KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SEP 11, 2021
Day Five:
  • KSP said yesterday they have no reason to believe Couch is not in Daniel Boone National Forest.
  • The USDA announced certain parts of the Sheltowee Trace Trail would be closed.
  • There is no scheduled news conference today but LE will update as information becomes available.
  • There is a reward of $35,000 for any info leading to the arrest of Joseph Couch.
Kentucky State Police Master Trooper Scottie Pennington said troopers had been brought in from across the state to aid in the search. He described the extensive search area as “walking in a jungle,” with machetes needed to cut through thickets.

Starting to remind me of eric rudolph, he hid in the Appalachian mountains of Georgia for 5 years.
Now that you mention the Appalachian mountains it would be easy for him to hide there. jmo.

There are a lot of people on the Appalachian trials hiking and hikers mix in and go unnoticed as long as you mind your own business. There is food and drinks available too. There are ways in and out throughout the trial, as well. The trial extends over 2k miles and covers over 10 states. Id say he would stay in the warmer states like GA, rather than the eastern states?

All speculation.

I didn't read the article, however, I stated in an earlier post that it's possible he may have find a hostage. Whether being held up in someone's home or in someone's vehicle?
No fact, speculation, only.

This is a dangerous man. Appears to be raging mad about something? Is he trying to make a point about something? idk. speculative.

Anyway, hope people are being accounted for, check on family members, neighbors, etc. jmo

Starting to remind me of eric rudolph, he hid in the Appalachian mountains of Georgia for 5 years.

Not that it really matters, but Eric Rudolph hid out in the NC mountains and was captured in Murphy NC.

Per Wikipedia

“According to Rudolph's own writings, he survived during his years as a fugitive by camping in the Nantahala National Forest near Cherokee and Graham Counties, in North Carolina, by gathering acorns and salamanders, pilfering vegetables from gardens, stealing grain from a grain silo, and raiding dumpsters in Murphy, NC.”

I don't see this guy as someone living as a fugitive in the woods. For some reason, he doesn't strike me as the type to survive (quietly) trapping small animals for food and/or sustaining himself on nuts and berries.

jmo (and I could be wrong)

Not only can the terrain in the mountains of Kentucky be difficult to walk through, there's all kinds of wild animals in the mountains too.

Venomous snakes are known to hide in the high grass and weeds.

One can easily encounter bears, coyotes, deers, and skunks while walking in the mountains.

Wild animals can also hide in cave and rock cliff openings, and in any holes in the ground.

And you have to watch out for booby traps that drug dealers may place near where marijuana crops are growing.

The temperatures can be hot and humid during the daytime and sometimes it gets cold overnight in the mountains at this time of the year.

You just never know what you may encounter and you have to be really careful when walking in the mountains of Kentucky.

Not that it really matters, but Eric Rudolph hid out in the NC mountains and was captured in Murphy NC.

Per Wikipedia

“According to Rudolph's own writings, he survived during his years as a fugitive by camping in the Nantahala National Forest near Cherokee and Graham Counties, in North Carolina, by gathering acorns and salamanders, pilfering vegetables from gardens, stealing grain from a grain silo, and raiding dumpsters in Murphy, NC.”

Thanks for correction, my bad, yes Murphy NC, bombing in Atlanta Georgia.

I don't see this guy as someone living as a fugitive in the woods. For some reason, he doesn't strike me as the type to survive (quietly) trapping small animals for food and/or sustaining himself on nuts and berries.

jmo (and I could be wrong)
I could envision him stealing food, though.

But, seems a rough way to live. Is he up to it?

jmo

Not only can the terrain in the mountains of Kentucky be difficult to walk through, there's all kinds of wild animals in the mountains too.

One can easily encounter bears, coyotes, deers, and skunks while walking in the mountains.

Wild animals can also hide in cave and rock cliff openings, and in any holes in the ground.

And you have to watch out for booby traps that drug dealers may place near where marijuana crops are growing.

The temperatures can be hot and humid during the daytime and sometimes it gets cold overnight in the mountains at this time of the year.

You just never know what you may encounter and you have to be really careful when walking in the mountains of Kentucky.
I'd like to think he off'd himself, but for some reason I don't think he did. They need to get him
- he is very very dangerous- he may have another weapon.

Per Wikipedia

Rudolph spent many years in the same wooded places that he ran to and had buried supplies on the mountain.

And poisonous plants: Poisonous plants - Kentucky Living

JMVHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67