Found Deceased KY - Erica Burden, 27, dropped off child at school, Bonnieville, 9 Nov 2021 *vehicle found* *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cecionthefarm

Reaction score
Missing woman from Bonnieville, KY. FYI, Bardstown (Jason Ellis, Crystal Rogers, Tommy Ballard, Kathy and Samantha Netherland), is less than 50 miles from Bonnieville.

Erica Burden reported missing in Kentucky | whas11.com

will update more shortly.

Missing: Erica Burden 27 years old Bonnieville, Kentucky. Hart County.
Date missing: November 9th, 2021

Check out the video, and you'll know right away what likely happened to Erica. It is heartbreaking to hear the pain in her father's voice. Also, I don't think I've ever seen a young kid answer questions in a missing persons case before. That was a little odd. Cute kid, though. This one is going to have a sad ending, I'm afraid. Makes me so angry how little some people care for others. The missing seat cover seems very telling.

Where is Erica Burden? Family pleads for help in finding missing 27-year-old mother - News 40 | WNKY Television

Check out the video, and you'll know right away what likely happened to Erica. It is heartbreaking to hear the pain in her father's voice. Also, I don't think I've ever seen a young kid answer questions in a missing persons case before. That was a little odd. Cute kid, though. This one is going to have a sad ending, I'm afraid. Makes me so angry how little some people care for others. The missing seat cover seems very telling.

Where is Erica Burden? Family pleads for help in finding missing 27-year-old mother - News 40 | WNKY Television

Well, that appeal is simply heartbreaking.

This doesn't sound good. :(

Erica Burden reported missing in Kentucky | whas11.com

According to a release from KSP Post 3 in Bowling Green, 27-year-old Erica Burden from Hart County has not been seen or heard from since she dropped her child off at school just before 8 a.m. on Nov. 9.

Family members said Burden's vehicle was found in the parking lot of Bonnieville Elementary School off North Dixie Highway Tuesday afternoon, but Burden was not with it.

Burden has multiple tattoos on her right arm. She was last seen wearing a burgundy sweatshirt, distressed blue jeans and leopard Crocs. She was also carrying a leopard print purse when she went missing.

c1e89bc5-6006-4a44-b60a-4437c80f348c_1140x641.jpg

Body of missing Hart County woman found, Gerald Burden arrested for murder

Erica Burden, 27, was last seen Tuesday after she dropped her daughter off at school in Bonnieville. Police were notified Tuesday at 3:09 p.m.

KSP says Burden’s body was discovered Thursday around 10:09 a.m. in Larue County. The remains were identified as Burden’s. An autopsy is pending.

William “Billy” Burden, 53, of Upton, was arrested and charged with murder (domestic violence), tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse. He is lodged at the Larue County Detention Center.
Missing Hart County woman discovered dead in Larue County

William “Billy” Burden, 53, of Upton, was arrested and charged with murder (domestic violence), tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse. He is lodged at the Larue County Detention Center.
<snipped>

I'm always confused when it comes to showing a FB, so I'm sorry if this is not allowed, but his FB with it's "Please help me find my wife please" makes my blood boil!

Per the Hart County News Herald, Erica Burdens remains have been found, and William “Billy” has been arrested and charged with her murder.
Oh no! How sad!! Her family must be devastated and I can't even imagine what her daughter is going through. Thank goodness they've made an arrest. Rest in paradise Erica. :(

Is it just me or does it seem like husbands and boyfriends killing the mother of their children has become very commonplace? (I would say an epidemic, but we've had enough of any word that resembles pandemic for over 2 years.) It feels almost as if a silent war has been declared on mothers. It's unconscionable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back