Found Deceased KY - James 'Mike' Kimsey, 48, Louisville, 29 May 2015

I am very well aware of that all as I have followed many cases on and off of WS and I have many friends and family past and present in LE. What I said above is my opinion and that's what I think. as I said, I feel this way due to the lack of MSM for one. Just bec there is an active investigation, that doesn't stop articles from being run. I feel like there has barely ever been anything about this guy in MSM. That is odd and one of the reasons why I feel the way I do.

I understand your feelings on this, but there is nothing to report if the LE does not give reporters anything to talk about, is there? And LE is NOT telling what they know. Actually, I have to wonder if media is even asking LE any questions on this case. There just isn't much to talk about publicly at this point.

I thought LE did search the house? If they didn't have a search warrant, then the wife did welcome them to search without a warrant. We haven't heard that LE has attempted to confiscate computers and phone records and have been barred, have we? Yes, this is an active case for LE, but is there assigned personnel actively working it?

This is such a frustrating and sad case! Mike, where are you?

Yes, in an active investigation, there are assigned detectives working the case.

I understand your feelings on this, but there is nothing to report if the LE does not give reporters anything to talk about, is there? And LE is NOT telling what they know. Actually, I have to wonder if media is even asking LE any questions on this case. There just isn't much to talk about publicly at this point.

Reporters don't need to hear from LE to come up with articles. They report stories all day long and state, no comment from LE or something along those lines. They can get stories from family, friends, or other sources. The media could try and approach LE. There is a reason why nothing is being reported and I don't think it's because the investigation is going strong and they are not telling the media anything. I have followed enough stories and have enough family and friends in LE to get the gut feeling that it's just not the case. LE always keeps things tight lipped. That isn't anything knew. So, I go back to my original questions and feel that one of them or something else holds the answers. Something is going on than just normal investigating. Jmo.

Yes, in an active investigation, there are assigned detectives working the case.

This is not necessarily true. Some cases have one Detective assigned to a case, as the departments just aren't big enough to handle multiple people. Are you implying that there are multiple Detectives assigned to his case? I have never read this? Can you show me a link or is this on the FB page? Thx.

just noticed there have been no FB posts in almost two weeks. It has been a month since MSM articles have been published.

Reporters don't need to hear from LE to come up with articles. They report stories all day long and state, no comment from LE or something along those lines. They can get stories from family, friends, or other sources. The media could try and approach LE. There is a reason why nothing is being reported and I don't think it's because the investigation is going strong and they are not telling the media anything. I have followed enough stories and have enough family and friends in LE to get the gut feeling that it's just not the case. LE always keeps things tight lipped. That isn't anything knew. So, I go back to my original questions and feel that one of them or something else holds the answers. Something is going on than just normal investigating. Jmo.

I understand your concern on the lack of news reports, but Mike's wife has not made any further statements. She and her parents are Mike's only family living in Louisville. Mike's parents have traveled from Tennessee to Louisville numerous times, and recently gave an on air interview with Steve Burgin. Mike's best friend from the USAF gave an interview from Arizona. If you google "Mike Kimsey missing", there are numerous reports that there is no further information regarding Mike's missing. Mike's parents are working non-stop, trying to find Mike. They have hired a PI who has asked for the public to contact him with any information regarding Mike that may be of interest regarding his disappearance. His number is posted on the FaceBook page, Help Find Mike Kimsey. The page is open to the public and you can read posts there by family and friends who all are extremely fond of and love Mike and his Tennessee family. There are prayers and prayer lists all over the world for Mike's safety and for his young son. I agree with you that there is a reason why nothing further is being reported, but I do believe that detectives are doing all that they can with what they have to work with. Hopefully, in due time, there will be more to go on. We are praying for that!

Last public statement from Mike's wife was 8/3/15 : http://www.wlky.com/news/louisville-ups-pilot-missing-for-two-months/34510356

Mike's best friend from Air Force was interviewed, having spoken with him 2 days before his disappearance: http://louisvillenewspost.com/friends-family-concerned-about-missing-ups-pilot/

One of the detectives in Missing Persons is interviewed here: [video=youtube;2roKcQPe_Tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2roKcQPe_Tk&spfreload=10[/video]

The head detective in Missing Persons commenting on after the initial search for Mike: http://www.wdrb.com/story/29390019/lmpd-looking-for-missing-louisville-pilot

How the Missing Persons of the LMPD is organized: http://www.wlky.com/news/Missing-in-the-Metro-Inside-LMPD-s-Missing-Persons-Unit/31239560

National Missing Persons Database as reported: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/29613/0/

Mike's parents recently had an on air interview with Steve Burgin: http://www.wlky.com/news/parents-make-plea-for-help-in-finding-missing-ups-pilot/34950332

There's the case of Lynn Messer... reportedly husband awoke at 4am (July 2014) and she was nowhere to be found.

Some news reports stated she had a history of depression, others say the family denied this.

There have been numerous searches by LE and volunteers (using planes, heat sensors, and highway checkpoints). Maybe things are different in Missouri, or may be it's because she was the spouse of a Missouri capitol lobbyist??

Nevertheless, it's been more than a year and Lynn Messer has not been found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nn-Messer-52-Ste-Genevieve-County-8-July-2014

http://themissouritimes.com/11550/wife-of-capitol-pro-life-lobbyist-still-not-found/

It really is unbelievable that there are so many missing persons! This missing person case: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hearon_michael.html -- has never been solved either. We knew this man long before he went missing, when he first started his construction business. He built a successful business over the years that he was a local home builder. There has never been any concrete evidence to help find him. There were rumors that there was a property dispute at his family farm and he may have been confronted by a land owner, but the other land owner has never been located either. Bizarre. So, the hope is that any evidence found now, may help determine what has happened, if/when the missing person is found.

It was made by school friends back home in tenn, with an interest in finding him, The information on it was all that was available to get a quick flyer out. no one in Ky was doing anything to find him, expecially his wife.

Oh and he is not schitzo

There are some newer comments from Oct 1 on the Find Mike Kimsey FB page. Direction of thought is getting verbally clear.

There are some newer comments from Oct 1 on the Find Mike Kimsey FB page. Direction of thought is getting verbally clear.
Quite clear! This has been my "gut instinct" direction of thought from the beginning.

I hope this is one of those cases where we think LE is doing nothing and then bam! Arrests and a press conference reveal they were doing lots of behind the scenes work all along.

Quite clear! This has been my "gut instinct" direction of thought from the beginning.

I hope this is one of those cases where we think LE is doing nothing and then bam! Arrests and a press conference reveal they were doing lots of behind the scenes work all along.

Yes you can feel the frustration beginning to boil.

BBM I hope this is the case!

'Many of us think the lack of public comment (from immediate local family) is more than odd, so surely LE would think the same. Wouldn't they?

I read the page and the most recent posts. What do you feel makes it "quite clear" as to what is going on?

I read the page and the most recent posts. What do you feel makes it "quite clear" as to what is going on?
I didn't mean quite clear what is going on, only investigators would know. I was saying it is clear what the family believes, but we can't go any further with that currently here due to TOS.

Crickets here everybody. There is nothing in the news, nothing new on FaceBook, and this post has dwindled to nothing. No one is publicizing anything on this case. I wish neighbor's would tell us of any activity in their neighborhood or at Mike's home. I wish someone could organize a search of the various clumps of woods in Mike's area. There is an answer to this mystery; but it's not going to be handed to us it it? I wish there was something I could do.

Crickets here everybody. There is nothing in the news, nothing new on FaceBook, and this post has dwindled to nothing. No one is publicizing anything on this case. I wish neighbor's would tell us of any activity in their neighborhood or at Mike's home. I wish someone could organize a search of the various clumps of woods in Mike's area. There is an answer to this mystery; but it's not going to be handed to us it it? I wish there was something I could do.

<modsnip>
Poor Mike deserves much more, but his parents are ensuring that every thing possible is being done to find him. There are some things in the works that may have some promising results. <modsnip>

It was made by school friends back home in tenn, with an interest in finding him, The information on it was all that was available to get a quick flyer out. no one in Ky was doing anything to find him, expecially his wife.

Oh and he is not schitzo

Huh. Nice name you got there. You have one comment in total, and it's on this thread. Coincidence? Seems unlikely. Don't know if you're just not good with your own ideas or if you're trying to intentionally confuse people for some reason, but either way...you need a new name.

This article came across my Facebook feed earlier and I immediately thought of Mike. Not much info yet, just that the body is a male.

The body was found just after 2 p.m. in the Ohio River on River Road at Eva Bandman Park, according to MetroSafe.

http://www.wlky.com/news/police-at-...E&utm_campaign=WLKY News Louisville, Kentucky

I googled Mike's street and this park and it is about 17 miles. If it's not him, at least I've bumped his thread.

Thinking of Mike tonight...:heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back