KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Oxygen:

I always thought it was one person with a grudge. This changes things somewhat if the tip is true. But how do you eliminate four persons without raising suspicion. There are others not related to the crime that will likely report them missing or asking LE about unsolved murders. I still don't believe Crystal's fate is directly related to Ellis'. Although there may be an organized criminal element that is loosely involved as I believe Crystal's case was of a personal nature.

Tales from inmates always must be taken with a grain of salt. I've have thought, all along, that Ellis was murdered by a corrupt police officer (or one of his associates) because he got too close to, or was in the process of uncovering, police involvement in the narcotics trade. That trade was, and probably still is, a big deal in our state.

[URL='https://twitter.com/ShayMcAlisterTV']
[/URL]
Shay McAlister
@ShayMcAlisterTV

Today marks 8 years since Crystal Rogers’ family last saw her. At last check- the FBI told me they had no new information to share about the investigation.

FBI Louisville

@FBILouisville

I hate how they say they made significant advancements but yet have no new information to share. Last I read was that they had been searching some property a few months ago and then crickets after that.

“This July 3rd marks the eighth anniversary of the disappearance of Crystal Rogers. Over the last year, FBI Louisville has made significant progress in bringing this case to its rightful conclusion. Crystal’s family, and the Bardstown community, deserve justice. We continue to pursue every available lead until those responsible for Crystal’s disappearance are held accountable. We know that there are still people in the community who have not come forward with details of Crystal’s disappearance. It’s never too late. If you know something, we urge you to contact the FBI at 502-263-6000 or tips.fbi.gov.”

In 2020, officials launched a website dedicated to her case. Some updates can be found there.

New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member