Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I seriously doubt it was 45 minutes before her Mom noticed she was missing! The time it took for her to ask everybody where she was and searching through the crowds, etc. would have taken some time, though. I'm wondering when it was stated she was reported missing at a certain time if they are referring to the time it was reported to the police, or when she was noticed missing by her family.

It's possible she wasn't noticed missing for 45 minutes. She was off playing with friends. It's not like her mom was watching her and she just slipped away. She was probably out of sight playing and assumed okay for quite a while. I know when I was a kid, my friends and I would always been off playing out of sight from our parents for entire football games.

I sure hope they're looking at him for the rape and murder of Morgan Violi! I wish I could find a picture of him at 18 or 19 years old, but I think his eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips look a lot like the suspect sketch from that case. The picture on the left he's about 28 years old since it's his wedding photo and he and his second wife have been married 10 years. I'd love to know what his hair looked like when he was 18. Edited to add: the suspect in Morgan abduction was described as having sandy brown hair and being early 20's give or take. The only witnesses were all children.

Hopefully they are looking into this. Wonder if he has ties to Ohio- the van was stolen from ohio

If that guy had a mustache and beard...why isn't it in the sketch? Weird.

It is a bit strange. I think one of the sketches maybe came from the children that were playing with the victim.
The description of the man with facial hair came from the truck stop.
Maybe the children didn't see facial hair...or the perp shaved. But you do think that one of the sketches would indicate what the perp looked like with a mustache and a bit of other facial hair.

I am with the poster who said that TM's oldest son looks very much like the sketch. (Not that he was the perp...but that he probably resembles his father from that time period. The oldest son is currently 20, I think.) Creepy.

Thank you for bringing forward the link to Websleuths discussion of Morgan Violi.

Those who wish to discuss possible suspects in that case, please do so on Morgan's thread.

That way this one can stay focused on Gabbi.

I've read 2 reports. One report stated that the time spent announcing for Gabbi to come forward, was included in the 25 minutes. The other report stated that searching didn't begin before Gabbi's name was called over the loud-speaker 3 times...Then the clock started counting to 25 minutes.

I still don't understand how brazen this monster was to commit this crime right in the vicinity of hundreds of people. There should have been so many missed opportunities to catch him and stop him in his tracts.....Yet he kept this baby quiet and alluded hundreds of people?

I'm now wondering if in fact this crime was very much planned...How impulsive would it have been for this <modsnip> man to avoid detection, with all those people there? He may have needed duct tape, rope etc. to commit this horrible crime.

I've read 2 reports. One report stated that the time spent announcing for Gabbi to come forward, was included in the 25 minutes. The other report stated that searching didn't begin before Gabbi's name was called over the loud-speaker 3 times...

I still don't understand how brazen this monster was to commit this crime right in the vicinity of hundreds of people. There should have been so many missed opportunities to catch him and stop him in his tracts.....Yet he kept this baby quiet and alluded hundreds of people?

I'm now wondering if in fact this crime was very much planned...How impulsive would it have been for this <modsnip> man to avoid detection, with all those people there?

During the jailhouse interview, TM says when he saw Gabbi, come past him after her friends, he said "well, they went that way". This is where I see him taking advantage and sending her in the wrong direction and trapping her. Perhaps "that way" sent her toward the gate and away from the crowd and he followed. .

They say there is usually some piece of the truth amongst the liars story.

I've read 2 reports. One report stated that the time spent announcing for Gabbi to come forward, was included in the 25 minutes. The other report stated that searching didn't begin before Gabbi's name was called over the loud-speaker 3 times...Then the clock started counting to 25 minutes.

I'm now wondering if in fact this crime was very much planned...How impulsive would it have been for this <modsnip> man to avoid detection, with all those people there? He may have needed duct tape, rope etc. to commit this horrible crime.

This case reminds me so much of the Hailey Owens case here on WS. She was SNATCHED right off the street in broad daylight in Springfield MO. There were witnesses who saw it happen. One of them literally chasing the truck down the street. She was found dead in the abductor's basement some three hours later. Our WS scanners were on the feeds minute by minute while the 3 hours it took to find him.

JMO's

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?236342-MO-Hailey-Owens-10-Springfield-18-Feb-2014-3

Such an odd, sad case. I hope justice for Gabbi is swift.

Madden's arraignment is coming up at 3:30 EST today - just under four hours from now...

Is there any way we can watch the arraignment? Is it being televised?

Is there any way we can watch the arraignment? Is it being televised?

I don't know if it's being televised or even if Madden will be present for it. Reporter Nick Beres says he'll be there - well, he said "we'll be there."

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/?fref=nf

Here's News Channel 5's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/nc5

WDRB:

https://twitter.com/WDRBNews

ABC 36:

https://twitter.com/ABC36News

ETA: The FB post linked above has some information on what's to be expected at the hearing. Apparently Madden's received some death threats.

ETA2: From the FB page: NC5_NickBeres Yes ... we are planning to stream this live online and maybe on 5.2. We are still working out technical issues.

It's possible she wasn't noticed missing for 45 minutes. She was off playing with friends. It's not like her mom was watching her and she just slipped away. She was probably out of sight playing and assumed okay for quite a while. I know when I was a kid, my friends and I would always been off playing out of sight from our parents for entire football games.
My thoughts are that Mom noticed she was missing not because of the time she left, but perhaps because she saw the other two girls a bit later without her daughter. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is a bit strange. I think one of the sketches maybe came from the children that were playing with the victim.
Maybe the children didn't see facial hair...or the perp shaved. But you do think that one of the sketches would indicate what the perp looked like with a mustache and a bit of other facial hair.

I am with the poster who said that TM's oldest son looks very much like the sketch. (Not that he was the perp...but that he probably resembles his father from that time period. The oldest son is currently 20, I think.) Creepy.
Omg yes!

I personally don't think he needed duct tape or rope, and there has been no mention of such items. I think he lured her in that direction under the pretense of finding her friends then just grabbed her and ran the rest of the distance. It's easy to restrain a 7 year old from that point on. I'm sorry to be graphic but if he was strangling her during the SA she wouldn't be able to scream. When she passed out he tossed her in the water like garbage. Zipped up his pants and got out of there. This could all have happened in under 15 minutes. Plenty of time in my opinion. Sorry to post such disgusting things [emoji20]

I thought the exact same thing about his son and the sketch last night, but felt bad even saying that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

I personally don't think he needed duct tape or rope, and there has been no mention of such items. I think he lured her in that direction under the pretense of finding her friends then just grabbed her and ran the rest of the distance. It's easy to restrain a 7 year old from that point on. I'm sorry to be graphic but if he was strangling her during the SA she wouldn't be able to scream. When she passed out he tossed her in the water like garbage. Zipped up his pants and got out of there. This could all have happened in under 15 minutes. Plenty of time in my opinion. Sorry to post such disgusting things [emoji20]

Good post. That's how I think it happened. JMO. I don't think he needed rope or any of that...he knew her and she knew him. She may have innocently complied and went with him in the beginning before she realized there would be danger. Poor baby. He seriously violated her trust. :facepalm:

I thought the exact same thing about his son and the sketch last night, but felt bad even saying that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

I saw resemblance but did not want to get lynched for pointing it out. I looked at the sketch and then I slept on it. I woke up, looked at it for a few minutes and still saw the resemblance...just to make sure I wasn't seeing what my mind wanted me to see. Lots of people favor each other though. It doesn't mean it's him. I want to be clear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back