“The vehicle was surrounded by law enforcement, and both Hayes and Phillips were taken into custody without further incident,” the sheriff’s office said

http://ktla.com/2015/01/18/fugitive-kentucky-teens-arrested-after-multistate-hunt-police-say/

Fox News just confirmed they have been caught. I so wouldn't want to be the guy Hayes right now he has basically thrown his life away. Will he have to register as a sex offender? How much jail time is he looking at? C is in a lot of trouble too but not near as much as him. Glad they got caught without any violence.

They got 'em while they were sleeping.......nobody hurt, plan worked good.

I don't think LE really wanted to have a gunfight with these two, it would have been bad press all the way around.

I have to commend the cops for taking them down without a shot being fired.

UGH ! How uncomfortable would it be trying to sleep sitting up inside one of those trucks, night after night ?

Teens On Alleged Crime Spree Captured

PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Two teenage sweethearts suspected in a crime spree of stolen vehicles and pilfered checks across the South have been taken into custody in Florida, Kentucky authorities said Sunday.

Grayson County Sheriff officials say in a statement that 18-year-old Dalton Hayes and his 13-year-old girlfriend, CP, were arrested without incident about 12:10 a.m. Sunday in Panama City Beach. The two had eluded police in multiple states while raising concern about their increasingly bold behavior.

Authorities say U.S. Marshal's Service and local law enforcement in Panama City Beach discovered Hayes and Phillips asleep in a 2001 Toyota Tundra that was stolen in Henry County, Ga. The vehicle was surrounded by law enforcement and both Hayes and Phillips were taken into custody. Authorities plan to extradite Hayes and Phillips back to Kentucky where they are expected to face felony charges.

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/stories/teens-alleged-crime-spree-captured-14775.shtml

I will try and find the media page.

brb.

Poor iluvmua.........you followed this case so close for the last few days.....bet you were probably sleeping too when all of this went down.

:gaah:

Poor iluvmua.........you followed this case so close for the last few days.....bet you were probably sleeping too when all of this went down.

:gaah:

I was. I'm glad they were caught and nobody was seriously hurt.

I can imagine Dalton would be facing some serious prison time.

I think he'll be locked up until he is somewhere in the 30 y.o. range.

She of course will go on about her life as if nothing ever happened, most likely claiming to be a victim and forgetting all about him by the time she hits 18.

I think he'll be locked up until he is somewhere in the 30 y.o. range.

She of course will go on about her life as if nothing ever happened, most likely claiming to be a victim and forgetting all about him by the time she hits 18.

I don't think she's going to get off that easy. Anyway, I certainly hope not.

Something tells me they are not smiling now.... Glad they were taken without incident.... or more so anyone innocent getting hurt....

Glad they are safe and others are safe. How stupid can you get, how long did they think they could stay on the run? The 18 year old has totally messed up his life. The 13 year old will at least have a chance at life. Where the heck, did these two take showers?

Welcome

to

Websleuths,

pappa rob !!!

We're glad you're here!!

I can imagine Dalton would be facing some serious prison time.

Yeah, iluv -- If the hometown crowd doesn't stick it to them, the other states will!! The earlier remarks by the Sheriff are still in my head -- about how "they know him," etc.

Glad they are safe and others are safe. How stupid can you get, how long did they think they could stay on the run? The 18 year old has totally messed up his life. The 13 year old will at least have a chance at life. Where the heck, did these two take showers?

Showers: Probably in one of the public showers/bathrooms on the beach. There are several. Might be a bit colder than the Gulf.

something tells me that she is gonna end up coming out pregnant after this rendezvous. those young girls now think getting pregnant is going to keep a guy around.

Funny how he looks so young for his age and her so old. TBH, I would have probably thought them a pair of 16 year olds if I'd seen them together.

What a dumb thing for them to do:( he thought his previous charges were worth running from, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back