KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a bit confused as to why he bought an AR-15 when he already had one, ie, when he threatened his neighbor.
Is it possible he gave the other AR-15 to another person when he was in trouble prior? He might have worried his firearm would be confiscated. And when he could not get his gun back when he needed it, he purchased one quicker.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I am trying to catch up with the threads.

Last edited:
IMO, that Governor's press conference was a PR stunt.

The KSP stated that they wouldn't bring about another press conference unless they had new updates, and one of the first things the KSP Commissioner said when he stepped up to the podium was "What I can tell you is that we have no significant updates at this time."

I may be remembering incorrectly, but weren't people saying he was headed to Tennessee in the beginning of this? I can't remember if it was just a possible theory, like he had family there, or if there were possible sightings of him there, or even if I heard it on here or a Tiktok live. But I feel like Memphis, TN was mentioned before on that first full day he was missing.

He began by offering an update on the five victims of the shooting.

“The newest information I’ve received is that four of the five victims have been released from the hospital,” Beshear said. “The fifth is expected to survive.”

Full article at link...

Updated: 8 hours ago

I may be remembering incorrectly, but weren't people saying he was headed to Tennessee in the beginning of this? I can't remember if it was just a possible theory, like he had family there, or if there were possible sightings of him there, or even if I heard it on here or a Tiktok live. But I feel like Memphis, TN was mentioned before on that first full day he was missing.
Tennessee is a wide State, as is Kentucky. He was on the far eastern side of Kentucky and about an hour from Tennessee but several hours from Memphis, as Memphis is on the western side of Tennessee on the border with Arkansas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61
Back