KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I'm reading up on T***X now.

Sometimes you can find useful information on this site. That's not going to be the case here. People are too busy lynching him, which is understandable.

Sometimes you can find useful information on this site. That's not going to be the case here. People are too busy lynching him, which is understandable.

That site is not for the faint of heart- that stuff is BRUTAL! I wish I wouldn't have gone there, but now I know better...

Part of me just can't mentally accept, still...and after all these years, that someone would do this to a child.
We know, from past studying, that most molesters don't start out raping and killing at age 38.
So the fact that this man has nothing in his past to indicate this type of crime is disconcerting.
I think its evident, from watching the interview, that he's lying...

Finally got caught up with all the latest news and posts here and watched his interview. There are no words that can properly express my outrage and disgust. I also share the opinion of many other posters on here that he's a drug addict, imo Meth for all of the reasons you guys already posted. I was convinced that this was a teen boy who committed this unspeakable murder and rape but I think after watching the interview he gave, he would fit into the brazen, rushed, panicked abduction and crime scene. I think this monster has a lot of bad things in his background that we aren't aware of yet. I know the police stated this is an ongoing investigation so I wonder what else we will be hearing.

I agree. There is such a drastic difference from the pictures with his wife up to now. It's incredulous really. Something has to be going on. And he was twitching, jittery, shaky, you name it during the entire interview. It was difficult to watch him. My only experience with meth is from "Breaking Bad" :blushing: but it seems like it fits.

My only experience is through Breaking Bad too!

I watched his interview. He is not a very likeable man. Evidentially dumb as a box of rocks as well to even give an interview. It's hard not to form an opinion after seeing that.
I have been at loads of school events and I'm pretty dang sure I wouldn't be able to remember what kid-passed by me when-going which way. Blech, creeper.

You know what really struck me during the interview and sealed his fate for me? He never, not once expressed indignity or disgust at being accused of raping a child. Anyone defending themselves would say something like "I would never hurt a child like that" "they said she was raped, that's horrible, why would I do that?" And he said nothing even remotely like that at all. He was jittery, he didn't use her name, he wasn't like that poor girl, that poor family. He was smug. He was defensive. Barf. Puke. Gag. Piece of dirt.

Also, his children are beautiful. My heart goes out to his poor family. And Gabbi's siblings [emoji20] what a horrible man to destroy so many lives.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"I even took pictures on my phone TO prove I was there."

To me, this is the most telling part of the interview. He didn't say he took pictures on his phone "that" prove he was there. It sounds as though he's actually telling us he took them because then they WOULD prove he was there. Who needs proof they were at a LL football game?

I wonder if he has pictures of her from the game on his phone? It seems to me, that he is trying REALLY hard to get the word out about all these pictures. If they were sitting next to the family, or his daughter were near her...he could be trying to explain the pictures.

I thought I read he has a couple boys from previous wife that live with him.... and with all the thinking about a teenager doing this, anyone think maybe he's involved and also protecting that son. He did 'cleanup' after 'jr.' did a bad bad thing?
Something seems off to me in timeline and his defensiveness that MAYBE he wasn't there/missing the WHOLE time.... Just a thought...
MOO

I would think that the specification in the warrant that the DNA is HIS, not familial DNA...would rule this out.

Researching sexual predators and serial killers for almost a decade, there is one common denominator that crops up again and again; an indirect or direct connection to methamphetamine use or abuse..

"There is a phrase you hear in addiction circles about meth; meth makes a good guy go bad, and a bad guy even badder. Most sexual predators/serial killers of late that I have researched, more often than not, there seems to be a common denominator of methamphetamine either directly or indirectly. This has been the case even before the 1980s CA speed freak killers. It was not by accident that TBI Director Mark Gwyn compared the 04/11/2011 Holly Bobo abduction/murder to the methamphetamine-related murders by James Christopher Tatrow, back in the 1990s.

<see link below> <BBM>

Two effects of meth is increased labido, and an extreme unpredictably brazened and violent behavior..
The meth epidemic seems to be creating psychopathic personalities in otherwise normal law abiding citizens.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-from-TN-2014-discussion-2-***ARREST***/page4

TN Senators convened March 11th, 2014 for a judiciary committee hearing to look at several bills aimed at curbing meth use in Tennessee, and TBI Director Mark Gwyn shared some pains of the drug from the front lines of law enforcement. It&#8217;s relevant in this hearing because TBI Director Mark Gwyn said Holly Bobo&#8217;s murder kidnapping case has to do with meth.

&#8220;I worked one of the first methamphetamine-related murders back into the 90s, where a guy kidnapped two young men, tortured them for seven days, killed both of them, threw them off into Center Hill Lake,&#8221; Gwyn said. &#8220;Fast-forward to 2014, and I thought in my career that would be the only time I would ever see anything like that.&#8221;

<The appeal in the case that TBI Director Mark Gwyn compared the HB case too>
http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/OPINIONS/tcca/PDF/984/tatrowjc.pdf

Not arguing-- just curious as I've always heard that meth is similar to aderall. I was prescribed aderall in college and during finals or for a big exam, I would take more than I should have. I sometimes stayed up a little over 3 days. Never once did I have an increased sex drive from it, however. In fact, I was all business and a little nutty. I did become REALLY delusional once and thought things were on my face.

It judtcseems so weird to me that someone all sped up like I was those times during finals would have an increased sex drive. For a while I thought maybe it was because I'm female, but I've talked to men who took it in college and they too said sex was not on their mind while sped up.

I agree, though, that these sexpredators are usually all methed out. We need to get it off the streets. I've read that mountain states have more of problem with it because the labs are easier to hide from public view up on the mountain or ridge etc. it's a lot easier to find criminal activity on flat land that mountainous land. Tennessee has one of the biggest problems with it in the country- might have the worst. I imagine Kentucky is pretty similar.

I wonder if he has pictures of her from the game on his phone? It seems to me, that he is trying REALLY hard to get the word out about all these pictures. If they were sitting next to the family, or his daughter were near her...he could be trying to explain the pictures.

That's exactly what I think. He chose what he was going to talk about. He is charged with a number of very serious charges and he chose to bring up pictures that he took & supply an explanation. I bet this is going to be part of the evidence that he had pictures of Gabbi and perhaps other little girls on his camera ~ just a thought.

ETA - If he had pictures of Gabbi on his phone it may provide evidence of premeditation. What degree of murder is charge with? I have only seen murder. If it hasn't been specified yet, IDK but perhaps this is also part of the on-going investigation?

Here are the top 10 states for meth labs as of 2013

Indiana
Tennesse
Missouri
Ohio
Illinois
Michigan
North Carolina
Kentucky
Oklahoma
South Carolina

I'm a new poster but have read many different threads throughout the years. I haven't posted because I can never get caught up on reading. This one really gets me...I too live in a small town and have young children, one who plays youth football and one who loves to run with her friends at the games. Everybody knows everybody and grew up together. My heart breaks for this family. After watching the interview a few things stand out to me...
* his pupils look dilated - drugs, lightening of the room, nervousness etc? Idk
* it looks like he is trying to keep his body position relaxed as if he's not worried but his arms are crossed the entire time, the muscles in his arms look tense and he can't keep his legs still
* he seems more concerned with suing the people who put him there than he is on proving his innocence, expressing disgust that he'd be accused of this or more importantly finding out who really did this horrible act
* when he answered questions specific to evidence he shrugs his shoulders and looks away from the interviewer. Even the volume of his voice decreased when he says the DNA isn't his...as if he doesn't believe his own lies.
I was left with an uncomfortable vibe after watching him. I pray they have definitive evidence so the family can know that this monster is locked up. JMO

I agree. Every once in a while something important "seems" to be revealed, but ya just never know. Some posts I can't even understand.

He also seems to think he's going to come out of this not only smelling like a rose, but a millionaire after he sues everyone .........
I've seen a guy like this before. He pled guilty to ASA of a child, did 5 yrs in prison and then got out thinking he was going to sue the accuser's family for wrongful imprisonment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing