KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Interesting appraisal from CNN.

Not only the challenges faced by LE in trying to locate Couch, but also includes the difficulties and dangers Couch would be facing trying to evade LE in this environment. Bears, venomous snakes, sustenance etc.

Of course it’s great that LE has captured a Kentucky shooter.
I doubt that it’s JC because if so, I think that would be the headline...naming him rather than just saying “a shooter.”

Another guy with a gun taking potshots in Kentucky…if not JC, is it a copycat, or is it an accomplice of JC’s fulfilling some plan?

I’m sure the presser will answer these questions.

JMO

Last edited:
That’s another shooting in Wayne County, not the highway shooter in Laurel County, that we are discussing here.
I was just responding to someone else who had posted this article originally. But thank you for pointing that out and not quoting the original poster, along your insightful knowledge. 9_9

Last edited:
From the press conference:

Question: Have the searchers came across anything like footprints, campfires, or anything at all like that?

Answer: the first night of the shooting and the next day, we did locate items the sheriffs department and them had collected and some of those items is part of the evidence but it's also some of the reasons we are still in the woods because we have nothing to say let's go outside of the woods due to some of that evidence..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime
Back