Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He has a sound reputation as an attorney who doesn't just practice criminal law. He also practices one of the most difficult areas of law and I doubt he's getting rich in that particular area. That information is available on line and is about him as an attorney, not about his personality. IMO

I haven't read here in awhile, just updating myself.

Well, Nurmis personality sucked in court, IMO, your personality sets you as the person you are. When you bury someone don't you speak of them as their personality you loved about them?? Like Travis, who they slaughtered again? Jodi discussed her vajayjay, lol with him, his specialty was sex crimes. An atts. personality is of the upmost importance.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by blue22

Yes, I agree!! I do hope he just pleads guilty (though, it's not currently looking like he would do that.) I hate these cases and what it puts the families through to listen to all the evidence.

And all the stalling and hearings being rescheduled. You spend months focused on a date and just like that you have to wait another three months. I want this to be over for them.

bbm

Same here -- I am hoping that the State's evidence will be piled high on a table, STS, and that the defendant and his attorney will realize that there is absolutely no way to talk it all away. What can they say to, "We're talking about a 7 year-old little girl who knew and trusted you," or similar.

I'm also hoping that the DP will be attached and that the defendant will ask for no DP in exchange for LWOP (truly without parole) and a guilty plea. :truce:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#BradleyMadden - Judge finds probable cause. Case will now go to Grand Jury. #GabbiDoolin

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#BradleyMadden - Bond set at $2,500 for each 16 counts. $40,000. #GabbiDoolin

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#BradleyMadden - Judge, "And stay off social media." #GabbiDoolin

Nicole ‏@LadyJustice2188
#BRADLEYMADDEN PRELIMINARY HEARING #TimothyMadden #GabbiDoolin https://youtu.be/vCNkBIz8KDk via @YouTube

Looks like he got a haircut.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#BradleyMadden - Judge finds probable cause. Case will now go to Grand Jury. #GabbiDoolin

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#BradleyMadden - Bond set at $2,500 for each 16 counts. $40,000. #GabbiDoolin

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#BradleyMadden - Judge, "And stay off social media." #GabbiDoolin

Nicole ‏@LadyJustice2188
#BRADLEYMADDEN PRELIMINARY HEARING #TimothyMadden #GabbiDoolin https://youtu.be/vCNkBIz8KDk via @YouTube

Looks like he got a haircut.

Bond???????????? Dayam.

ALLEN COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT)- The lawyer for a man charged in a 7-year-old's murder, says his client's rights were violated.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/La...d-in-Allen-County-murder-case--361365461.html

Here's more:

"There is a tremendous amount of evidence that will be forthcoming," Lock said. "It's my understanding that any evidence that the commonwealth has at this juncture as it relates to DNA or blood or any other type of physical evidence, forensic evidence , is minimal at this point."

Lock also believes Madden's rights were violated the day of his arrest.

"Interestingly, I was not permitted to see him so I take great deal of issue with that," Lock said. "The fact that media was allowed to go in and have a sit-down interview with him but he was denied access to counsel, that's a problem for me."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30708164/attorney-for-murder-suspect-says-clients-rights-were-violated

I think will all come out as BS. He is doing what he can, with what he has. IMO, he never requested the attorney at that time. IMO, he WANTED to do the interview instead. All this "Its my understanding" is crap. He is not denying DNA, he is trying to minimize it to the public. I think it's pretty obvious to me how this will play out. There will be his DNA found in the form of seminal fluid in the rape kit, in places that you cannot explain away. (Obviously, that's JMO at this point.) Just waiting for the framing his client claim. Totally seems like the type.

He is doing his job IMO but I will wait to hear what the sheriff has to say about denying TM the right to see his attorney. I find it difficult to believe that they would deny access to the attorney and yet allow access to the press for the interview. :cow: there is more to the story.

He is doing his job IMO but I will wait to hear what the sheriff has to say about denying TM the right to see his attorney. I find it difficult to believe that they would deny access to the attorney and yet allow access to the press for the interview. :cow: there is more to the story.

I agree. He has to do whatever he can for his client. Sometimes, that might mean trying to change tide of public opinion. I think there is a huge difference between an inmate not requesting an attorney at arrest, and an attorney being denied. He says nothing about him not being mirandized, so we will see. His client shot himself in the foot by not using his right to remain silent, and he knows that. He definitely has to do whatever he can for his client, but I think this will all wash out and not be true. (JMO.)

This part of the article was telling IMO, "When asked if he thinks Madden is innocent, Lock replied: "I'm not going to comment on that. I'm not in a position to and what I think wouldn't matter anyway." I think he is being very careful there to not claim his innocence, because he knows his chance will only be to avoid the death penalty. Totally JMO.

Aww, big boy jail doesn't seem to be sitting so well for Bradley. He came into court crying, and balled like a baby through out his preliminary hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNkBIz8KDk&feature=youtu.be

Since LE was so conscientious about getting his Miranda rights and interview on tape, I hope they were just as diligent with his Dad, and video will dispute the claim by Lock that Madden Sr's rights were violated.

Aww, big boy jail doesn't seem to be sitting so well for Bradley. He came into court crying, and balled like a baby through out his preliminary hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNkBIz8KDk&feature=youtu.be

Since LE was so conscientious about getting his Miranda rights and interview on tape, I hope they were just as diligent with his Dad, and video will dispute the claim by Lock that Madden Sr's rights were violated.

They interviewed him several times before the arrest, which wouldn't have required miranda rights. At that point, the interview is a choice. It seems to me, that the attorney is alleging that they did not allow counsel after the arrest, but did allow the news crew. (Which will likely be a load of BS, IMO.)

Well, guys, duh, now I know what's going on -- this hearing was for the Madden son, not the father. Dayam, I'm dense.

Carry on...

Hoping for life w/o parole, with no chances for appeals, ever.
The DP would be ok if carried out in less that 30+ years... but for Gabbi's family; my .02 is just lock him up and forget about him.
No further hearings that they'd feel the need to attend, and no dragging this out.
Ffs, they've suffered ENOUGH.

:moo:

I think the attorney for BM did an extremely good job. I'll sit and wait for the attacks I'm going to get..
I see him as a hot-head redneck spouting off in defense of his daddy. I've heard worse at ball games.
Did he have a any weapons on him? Schematics of anything nefarious?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I think the attorney for BM did an extremely good job. I'll sit and wait for the attacks I'm going to get..
I see him as a hot-head redneck spouting off in defense of his daddy. I've heard worse at ball games.
Did he have a any weapons on him? Schematics of anything nefarious?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I don't think you would get attacked! No one has mentioned much about BM's attorney, we were discussing TM's attorney and his claims. (Not being allowed an attorney, etc.)

And as much as I often can't stand defense attorneys, they must do their job. And it's always in the best interest of justice when they do whatever they can for their client.

I think the biggest thing going against BM, is that authorities warned him to stop making threats and he continued on after. It seems to me that they were not going to prosecute him at all and gave him fair warning, but he continued to ignore. That's when the arrest came.

Phew, thought I had forgot to post the link. ^^^

Son in court.

[video=youtube;vCNkBIz8KDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNkBIz8KDk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag
Back