Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A lengthy record? Well color me shocked! Ha! I wonder how many bad things he's done that he didn't get caught for.

Someone mentioned in a post on this thread last week when people were speculating about TM's past and whether he may have done this type of crime before (child abduction for rape, followed by murder) that there was a 7-year old girl that was kidnapped, raped, and murdered in nearby Bowling Green, KY area back in 1996, and her name was Morgan Violi -- they thought Morgan's missing case may have been on WS, if there is still a thread from 1996, but I am not sure if her case was on WS.

Here is a link to a webpage about her disappearance, which describes a man with a beard in an old, maroon Chevy van that had been lurking around the apartment complex where Morgan lived, and witnesses saw him grab her and throw her in the van, never to be heard from again. Her body was later found, but I don't have details yet on where or when. The van had KY license plates, and the man was described as having sandy brown hair, a beard, and a sharp nose, and in his 20s. TM was around 19 or 20 at the time.

http://missing87975.yuku.com/topic/2282/UNSOLVED-CHILD-MURDER-MORGAN-VIOLI#.VlYiYPKFPX4

LE is probably looking into all the cold cases of missing or murdered young girls in the area now that they have evidence that TM kidnapped, raped, and murdered 7-year old Gabbi. I hope LE can go back and look at Morgan's case as well.

So very sad for Gabbi and her family, friends, and community that this happened. So hoping the predatory pedophile murderer who hurt and killed Gabbi and maybe other children before her will be permanently stopped from moving freely within society forever, and be severely punished.

Isn't it something how one new case can heat up an old cold case. I'm sure Morgan's family is thankful to Gabbi their DD's case is getting another look. Gabbi didn't die in vain. She's making sure she is his LAST victim. That little angel will get closure in her case and maybe just maybe (if he's good for it) closure in Morgan's case--if not others. Fingers crossed. JMO. Happy Thanksgiving to each of you Sleuthers that participate in that holiday. Prayers for Gabbi's family in knowing there is an empty chair at their dinner table.

How long have Tm and jm been married?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSM articles and SM posts all say 10 years.

That's what I thought, thanks. So this terroristic threat and stolen credit card were done during her marriage ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to set some parameters for this topic and I knew I would be busy with real life and family commitments.

This is all public record and factual. Therefore it is allowed. Keep in mind it was resolved and is periphery to this discussion. There won't be any bashing but you can discuss the facts.

Please remember that the topic is Gabbi and the future prosecution of Timothy Madden for her murder.

I cannot imagine the pain and what this holiday was like for the Doolins. Not sure how you even carry on. I have had my own family members pass and it was beyond painful, much less an integral part of the family, your daughter. I pray for this family and hope they can find a tiny blink of peace in their hearts today.

Yes...TM's attorney......Most arrogant, conceited person you could ever meet.

Well at least he hasn't murdered anyone, so there's one redeeming quality. Sometimes one must dig deep.

Based on a post a page or two back....TM's first wife was 15 when they married (and he was 18). Apparently she must have been pregnant at the time of their marriage as their son together is now 20. So.....why did he not get in trouble at that time for statutory rape?

Based on a post a page or two back....TM's first wife was 15 when they married (and he was 18). Apparently she must have been pregnant at the time of their marriage as their son together is now 20. So.....why did he not get in trouble at that time for statutory rape?

Maybe because he was only 18? I think in some states there has to be a certain number of years between their ages.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back