KY KY - Heather Teague, 23, Spottsville, 26 Aug 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Heather's disappearance is related to any others in the area?

14news mentions her on their FB page today. Her family is continuing to make it their mission to keep the case, and her name alive.
They are now attempting to fund a scholarship for Dixon HS students by selling t-shirts.

http://union-webstercounty.14news.c...tectives-still-hunt-leads-heather-teague-case
Sunday marks the 17th anniversary of the kidnapping of Heather Teague. She was last seen on August 26, 1995 at Newburgh Beach in Henderson County.

A witness looking through a telescope across the shore observed the 23-year-old Webster County woman being kidnapped.

Several KSP detectives say they have worked diligently on this case and have exhausted many leads; however, KSP says it is still committed to providing answers for the Teague family.

As social media has become more mainstream for many people, KSP detectives continually monitor networking sites such as Topix, Facebook, Twitter and other similar chat sites due to recent allegations made on the Teague case.

People are using these forums to post information about this case with some claiming to have first-hand knowledge of the offense. Unfortunately, upon investigation these claims proved to be false. Those who make false statements about any open or cold cases on social sites need to be aware that charges may be sought for falsely reporting an incident.

Detectives say if anyone has any information regarding this case and/or the kidnapping of Heather Teague, they should contact KSP Post 16 at 270.826.3312 or 270.685.3927.

http://www.14news.com/story/1938043...vent-given-up-hope-on-missing-tri-state-woman
Friends and family haven't given up hope on missing Tri-State woman
HENDERSON CO., KY (WFIE) -
A service was held on Sunday afternoon to support a Tri-State woman who's been missing for over a decade.

Heather Teague was last seen on Newburgh Beach back in 1995, and on Sunday, her family says they still have hope.

14 News spoke with Heather's mother Sarah, who says she's glad for all the community support and that she knows her daughter will come home.

Heather Teague was 23 years old in 1995 when a witness says he saw a man drag Heather off Newburgh Beach at gunpoint. 17 years later, Heather is still missing, but certainly not forgotten.

Family and community members gathered with T-shirts, purple ribbons and balloons, showing awareness of the disappearance and honoring Heather.

Her mother tells 14 News she hopes answers will come soon.
"I know Heather's coming home. There's not a doubt in my heart anywhere. Someday, every question I've ever asked will be answered. Never had support like this in 17 years. It just lets me know that we're close. We're really close," Sarah said. "For two weeks, I've had this feeling in my heart we're close. The truth is going to come out and it's just about to be over."

Sarah says she's set up a scholarship in Heather's name at Webster County High School where Heather graduated in 1990. Sarah says she and her children will help choose a recipient, a student who tries hard and needs support.
There is a video at the link

Im suprised there isnt more convo about Heather's case-anyone wanna put their thoughts on here about her disappearance? This case is def. solveable!

Does Dill's ex still live in that house? I would also like to know the other things Dill has done? How exactly did Dill and Below know each other? Has Below ever been questioned in this case? Did Heather know these men personally?

Where is Heather Danyelle Teague? FB page

Teague appointed to represent Kentucky in missing child legislation The mother of a young woman who has been missing for nearly 20 years is representing Kentucky and lobbying for legislation to enhance the Federal Help Find the Missing Act" or Billy's Law.

Kentucky for the Federal Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law FB page

Thank you for these links, Roselvr. I'm trying to read any and all info I can on this case....so very, very sad.

Heather's disappearance is one that could be connected to many, especially if Christopher Below is involved. If you research cases in Kentucky and TN, there are a numerous amount of missing women or teen girls around the same time span. Heather's case is one with a bit more information, because someone actually witnessed her abduction from the beach. I hope her mother gets answers.

I remember seeing this case on the local news when I was a teenager. Didn't think to check for a WS thread until today. As I check the date, I see that tomorrow will be the 19th anniversary of this crime. I pray Heather's family will get the answers they have been looking for all these years.

Thinking of Heather. Praying for closure,

Bumping this case, Heather's Mom needs to know where to find her little girl.

Bumping this case, Heather's Mom needs to know where to find her little girl.

Definitely. I was just reading the Facebook Page for Heather and her mom is still updating it. She hasn't ceased in her quest to find her daughter despite the passage of time and some questionable behavior from investigators. This case seems solvable; just need more cooperation from certain witnesses and, perhaps, different detectives on the case.

that video doesn't work. Her mom claims Heather's disappearance had to do with hooking?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agave1993
Back