Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see no where was his age - anyone know his birth date? And I did not see any of the charges mentioned...

Never mind - I have his birth date - 10/12/81. :)

Among the properties searched were the home of 41-year-old Houck, along with the residence belonging to his brother, Nick, a former cop who was terminated for allegedly interfering in the Rogers investigation.

*Speaking of brothers… and if no one is, I’ll start with the timeline:
7WRIIJUKARH2JDS6TC3GMJPRRQ.jpg

July 24: Houck is on duty when the FBI again asks him to take a polygraph test. He agrees. The polygraph examiner then called Chief McCubbin to express his "grave concerns" with the results.

Sept 9: Nick is suspended from BPD

Oct 14: Nick signs an affidavit saying he told Brooks to fully cooperate with NCSO detectives

Oct 15: A hearing is held in the mayor's office to discuss Nick's possible termination

Oct 16: Nick is fired and Brooks is named a suspect

For some reason WS is not bringing over my quote above - @karenky - can you see what the time for his arraignment is? It looks like 1pm to me. A bit on the small side! :D Old eyes...
Oct. 5 is the arraignment hearing.

TIA! :)

Brooks Houck’s indictment has been unsealed- Houck is charged with Murder and tampering with physical evidence in connection to the death of Crystal Rogers.

Attachments

• indictment.png
    indictment.png
    545.9 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members