KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If there were no deployments during Couch's service in the National Guard, then I'm not sure where PTSD comes in, but perhaps I am missing something and don't understand how that could be the case, based on his service in the National Guard.
Might be from childhood, which would actually be CPTSD.
MOO

If there were no deployments during Couch's service in the National Guard, then I'm not sure where PTSD comes in, but perhaps I am missing something and don't understand how that could be the case, based on his service in the National Guard.
Has it been confirmed if he was actually a 911 operator like his FB profile said? I could imagine that being a strong source of PTSD.

I am not at all sticking up for this guy because PTSD or not, it's never okay and I really dislike the PTSD made me excuse. For most people with PTSD it doesn't make them homicidal, it makes them suicidal and far to many servicemembers and veterans have felt this hopeless feeling and ended their life..

Anyway, it's not always combat related situations that lead to PTSD. There are FAR to many training accidents or incidents that can impact our servicemembers. A friend of mine lost her husband to a training accident several years ago. I'm sure those that were involved in that incident likely still struggle. We just never know what goes on that causes one person to not handle it as well as some others do.

It's also possible that whatever he dealt with that lead to PTSD is not service connected.

Again, not excusing his actions, but often people think PTSD = combat related and there are so many things that can lead to PTSD that don't involve combat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back